Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-2005, 05:27 PM   #76
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
Well you may like ugly shit cars with chrome rims that scrape against the ground, but alot of people are out there laughing at the drivers of those vehicles.
And a lot of people here are laughing at you. Why do you give a damn about what other people like to do? If you don't like it, fine. Why the hell do you feel it necessary to insult what other people enjoy dammit?
Old 08-05-2005, 05:44 PM   #77
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
Well you may like ugly shit cars with chrome rims that scrape against the ground, but alot of people are out there laughing at the drivers of those vehicles.

No, no, you're right. The tens of thousands of high ranking people in the street rod community, custom car community (like Chip Foose) and the designers at places like the Art Center College of Design are all just laughing stocks to the smart people like you. I mean, it's hard to believe that knowledgeable people like that can even find jobs in teh industry, considering how valid your opinion actually is.

You win. No more argument from me. Your incredibly closed minded, unsubstantiated opinion is the shining beacon we should all follow, the most valuable goal an automotive enthusiast should have. Thank you for showing me the way.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote