Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2006, 04:49 PM   #76
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
Read my last post. Carefull this time. And just to make sure you get it, read it twice.

Yeah, I missed it. Being the most important question, I expected your response to start with "my objective was...", not buried amid your pile of bullshit. But hey, we all have priorities and it's your perogative to be an idiot

Quote:
Sure I am, but he cracked. So did you. Amusing, after all the criticism you gave him and insulting. You're no different. I'm supporting his right to at least be human and have the right to crack. Get it, dummy? (of course you don't, what a horrible question)

So, if according to you I just cracked today, what was your objective when you came on the thread yesterday? Wait, I need to word my questions more carefully, right?

Quote:
No I didn't insult you. You just took what I said as insults because you're insecure about yourself and can't take criticism, although apparently you love dishing it out to people

"moron" "idiot", those tend to be clear cut insults, unless, of course, you have a pea sized brain (which you do) and are deluding yourself into believing they are not!

Quote:
Lastly refers to the post, not necessarily the thread. As for leaving the thread, I did leave the thread, as promised. I came back. I don't stay here all day like you find the time to do..(especially for someone who claims to have a "profession" lolol. I bet you have a profession, self-proclaimed whore.

Then you're an idiot. 'Cos you should have said lastly before I end this POST. Seeing as yesterday you said you were going out immediately and wound up responding to the post twice again. You're either a liar, or have lost your credibility

Quote:
Not like you'll be leaving any time soon. You've been on this forum every time I have looked. So how's that profession of yours?

Labor day. I'm at work alone at my desk. Here for entertainment in between downloads: YOU'RE IT!
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 04:49 PM   #77
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Janei kicks ass
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 04:53 PM   #78
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
I really don't mean this offensively, and I am being honest. But do you really not see that I am intentionally copying you to use your own insulting style against you? Did that really elude you? I know we're calling each other stupid back and forth, but I really don't think you're that stupid where you wouldn't be able to see that :\ But apparently I'm wrong...

If you had your own style was any good, you would have proudly used it for equal flair and entertainment. Thanks for the flattery (just because you don't "get" it doesn't mean that it isn't. We all know just how stupid you are )

Quote:
Sure it is a negotiation. You're negotiating your beliefs versus mine to make me see things your way. Well, that was what it was originally about. Now I don't even know where it's gone. It's not really about anything at the moment

Where's it's "gone"? You're having trouble stating your purpose on this thread. I will now tell you, since you're too stupid to know, that our interaction with one another has been to belittle and insult one another. It's about our hate for each other's guts. There's no negotiation going on. You're having trouble explaining any "beliefs" you might have, have no opinion on sal's situation, you're just worthless all around!

Quote:
What are you trying to suggest, that you deserve some kind of recognition for understanding an analogy that I spelled out for you in plain english?

In the land of the blind, [even] the one-eyed man rules!

(Okay, okay, I'll make it simplier, you're blind, I have two eyes, YES you're damn straight I want to be congratulated for being better than you!!! )
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 04:57 PM   #79
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
Yeah, I missed it. Being the most important question, I expected your response to start with "my objective was...", not buried amid your pile of bullshit. But hey, we all have priorities and it's your perogative to be an idiot

Not my fault you're senile and can't read properly honey.



Quote:
So, if according to you I just cracked today, what was your objective when you came on the thread yesterday? Wait, I need to word my questions more carefully, right?

This objective actually came along when I noticed you starting to get kind of aggravated. I decided I could make you crack and make you look like a hypocrite, that which I did Couldn't have done it without you.



Quote:
"moron" "idiot", those tend to be clear cut insults, unless, of course, you have a pea sized brain (which you do) and are deluding yourself into believing they are not!
I didn't come here to insult you, though. The insults were mutual as the "discussion", "chat", whatever-the-hell it is, progressed.


Quote:
Then you're an idiot. 'Cos you should have said lastly before I end this POST. Seeing as yesterday you said you were going out immediately and wound up responding to the post twice again. You're either a liar, or have lost your credibility

If you must know, I was uploading pics and posting them at the same time. (notice my post in the pics thread and the time it was posted) Imageshack was being incredibly slow, and there was a prob. with my filetype, so I continued to respond until it was done, and then I left at about 4-4:30 est.


Quote:
Labor day. I'm at work alone at my desk. Here for entertainment in between downloads: YOU'RE IT!

You mean you need a desk for your type of profession? I thought whoring was a no over-head kind of a job
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 04:59 PM   #80
JaneiR36
CF Freak
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
This objective actually came along when I noticed you starting to get kind of aggravated. I decided I could make you crack and make you look like a hypocrite, that which I did Couldn't have done it without you.

ie, you still don't know why you started posting here

Quote:
I didn't come here to insult you, though. The insults were mutual as the "discussion", "chat", whatever-the-hell it is, progressed.

That's how you started, LIAR.

Quote:
If you must know, I was uploading pics and posting them at the same time. (notice my post in the pics thread and the time it was posted) Imageshack was being incredibly slow, and there was a prob. with my filetype, so I continued to respond until it was done, and then I left at about 4-4:30 est.

Don't wanna know. All that matters is you said one thing, did another, LIAR.

Quote:
You mean you need a desk for your type of profession? I thought whoring was a no over-head kind of a job

HEY! I do all my whoring for free!
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:36 AM   #81
dodger65
I know more than Wally...
 
dodger65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: U.S. - Midwest
Posts: 2,117
...all this for someone who lost a minumum-wage job and doesn't really care that much.... you two have waaaay too much time.... btw, janei. please stop suggesting frivolous lawsuits over min. wage jobs. there is way too much stupid shit like this clogging the court system as it is. sal, just remember it, take it as a life lesson, and move on. best of luck.
__________________
"Everyone is someone else's weirdo"

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:52 PM   #82
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
...all this for someone who lost a minumum-wage job and doesn't really care that much.... you two have waaaay too much time.... btw, janei. please stop suggesting frivolous lawsuits over min. wage jobs. there is way too much stupid shit like this clogging the court system as it is. sal, just remember it, take it as a life lesson, and move on. best of luck.
It's often the principle of the case that counts, not the money you stand to make!
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:10 PM   #83
dodger65
I know more than Wally...
 
dodger65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: U.S. - Midwest
Posts: 2,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
It's often the principle of the case that counts, not the money you stand to make!

i understand that, but it still wastes a lot of time and resources for petty reasons... some times you just need to say "f*ck it!"
__________________
"Everyone is someone else's weirdo"

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:58 PM   #84
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Westchester Co., NY
Posts: 1,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
i understand that, but it still wastes a lot of time and resources for petty reasons... some times you just need to say "f*ck it!"

I was having fun, though
__________________


Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:35 PM   #85
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning
 
salimander13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: southern cali
Posts: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
I was having fun, though

yea me too haha
__________________
salimander13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 09:37 PM   #86
Cliffy
CF Loafer
 
Cliffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: NE Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 8,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
i understand that, but it still wastes a lot of time and resources for petty reasons... some times you just need to say "f*ck it!"
I disagree....I'd much rather take a company to the cleaners
__________________


Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.