Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2006, 07:11 PM   #46
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning
 
salimander13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: southern cali
Posts: 1,072
to settle the time work thing or w/e between you and broxie. Broxie is correct. We have this thing called boredom and as you know now that I have alot of time boredom sets in at higher doses now. I like to work I like to stay busy so its UNFORTUNATE that I have so much time now. Don't tell me to go out and so something in my house to stay busy since I like it so much because I do, but its hard to do something all the time that can kill a day away with the supplies I have to work with.
__________________
salimander13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 07:23 PM   #47
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
2) wrong, I could afford to lose it, the jobs I've applied to already are farther than the previous one so that rules this little theory out.

Then why did you say "bigger and better isn't really around the corner"?

Quote:
3) wrong, I like this one its funny and makes me laugh. I actually never told him off, I never yelled at him, I never tried to engage in conversation with him. Basically he came up to me and gave me his bullshit, being the smartass that I am I always had a sarcastic remark and that pissed him off because it was never out of bounds for getting in trouble. I'll give you examples if you want them.

Sarcastic remarks, getting into "plenty of arguments" with him, but hey, you never told your boss off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal
I don't hate women I just hate dumbass's and well since I don't hate women.....well im sure you can figure this out without wasting to much time on what I'm trying to say.

Oh, I got it. That must explain why you said, "and since you're a woman you musn't know how to save" or "you know all about cocksucking to get ahead because you're a woman." Just like Bronxie, you either have no clue, or you're a liar. Take your pick, woman-hater.

Quote:
Once again I don't care I lost my job, I just can't see my work friends that much anymore.

I'm not surprised that I got fired, I told one of my friends that I was probably going to get fired when I made the claim, but hey it was worth a shot. I guess I did give up because well its not my problem anymore its theirs so let them deal with it.

Mm-hmm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal
to settle the time work thing or w/e between you and broxie. Broxie is correct. We have this thing called boredom and as you know now that I have alot of time boredom sets in at higher doses now. I like to work I like to stay busy so its UNFORTUNATE that I have so much time now. Don't tell me to go out and so something in my house to stay busy since I like it so much because I do, but its hard to do something all the time that can kill a day away with the supplies I have to work with.

Wait, wait, I hear an echo: "I'm just not sure you thought your actions through before carrying them out." You could have come up with a solution that solved all the issues you were experiencing, including possibly even negotiating shorter hours! You were faced with a situation and I'm not impressed wit the way you handled it. No, you don't give a shit what I think. Yes, it's my , I'm posting it anyway, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 07:50 PM   #48
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
And we don't know, do we? So if someone were to get disabled and now "unfortunately" has more time on his hands, just what does that "fact" tell us? Was he planning retirement, anyway, and now he has a big, fat check to boot? Does he derive a lot of joy from working, and would rather be working 70 hours a week than sitting in front of the TV watching his muscles dissolve and get inactive before his very eyes? You're missing one key component: personal value. Only you can know for yourself what you value; fact alone will not at face value tell me that much about what you value!
Excuse me for not knowing what in bloody hell you're talking about, but that is completely besides the point. You're speculating on his feelings now, his personal thoughts, which is not what I was mentioning. OBJECTIVELY, I pointed out what he said about his free time he has now because he doesn't have a job. You asked what we learned as the thread progressed, and that was your answer.



Quote:
Well, you're wrong. I would characterize this more as a discussion, a conversation, or more appropriately, an argument. I would say we do not have enough common grounds or common interest to call this a negotiation. You wouldn't insult me repeatedly if your goal was to reach an "agreement." So get a clue, and if you already have one, stop lying already
I would have to argue that you're negotiating your beliefs versus my beliefs. Our common interest is the difference in beliefs regarding a certain situation.

I didn't insult you repeatedly, I insulted you once, and you insulted me once.


Quote:
Joke. Take the stick outa yer ass and lighten up.

It's a joke when you realized you inadvertently admitted you're a pedophile and a whore?



Quote:
Let me guess, this is obviously something I value. Just like saying "you'll never be ****ed by a dog." Jebus, Ring the alarm and save me before I jump off a cliff already! Whatever will I do!!

Huh? Who was the one making the remarks about the other not being suitable for a lawyer's job? Oh .. that was you. Funny how you pretend not to care, after you come to the realization that you're a joke.

I'm gonna be leaving for the day, (well, till sometime tonight anyways). Was pleasant arguing with you, and I don't mean that sarcastically.

Have a good one!
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:04 PM   #49
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
Excuse me for not knowing what in bloody hell you're talking about, but that is completely besides the point.

How can you disagree with something you don't understand?!?!

Quote:
You're speculating on his feelings now, his personal thoughts, which is not what I was mentioning. OBJECTIVELY, I pointed out what he said about his free time he has now because he doesn't have a job. You asked what we learned as the thread progressed, and that was your answer.

How does that bear on the judgement I passed? Where was the additional information that would have altered the statements I made initially?


Quote:
I would have to argue that you're negotiating your beliefs versus my beliefs. Our common interest is the difference in beliefs regarding a certain situation.

I didn't insult you repeatedly, I insulted you once, and you insulted me once.

Our common interest is a difference. We are insulting each other but yet we are "negotiating." Got it!

Quote:
It's a joke when you realized you inadvertently admitted you're a pedophile and a whore?

I can see the added value you are providing to this thread just washing over me!!!

Quote:
Huh? Who was the one making the remarks about the other not being suitable for a lawyer's job? Oh .. that was you. Funny how you pretend not to care, after you come to the realization that you're a joke.

You expressed an interest in becoming a lawyer. I am currently employed in another profession and would only give it up to become an enterpreneur. I can make relevant comments on your becoming a lawyer. You can do the same, only if your goal is to be a moron who doesn't understand the meaning of the word "relevant." Actually, that explains a lot!
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:21 PM   #50
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning
 
salimander13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: southern cali
Posts: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
Then why did you say "bigger and better isn't really around the corner"?

Sarcastic remarks, getting into "plenty of arguments" with him, but hey, you never told your boss off.

Oh, I got it. That must explain why you said, "and since you're a woman you musn't know how to save" or "you know all about cocksucking to get ahead because you're a woman." Just like Bronxie, you either have no clue, or you're a liar. Take your pick, woman-hater.

Mm-hmm.

Wait, wait, I hear an echo: "I'm just not sure you thought your actions through before carrying them out." You could have come up with a solution that solved all the issues you were experiencing, including possibly even negotiating shorter hours! You were faced with a situation and I'm not impressed wit the way you handled it. No, you don't give a shit what I think. Yes, it's my , I'm posting it anyway, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it!

its really hard fighting it an idiot because they can never fit the pieces of the puzzle together.

I said that because I still don't have the time to make the money of something that I would call "bigger and better"

when did I say getting into plenty of aruments with him I can't find it, but I do overlook some things so who knows. getting into an argument and giving a sarcastic one liner are actually different things so I wouldn't really call it telling off my boss. And if I did tell off my boss he would have fired me then and there so get a clue dumbass I never did it.

I'm not a women hater those were jokes to the guys because we all know that women like to spend. You were defending on how to kiss ass and well lots of women move up by having sex with their boss's how do you think my boss got his job. His aunt slept with the owner of the company and boom hes in.

I was the superviser working 5 days a week going to school for 3 long days. If you ever when to college you would know that its not cheap. I handled the hours and I handled school I already explained what I did with my free time so I'm not getting into that. I didn't need to cut the hours.

Your just like my boss, you can't face the facts that some one else out there is smarter than you and you are wrong. What really gets to you is that someone is me.
__________________
salimander13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:29 PM   #51
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
How can you disagree with something you don't understand?!?!

Because you're making references to someone else in an attempt to insult them. My point is, you're going completely off topic, most likely because your arguments suck and you're a weak-minded individual

Quote:
How does that bear on the judgement I passed? Where was the additional information that would have altered the statements I made initially?


You never said that. You asked what we learned as the thread progressed. Word your questions more carefully.



Quote:
Our common interest is a difference. We are insulting each other but yet we are "negotiating." Got it!

To have a difference of opinion on something means you have one thing in common; AN OPINION ON IT. That's the common ground that eluded your rusty brain. Wow you're kind of stupid :-\



Quote:
I can see the added value you are providing to this thread just washing over me!!!

You said it about yourself, not me.


Quote:
You expressed an interest in becoming a lawyer. I am currently employed in another profession and would only give it up to become an enterpreneur. I can make relevant comments on your becoming a lawyer. You can do the same, only if your goal is to be a moron who doesn't understand the meaning of the word "relevant." Actually, that explains a lot!
Wait, you're preaching to me about relevance? What was that whole paragraph you babbled about some guy working 70 hours a week? I guess that was relevant. Double-standards, huh?

Last edited by Bronxie : 09-03-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:39 PM   #52
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
its really hard fighting it an idiot because they can never fit the pieces of the puzzle together.

Let's take a moment to see who the idiot truly is, shall we?

Quote:
I said that because I still don't have the time to make the money of something that I would call "bigger and better"

Around the corner as in time, not location. Got it. YEAH, I had to figure that one out for myself. Sufficient use of an expanded vocabulary tends to shorten that process, but hey, I'm the idiot! Secondly, bigger and better doesn't have to mean working a $4/hr job for 100 more hours per week. It could mean finding a $40/hr job for 10 hours a week...

Quote:
when did I say getting into plenty of aruments with him I can't find it, but I do overlook some things so who knows.

Your first post, sal, your first post. **shakes head**

Quote:
I'm not a women hater those were jokes to the guys because we all know that women like to spend. You were defending on how to kiss ass and well lots of women move up by having sex with their boss's how do you think my boss got his job. His aunt slept with the owner of the company and boom hes in.

Doesn't change the fact that that's probably all you know about women. Not to mention, if you weren't a woman hater, you'd never say the things you did. Either fix yourself, or resign yourself to the role you've chosen. Totally up to you.

Quote:
I was the superviser working 5 days a week going to school for 3 long days. If you ever when to college you would know that its not cheap. I handled the hours and I handled school I already explained what I did with my free time so I'm not getting into that. I didn't need to cut the hours.

But hey, you could afford to lose the job altogether...

Quote:
Your just like my boss, you can't face the facts that some one else out there is smarter than you and you are wrong. What really gets to you is that someone is me.

Oh, No, no, I'm the idiot. I totally can't see any facts (not even the ones I saw well before I started posting and you tried to confuse out of me! )
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 08:48 PM   #53
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
You never said that. You asked what we learned as the thread progressed. Word your questions more carefully.

Why? I didn't and still don't expect you to be a total idiot! You said I jumped in, made assumptions and then made my statements. You said I shouldn't try to do a double take on that because we learned more facts as time went on. Said facts would presumably (only if you're sane and intelligent, of course) have affected what I said to begin with. No, I don't have to word my questions more carefully. You were the one that came with that accusation. If you can't keep track of your own logic, that's your problem, not mine.

Quote:
To have a difference of opinion on something means you have one thing in common; AN OPINION ON IT. That's the common ground that eluded your rusty brain. Wow you're kind of stupid :-\

I have admitted that several times! I don't get your logic at all, so that must make me stupid!! HELLO?!?!? Let me try one more, and maybe you'll see why you're wrong. The US says, we do NOT negotiate with terrorists. They are vile, they are murderous, they are mean, and filthy. The terrorists also have an opinion on the US. Both parties have opionions on the evil acts they feel one another have committed. Both parties regularly share these opinions publicly. Tell me, does that mean they are negotiating?

Negotiating is saying, give me this, and I'll give you that. Both parties are clearly identified. Both rewards are clearly identified. Outside of that, find another word to describe what the hell you're talking about.

Quote:
Wait, you're preaching to me about relevance? What was that whole paragraph you babbled about some guy working 70 hours a week? I guess that was relevant. Double-standards, huh?

Here, I'll help you out in making the connection from the analogy to sal's situation (but hey, I'm the stupid one!) sal quits his job and says, unfortunately, he has all the time in the world now. You say that's fact, I say what the hell does this "fact" tell us? Is sal actually a little sad about his newly found free time, or was he in fact out there looking for an excuse to have more time to do things he valued? Until he clarified that, we didn't know how much value the free time was to him. We didn't know if he considered the free time to be a good thing, or not.

