Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
here it comes...

(pimp slap 2.0)

Yeeeeeaa!
Old 10-28-2004, 04:19 AM   #17
Sick88Tbird
Master of the Fox-chassis

Good call on the pimp slap SuperJew. He earned that one fair and square...lol.

1988 Cougar XR-7- HO/T-5 conversion, cracked block prevented from reaching full potential.

RIP '88 T-Bird....14.1@98.7mph...best sleeper in So. Jersey, now it's taking a permanent dirt nap.
Sick88Tbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 04:21 AM   #18
Sick88Tbird

and Mr. Chevy shit or whatever your name is, I guess you've never heard of a little thing called sarcasim or experienced the usage of such. What a waste of a human body.

1988 Cougar XR-7- HO/T-5 conversion, cracked block prevented from reaching full potential.

RIP '88 T-Bird....14.1@98.7mph...best sleeper in So. Jersey, now it's taking a permanent dirt nap.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:56 PM   #19
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick88Tbird

and Mr. Chevy shit or whatever your name is, I guess you've never heard of a little thing called sarcasim or experienced the usage of such. What a waste of a human body.

i aplogize for myself not picking up on the sarcasim...could please point that out to me dirt bag? God forbid some one makes a small mistake..everyone is so quick to jump on it but obviously you never make mistakes right? of course not...

"With enough horsepower, even gravity can be affected"

"Keep the shiny side up"

chevypwr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 03:01 AM   #20
Sick88Tbird

Nope, 95% of the time I don't make mistakes, thanks for returning my sarcasim. You've already discredited yourself past the point of no return, so you might as well come clean and admit that your 16 and you read about your magical '70 Chevelle SS out of a magazine....it's okay, come clean and you'll be forgiven. I understand you're just trying to get respect, but you're going about it all wrong. This is your one chance, blow it off and your f*cked permanently-you might as well leave.

Old 10-29-2004, 03:27 PM   #21
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick88Tbird
Nope, 95% of the time I don't make mistakes, thanks for returning my sarcasim. You've already discredited yourself past the point of no return, so you might as well come clean and admit that your 16 and you read about your magical '70 Chevelle SS out of a magazine....it's okay, come clean and you'll be forgiven. I understand you're just trying to get respect, but you're going about it all wrong. This is your one chance, blow it off and your f*cked permanently-you might as well leave.

first of all i am not 16...second of all i could post pictures of the chevelle if you really want...i mean i dont really need to justify it to you but if thats what its gonna take in order to shut your trap then just say the word dip shit. im not here to get respect...iu came here to talk about cars with felow car lovers...but it seams there is just a bunch of butchy women here who need to come down on a peoson for asking an opinion...all i did was ask for peoples opinion on a car...ok...i guess i should have searched first...but i didnt...so just shut the hell up about it...if you read throught this forum you will see there is basically nothing about cars in it. Just me and a few dip sticks that think they need to impose there will on other poeple that dont want it...let me say this nice and slop for you...I dont need your respect, and frankly i dont want it. so go away and take you and ther penile implants you call friends with you...you guys have proven to me time and time again what is wrong with people...to everyone who said something negative to me on this forum...im just sorry the condom your father was wearing had that hole in it...its really sad how someone can be such a waste of life. I pitty all of you...this forum is a waste of space in the internet...and im not wastine my time here any more...you cum stains can bicker between your selves all night long. Goodbye shit heads

"With enough horsepower, even gravity can be affected"

"Keep the shiny side up"

chevypwr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 04:33 PM   #22
Sick88Tbird

See ya later douche-bag. Go butcher the english language somewhere else. Posting pics of a car means nothing because such pictures can be acquired anywhere. Get rid of that "I know more than everyone else" attitude when you join forums and you'll be okay. So, from me and everyone else you've pissed off, good f*ckin riddance.

Old 10-29-2004, 06:44 PM   #23
abless
CF Anti-Mullet

Good.
Old 10-29-2004, 10:50 PM   #24
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

He left? Finally, our ignorance count is down to 40% from a whopping 150%. Damn that guy was such an idiot. Notice how he left BEFORE posting the pictures of the Chevelle. Haha, that dickweed he is. I should ramble on and on about how much a of a whiny bitch he is. He whines more than my 3yr old niece. Even she knows when to shut up. Look at his ignormaic ass.. "Wahh you guys don't talk about cars, all you do is talk about me. I should have searched n I'm a big dumbass". Haha cyanara! I only wish more stupid people like him would leave this earth instead of just forums...

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote