www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 04:50 AM   #32
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Not really, they're all expensive.

Hummer may be relatively expensive compared to most cars, but if you think about the model lines, it doesn't really compare in price, except with the h1 alpha, which I don't think anyone actually buys. I don't even know if they sell it anymore ;\

Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 02:13 AM   #33
realsrrybouttha
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1/9-rally
I gotta say that I'm getting tired of these " I just turned 14 and 3/17 and my mommy and daddy said they would spend 35k to 50k to buy me a new car so I can show off to my friends and wrap it around a telephone pole in the first month.So what should mommy and daddy buy me?". You know what? Get a life! Why are you asking some dudes on the internet what you should buy? Why don't you do the research and test drive every car you might like and see what the pros and cons of each car are and go from there. If I had 35k to spend on a car, I would buy a 90 to 94 awd turbo DSM for 3000(for a nice one) and dump the rest in the motor and drivetrain and have the fastest 4 banger car in town. And if I was your dad I wouldn't buy you sh*t. You know what my dad said when I asked if he would buy me a car? Get a job and buy one yourself. Oh you want a Playstation 2? Get a Job. Your telling me you want a dirt bike? Get a Job. And now that I think about it, I should thank my dad for not buying me everything I want, cause I value everything (well almost) I bought with the money I have earned. So get a job instead of begging your parents for everything and maybe you won't turn out to be a spoiled brat that'll live in his parents basement for the rest of his life . And thats my rant.

I admire everything you said becuase its true. To be honest i dont want my mom to help me pay for my lancer becuase i want to be independent and say i bought it myself. It gives me pride
Paid by myself w/O mommy and daddy
realsrrybouttha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 02:18 AM   #34
realsrrybouttha
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
First off, I was about to congradulate the kid for having better grammar then your average person who posts on this forum and is actually from this country. So many highschool kids come on here and think they're texting to their friends.

Also, although what you suggested may be the smart thing to do, he's a kid in highschool. If you think a kid is going to do that you are sorely mistaken. He's got the rest of his life to be boring. He's young, he's got $ (well...his dad's) and he doesn't have a family to support.

Im 17 , pay for my own car , pay for my own insurance, still save bout 200 a month and bout to start investing, so its possible for high school kids to be smart.
Paid by myself w/O mommy and daddy
realsrrybouttha is offline   Reply With Quote