My assumption, which turned out to be right, was that he did NOT consider the excessive free time to be a good thing. Whether or not he'd like to believe it, sal came on here and confirmed that. Therefore, it would NOT have changed the opinions I shared to begin with, which, unfortunately, you did not realize was the reason I was asking you for what new "facts" and light bulbs we'd seen since my involvement in this thread.

It's not really that complicated, but apparently I had to explain it, so, there

Last edited by JaneiR36 : 09-03-2006 at 09:05 PM.
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:02 PM   #54
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
Why? I didn't and still don't expect you to be a total idiot! You said I jumped in, made assumptions and then made my statements. You said I shouldn't try to do a double take on that because we learned more facts as time went on. Said facts would presumably (only if you're sane and intelligent, of course) have affected what I said to begin with. No, I don't have to word my questions more carefully. You were the one that came with that accusation. If you can't keep track of your own logic, that's your problem, not mine.

I answered the question you posed. We learned more as the thread went on, which means YOU made your initial post before even knowing everything, and apparently it is extremely relevant, considering that's what half of your argument is about.


Quote:
I have admitted that several times! I don't get your logic at all, so that must make me stupid!! HELLO?!?!? Like I said, you're wrong. I've said why you're wrong, you've said why you're right. That's all there is to it.
Actually, you didn't admit it. You said we have no common grounds for this to even be considered a negotiation. Can't keep track of yourself, ma'am.



Quote:
Here, I'll help you out in making the connection from the analogy to sal's situation (but hey, I'm the stupid one!) sal quits his job and says, unfortunately, he has all the time in the world now. You say that's fact, I say what the hell does this "fact" tell us? Is sal actually a little sad about his newly found free time, or was he in fact out there looking for an excuse to have more time to do things he valued? Until he clarified that, we didn't know how much value the free time was to him. We didn't know if he considered the free time to be a good thing, or not.

My assumption, which turned out to be right, was that he did NOT consider the excessive free time to be a good thing. Whether or not he'd like to believe it, sal came on here and confirmed that. Therefore, it would NOT have changed the opinions I shared to begin with, which, unfortunately, you did not realize was the reason I was asking you for what new "facts" and light bulbs we'd seen since my involvement in this thread.

It's not really that complicated, but apparently I had to explain it, so, there

Hey? Guess what? You are still going on about that, and I have yet to say ONE WORD regarding that. I didn't say anything in regards to my or your intepretation of his feelings, or pass judgement on the situation, or try to figure out what he's saying.

It's amusing. You just keep going on about this one thing that I haven't even said anything about. Are you that dumb? I gave an objective declaration, and you are spewing out some bull shit that is entirely subjective and isn't even related to our discussion.

Wow..and you have the nerve to suggest I am stupid. lolllll
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:04 PM   #55
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning
 
salimander13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: southern cali
Posts: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
Let's take a moment to see who the idiot truly is, shall we?

Around the corner as in time, not location. Got it. YEAH, I had to figure that one out for myself. Sufficient use of an expanded vocabulary tends to shorten that process, but hey, I'm the idiot! Secondly, bigger and better doesn't have to mean working a $4/hr job for 100 more hours per week. It could mean finding a $40/hr job for 10 hours a week...

Your first post, sal, your first post. **shakes head**

Doesn't change the fact that that's probably all you know about women. Not to mention, if you weren't a woman hater, you'd never say the things you did. Either fix yourself, or resign yourself to the role you've chosen. Totally up to you.

But hey, you could afford to lose the job altogether...

Oh, No, no, I'm the idiot. I totally can't see any facts (not even the ones I saw well before I started posting and you tried to confuse out of me! )

I'm not looking for a career job right now so I don't need to drive the hour and a half to make 25 bucks an hour. I made that choice and if I want to the offer is there.

I already told you I overlook things and it was possibly there, but I don't really remember things that arn't important.

