Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2006, 05:39 AM   #11
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamc44
i was driving down the road today looking for demo cars and seen this car with a tarp in a barn, pulled up and almost died when i seen what it was. knocked on the door and the old man and lady said it belonged to there son who had went to new york and been missing for about 15 years. i offered them 10000 and they agreed, got the title signed, trailered it home and after some fresh plugs, starting fluid and gas, battery, and a quick oil change the old girl fired right up. just got her cleaned up now what do ya think about that!!!???!! 69 yenko camaro, holy shit i still cant bleive it!!!

The part about the kid being missing kinda gave it away for me. Their son who went to New York has left a vintage 69' Yenko at home in a banr under a tarp? Pshhh for something like that he would have Came back from the Dead.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote