Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2005, 09:24 PM   #46
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
Wow, I take the weekend off and come back to this...Hardcore.

Sorry to here about that Cera, hope everything gets worked out.

*hear
Old 08-27-2005, 10:29 PM   #47
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Thanks For catching that for me man
a-hole
Old 08-27-2005, 10:43 PM   #48
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Yes, and us with continuously changeing IPs... he he...

Cera: why did you keep naked pics of yourself on your comp? Jeez, its all about CDs. j/k.

i meant thirty seconds if you're not on dhcp...
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 05:44 AM   #49
JaneiR36
CF Freak

lol filing charges for hacking into an online chat acct? fuking hilarious!!!

I also wouldn't get into anything with the nudie pictures with the officers. If they have to investigate this, they'll tear into your life and you'll have some explainin' to do, young lady! Thankfully, Cliffy already cleaned out some of your mess from the other topic but from what you had on there before, most reasonable people won't exactly see the nudie pics as a leap!

Strongly seconding the suggestion to change passwords and get on with life. You're taking this online stuff way too seriously and putting too much of yourself out there. That was *your* choice. Now accept the damage and move on.
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 03:30 PM   #50
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
lol filing charges for hacking into an online chat acct? fuking hilarious!!!

I also wouldn't get into anything with the nudie pictures with the officers. If they have to investigate this, they'll tear into your life and you'll have some explainin' to do, young lady! Thankfully, Cliffy already cleaned out some of your mess from the other topic but from what you had on there before, most reasonable people won't exactly see the nudie pics as a leap!

Strongly seconding the suggestion to change passwords and get on with life. You're taking this online stuff way too seriously and putting too much of yourself out there. That was *your* choice. Now accept the damage and move on.

Woman chill damn, wouldn't you want to attack the bitch that did that to you if you had those pics?
Old 08-28-2005, 07:39 PM   #51
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Woman chill damn, wouldn't you want to attack the bitch that did that to you if you had those pics?

not only that, id love to see these people who are being "holier than thou" and say "get over it" have shit like this happen to them. I bet they'd love to hear "get over it" or "it's your fault"...
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 09:39 PM   #52
relicensed
CF Enthusiast

I have never gone through any painful event in my life! I have never been publicly embaressed ever! I have never had hardship in my life! I have always been supported with everything I do by freinds family and loved ones!

YEAH RIGHT!

prison, stabed, lost baby, addict parents, should I go on about my blessed life son?

Because couple of pics online would just crush my life compleatly.
holyer than thou?? no just not weeping over somthing that isn't the end of the world as we know it!

I aint saying what happened to cera is easy for her, but how much protecting and pampering do you need???
relicensed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 09:39 PM   #53
JaneiR36
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra

chill out

I guess I'm getting waaaaaaaaaaay too old for this crap. There's so much real life shit that can happen to people, I'm just shocked out of my mind that someone would spend more than a passing moment agonizing over this.

To the other poster, when people are downright mean to me, I just wonder why, and move on. If it's real life and you happen to be foolish enough to hit me, one of us just might go to jail. (I guess I still have some more growing up to do). I'm not using the exact phrase "get a life" yet, but when you do have problems in the real one, they tend to take precedence.

Finally, I generally believe that people who take and keep nude pictures are exhibitionists on some level, so......... In ST's case, it's not even a reach!
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 10:21 PM   #54
Wally
I Know More Than You

Blog anything on the net and you can be guaranteed millions will see it and thousands with malicious intent will hack it.

I think SF is lucky she only had her site hacked and didn't get a knock on the door from an over zealous admirer.

And why are the mods cleaning up posts after the horse has bolted?
Old 08-30-2005, 04:14 AM   #55
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

so now shes banned, eh? Or did she just put that as an avatar title?

EDIT: wait shes under 500, so why is she banned?
Old 08-30-2005, 04:23 AM   #56
BavarianWheels
Supreme Demagogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalight
so now shes banned, eh? Or did she just put that as an avatar title?

EDIT: wait shes under 500, so why is she banned?

Sheesh...read around...you'll find the thread.

Bav's Favorite Track Vehicle
Posts Deleted for Use of Profanity = 2
BavarianWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 04:36 AM   #57
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

Damn....I hate being outta the loop
Old 08-30-2005, 02:15 PM   #58
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
not only that, id love to see these people who are being "holier than thou" and say "get over it" have shit like this happen to them. I bet they'd love to hear "get over it" or "it's your fault"...
While it is the other persons fault for hacking and spreading those pictures, Synthetic does have to take responsibility for having them accessible in the first place. (even if they were password protected) That is what's wrong with America and it looks like Canada too. People don't take responsibility for their own actions and understand the possible consequenses before they do something. Then when they screw up they say "oh, it's not my fault." -Well, sorry, it is your fault.

I'm sorry this has happened to Synthetic. But she has been, as Janie put it, an exhabitionist since she joined this forum. She has strived for attention and many of you have given it to her. (and still are) If she plays that game then yshe risks the chance of getting burned. She needed to know that and now the lesson has been taught. Perhaps she has some legal recourse. Maybe not. That will be another lesson.

Welcome to life. Live and learn.
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 07:35 PM   #59
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by theman352001
While it is the other persons fault for hacking and spreading those pictures, Synthetic does have to take responsibility for having them accessible in the first place. (even if they were password protected) That is what's wrong with America and it looks like Canada too. People don't take responsibility for their own actions and understand the possible consequenses before they do something. Then when they screw up they say "oh, it's not my fault." -Well, sorry, it is your fault.

I'm sorry this has happened to Synthetic. But she has been, as Janie put it, an exhabitionist since she joined this forum. She has strived for attention and many of you have given it to her. (and still are) If she plays that game then yshe risks the chance of getting burned. She needed to know that and now the lesson has been taught. Perhaps she has some legal recourse. Maybe not. That will be another lesson.

Welcome to life. Live and learn.
Yeah what he said. But it's not justa problem w/ Canada and the US, it's human nature.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:05 PM   #60
theman352001
--- Voice of Reason ---

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Yeah what he said. But it's not justa problem w/ Canada and the US, it's human nature.
I would tend to agree with you if I hadn't been to other countries. I can assure you that there are places where people actually admit to screwing up instead of blaming somebody else.
theman352001 is offline   Reply With Quote