I'm not a women hater, your probably just one of those madd women or a dyke just mad at the world who tries to fix everything because you were a short fat bitch who hates life. (don't worry this last part is a sarcastic remark so don't get your panties in a wod)

for now I can afford it, I already explained this....come on now

Quote:
Oh, No, no, I'm the idiot. I totally can't see any facts

haha you win you got me with that last one, im not going to talk you out of it.
__________________
salimander13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:07 PM   #56
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13

mad at the world who tries to fix everything because you were a short fat bitch who hates life.

Lollll
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:10 PM   #57
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
I answered the question you posed. We learned more as the thread went on, which means YOU made your initial post before even knowing everything, and apparently it is extremely relevant, considering that's what half of your argument is about.

Did his mother breastfeed him as a kid? What the **** does that have to do with anything? You didn't provide me with any relevant information that was learned after I started posting.

***I would like to quickly apologize here. I editted my post a few times after you and sal had replied without realizing that you had.***

One second, what is "it" that is extremely relevant? My assumption was that sal didn't like his additional free time caused by losing his job and that hasn't changed.

Quote:
Actually, you didn't admit it. You said we have no common grounds for this to even be considered a negotiation. Can't keep track of yourself, ma'am.

No, I admitted that I'm "stupid." Stupid when it comes to your logic, that is. Read my editted post for a response to the rest of that quoted portion.

Quote:
Hey? Guess what? You are still going on about that, and I have yet to say ONE WORD regarding that.

Uh... you did when you asked me why it was relevant? Hey, did you get tired of chasing your own tail yet?
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:16 PM   #58
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
Did his mother breastfeed him as a kid? What the **** does that have to do with anything? You didn't provide me with any relevant information that was learned after I started posting.

Yes I did. Read what I said, genius.

***I would like to quickly apologize here. I editted my post a few times after you and sal had replied without realizing that you had.***

Quote:
One second, what is "it" that is extremely relevant? My assumption was that sal didn't like his additional free time caused by losing his job and that hasn't changed.

I don't know, whatever you keep rambling about. Him liking this, him not liking that, him being able to afford to lose his job, basically, things that I made no mention of that you keep mentioning.



Quote:
No, I admitted that I'm "stupid." Stupid when it comes to your logic, that is. Read my editted post for a response to the rest of that quoted portion.
This bit isn't really worth either of our time.



Quote:
Uh... you did when you asked me why it was relevant? Hey, did you get tired of chasing your own tail yet?

If I asked about the relevance, then I am not talking about that, I'm talking about the relevance of that. It's funny when you try to be a smart ass and end up looking like a dumb ass
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:17 PM   #59
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
I'm not looking for a career job right now so I don't need to drive the hour and a half to make 25 bucks an hour. I made that choice and if I want to the offer is there.

Which is why a more favorable solution to your initial situation would have been a better idea. Big, fat, DUH! Try to recall something I said about "thinking ahead."

Quote:
I'm not a women hater, your probably just one of those madd women or a dyke just mad at the world who tries to fix everything because you were a short fat bitch who hates life. (don't worry this last part is a sarcastic remark so don't get your panties in a wod)

Whatever you say, woman-hater! The only types of women you know are the ones that suck dick to get ahead, and the ones that use their intellect to get ahead. You hate the latter. Ergo woman-hater all around! Hey, I can make you a crown if you want!
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:21 PM   #60
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
Yes I did. Read what I said, genius.

Yeeeeaaahhh... I did. You said to word my questions more carefully. You totally bungled the question because you didn't even realize what I was asking!

Quote:
I don't know, whatever you keep rambling about. Him liking this, him not liking that, him being able to afford to lose his job, basically, things that I made no mention of that you keep mentioning.

You mentioned that I didn't have all the facts before I started posting and that that was essentially stupid. I asked for ONE new fact (obviously one that would have affected my initial comments -- again, presuming you've got the intelligence of a peanut to understand that). His "free time" was the one golden point you could come up with and I ripped it to shreds. Now you're doing a double-take and backing away from that?

Quote:
If I asked about the relevance, then I am not talking about that, I'm talking about the relevance of that.

Please refer me to your English language teacher so that I may give them a swift knock across the head!
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.