Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2005, 02:16 PM   #1
machspeed
CF Newbie

homemade flame thrower kit(how?) dont flame me for this, pls?+ more

i heard somewere that if you connect a spark plug to the tip of your muffler and connect the spark plug to a battery it would cause flames to come out?
im not sure can someone help?
dont flame im just young and curious
i dont wanna buy cus its expensive and takes too long to arrive
i think its would be cool to do this to my dad's off road truck so that we go camping, we can have roasted weenies and smores haha
but the real reason is that we need extra lighting going through the trail, its muddy and its also dark out in the middle of nowere, and it i might as well do this cus its cooler haha
but it would be cool
thanks for helping
flame if you want i guess

plus im thinking of working on an old corolla coupe that my uncle is giving to me if i want it or else it will be scrapped, i think its a 71 but anyways im thinking of getting a conversion done to change the leaf springs to coil overs but it would take to long to find parts, can a leap springed car handle well like drift and drive through mountain roads? i heard about a panhard bar it does something to the leap springs, i think it causes it to sway or stop turning like a boat, not sure but is it a good idea to convert to coil over suspension or stay with leap spring?
and the steering of this car is still non power steering, so i wanna get it converted to power steering, i want the wheels to spring back straight when i turn the wheel, how is that done, i cant ask my dad cus he is out of the country and has no time to contact me
thanks for the help

Last edited by machspeed : 12-12-2005 at 03:09 PM.
machspeed is offline   Reply With Quote