Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2005, 01:19 AM   #76
FordFromHell351
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
also sorry to hear about your ankle. its never cool to break sh!t. i remember one time my dad was working on a honda and the jack slipped out and it fell on him and he cracked a rib or two
Something like that happened to me...except it was with a 1968 Mercury Monterey
FordFromHell351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 01:20 AM   #77
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Oh and thanks to Satty101 the guy that started this thread is banned
Ah...truly a blessing.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:03 AM   #78
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Really don't act 22 you know that right?

actually when im not on here giving you a hard time im way more mature than my age. sometimes you have to let the pent up immaturity out. but if you read in the other post youll see that all it is is poking fun. untill things get carried away its all pretty mellow. thats one thing bad about the internet is you cant tell sarcasm from anger. but whatever. if i was really a dick and immature id be saying alot worse things then i did. and not even bother of saying anything about your broken ankle. sometimes things get taken out of hand and out of context. sometimes we all can be ding dongs.
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 09:59 PM   #79
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by carls47807
i don't think it's fair comparing new chevy junk to new ford junk. it's all junk.

i personally like the older chevy's better than the fords. the fords always seemed to look old really fast to me.

like my 86 G20 van. it could be a 1994 and nobody would know it. If it were an E250 it would be a rusty dinosaur.

My friend's 1992 Chevvy S10 looks like an 82.... and might as well be considering all things.
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 10:48 PM   #80
sofaking
CF Newbie

someone stated that DC was behind in performance? have you been paying attention ? they have a station wagon that will blow the doors of of the new mustang GT [which i also like] then the viper which is tough to beat... also ford is already redoing the 500 becasue the 300c is twice the car.... the neon srt4 is a quick little car ...if you dont believe me goto a road race once you will see some of the best 4 cyl times from them

all the car companies have some good and bad traits to say all ford or gm or DC cars are good or bad is a ignorant statement
sofaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 05:15 PM   #81
72firebird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofaking
someone stated that DC was behind in performance? have you been paying attention ? they have a station wagon that will blow the doors of of the new mustang GT [which i also like] then the viper which is tough to beat... also ford is already redoing the 500 becasue the 300c is twice the car.... the neon srt4 is a quick little car ...if you dont believe me goto a road race once you will see some of the best 4 cyl times from them

all the car companies have some good and bad traits to say all ford or gm or DC cars are good or bad is a ignorant statement

again about the station wagon thatll blow a mustangs doors off. again almost a 50 hp difference. gee whod off thunk that one. must be a rocket scientist. the viper, put 2 more cylinders on a vette and watch out. oh wait the new z06 doesnt need 2 more cylinders to beat it in hp. and the srt4 is just an srt4 which aint bad
72firebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 07:43 PM   #82
Oomba
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofaking

The Mustang GT schools the new Charger, though.
Oomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 08:12 PM   #83
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oomba
The Mustang GT schools the new Charger, though.

Yes it does.
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 12:13 PM   #84
HyundaGuy
Relicensed n ready 2 race

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyRules69
Ford products are the worst, every Ford i have owned broke down or was complete trash. Chevy products i think are much better and not so cheap, mustangs are crap, f150's are crap, i would rather have a stong made chevy, who else agrees (that chevy is so sweet that is)

i think he need's to give ford another chance, they've got the 9" diff, i believe it's the best diff ever made, and also the C4 box isn't bad either, top notch products.

my old man own's a ford falcon, it's actually a great car... with more power then most n/a ohv 6cly car's here in aus. (standard with 157rwkw*210hp*, now i believe it's been pushed to 210rwkw*281.4hp*)

next in mind for the old fella is a turbo kit i think, he want's to match it up with the XR6 Turbo (260rwkw stock)

If i still owned an excel.. It'd look like this:

HyundaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 05:53 AM   #85
adamc44
CF Freak

try a powerstroke <7.3>. i worked at a ford dealership for a while, and you never see these babies come in for repair. thats why i bought one, no complaints from me!

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

adamc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 03:55 PM   #86
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72firebird
lol but it is a different page

just figured i'd put that in

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 06:39 AM   #87
-THR-
CF Newbie

mm i dunno about ford tranys it seems like the only real weakspot in a ford drivetrain. The F-150 is absolutely a better truck than the silverado though, and ford in no way could be considered much worse or any worse at all than chevy
-THR- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 08:14 PM   #88
Bino
Written Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by -THR-
mm i dunno about ford tranys it seems like the only real weakspot in a ford drivetrain. The F-150 is absolutely a better truck than the silverado though, and ford in no way could be considered much worse or any worse at all than chevy

cough, bullshit, cough. I won't say a Chevy pickup is better than a Ford or vice versa. I much prefer the drivability of my Chevy as have a lot of Ford owners who have driven it. But they're very comparable vehicles. At that point it's really a matter of preference, both companies build a quality vehicle (though I would never own a Ford).

Dodge on the other hand...
Old 08-05-2005, 10:20 PM   #89
mahalaleel
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino
You're not really helping us out here...

Incompatent

lolol

it's actually incompetent :P

I don't really care, nor do I think it is a display of a lack of intelligence, but I thought it was funny.
mahalaleel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 10:26 PM   #90
Bino
Written Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalaleel
lolol

it's actually incompetent :P

I don't really care, nor do I think it is a display of a lack of intelligence, but I thought it was funny.

Shit, did I type that?... DOH!