Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2006, 02:22 AM   #1
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Drunken Uncle

I was at a beach resort with my family and my 40 year old uncle Pete started telling me that if we ever get f*cked over by the middle easterns, you have to say allah ara somethin and they will spare you, so I filmed him doin it Its horrible






http://youtube.com/watch?v=mVjpsazuD8M
Now the vid
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:39 AM   #2
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire
 
GreekWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Down-under"
Posts: 2,369
hahaha.
__________________

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:37 AM   #3
skeetin870
CF Enthusiast
 
skeetin870's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tulsa Ok
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
I was at a beach resort with my family and my 40 year old uncle Pete started telling me that if we ever get f*cked over by the middle easterns, you have to say allah ara somethin and they will spare you, so I filmed him doin it Its horrible






http://youtube.com/watch?v=mVjpsazuD8M
Now the vid
Its Allah Ackbah (sp) and it means God is great in Arabic
__________________

skeetin870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:38 AM   #4
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeetin870
Its Allah Ackbah (sp) and it means God is great in Arabic
Yea, he said "if they ever capture you say that"
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 04:43 AM   #5
skeetin870
CF Enthusiast
 
skeetin870's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tulsa Ok
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Yea, he said "if they ever capture you say that"
Yeah I doubt that will help you if some of the REALLY crazy ones get ahold of you. And if you say that they might assume you know Arabic and when they find out you dont well then you are SOL, but its better than nothing
__________________

skeetin870 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.