Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-2004, 03:48 AM   #16
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiMan
Yah I know he made a post with SUBSTANCE! Oh my God! SUBSTANCE! NOT THE "S" WORD! Learn from him Chevy...
STiMan what the hell is that supposed to mean?

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 01:21 PM   #17
EzMustang
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
wow, you must be unbelievably retarded...the 2005s look more like a mustang than any newer mustang. DUH.

hey prick im sorry i got it wrong some asshole showed me the wrong pic of the 2005 mustang.. heres the 2005 mustang i havent seen and the other is some kind of ford thunderbird i think which he said was the new 2005 mustang.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2005 mustang.jpg (73.7 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ford car.jpg (8.3 KB, 2 views)

2003 ford mustang fastback
EzMustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 05:21 PM   #18
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
STiMan what the hell is that supposed to mean?

I think he was complamenting you, retard! as as far as u go STIman, know what your are talking about before you open your mouth...yes he said alot of good information, but its not what he said its how it was said that was retarded. i guess you and him are on the same page in reguards to ignorance and stupidity.

"With enough horsepower, even gravity can be affected"

"Keep the shiny side up"

chevypwr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2004, 08:53 PM   #19
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevypwr6
I think he was complamenting you, retard! as as far as u go STIman, know what your are talking about before you open your mouth...yes he said alot of good information, but its not what he said its how it was said that was retarded. i guess you and him are on the same page in reguards to ignorance and stupidity.

Oh, and exactly how did I say "it" pondscum? Did you not say you have no faith in 400HP family cars. Yet you have been quoted for thinking the CTS-V is a great car. The CTS-V happens to be a 400HP family sedan. You contradicted yourself and I gave you several examples of pure performance sedans that are capable of hauling arround familys or 4, even 5. That I'm almost asserive that you and your underdeveloped 16yr old mind think are "cool" or "awesome". Lets get one thing straight. If you're going to call me a retard, please do yourself the favor and TRY not to look like one yourself.

You'll commonly find that almost all of the more experienced members of this forum fell the same way towards people that absolve high levels of ignorance and stupidity, such as yourself. Me and STiman are on the same book of ignorance and stupidity. Just because you just so happen to be in every page of it, does'nt make us the bad guys.

Old 10-27-2004, 09:32 PM   #20
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

you know what...i have been goin back and forht with you for a few days now...and honestly i dont have the energy to keep this up...your basically a waste of my time. i said there was good information in your post about the family sedans with over 400 hp...now if only you could try not to sound like a robot when you say it....its called people skills...give it a try one day...its a really nice thing to have when you wake up from your own little world. and as for your 16 year old comment...im not even goin to justify that with a responce.

"Keep the shiny side up"

Old 10-27-2004, 09:37 PM   #21
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
you know what...i have been goin back and forht with you for a few days now...and honestly i dont have the energy to keep this up...your basically a waste of my time. i said there was good information in your post about the family sedans with over 400 hp...now if only you could try not to sound like a robot when you say it....its called people skills...give it a try one day...its a really nice thing to have when you wake up from your own little world. and as for your 16 year old comment...im not even goin to justify that with a responce.

Sounding like a robot is merley because you lack the vocabulary that smarter people generally tend to have. Oh and, you do know that by mentioning you're not going to justify something with a response, its a response?

Old 10-27-2004, 09:44 PM   #22
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

yes..im aware...very good....thats enough

"Keep the shiny side up"

Old 10-27-2004, 09:51 PM   #23
abless
CF Anti-Mullet

Quote:
i just think there putting the right engine in the wrong car...the new hemi motor should go in something that looks as fast as it is...i just cant take a family car seriously with over 400 hp

Family car?
Old 10-27-2004, 10:00 PM   #24
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
yes..im aware...very good....thats enough
Right... I'll decide when enough is good enough. And yes the 300C is a family car. If you are'nt aware of that, then you should probably go back to drawing board A.

Old 10-27-2004, 10:05 PM   #25
chevypwr6
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by abless

Family car?

looks like a family car to me...

"Keep the shiny side up"

Old 10-27-2004, 10:40 PM   #26
SuperJew
I like pie.

Quote:
looks like a family car to me...

me too

abless, put down the crack pipe.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 03:22 AM   #27
abless
CF Anti-Mullet

Quote:
Right... I'll decide when enough is good enough. And yes the 300C is a family car. If you are'nt aware of that, then you should probably go back to drawing board A.

Seems like a luxury car. Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew
me too

abless, put down the pipe.

Okay. I'll stick to my other one.
Old 10-28-2004, 03:38 AM   #28
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by abless
Seems like a luxury car. Whatever.

Okay. I'll stick to my other one.

Noooo stay far away from the pipe. Think about what you are saying. You're saying that the car looks like a luxery car, therfore it can't be a family car. Now how many family cars are luxery? Just about every 4-door sedan over $25,000. Woah buddy you need to chillax for a minute. Something was frying your nuerons. Might I suggest not staring so closeley at sunlight and or stand away from the microwave when cooking tastey snacks and small bite sized finger foods.

Old 10-28-2004, 06:08 AM   #29
abless
CF Anti-Mullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Noooo stay far away from the pipe.

No, it's a different kind of pipe. is bad, mmkay?

Quote:
Think about what you are saying. You're saying that the car looks like a luxery car, therfore it can't be a family car. Now how many family cars are luxery? Just about every 4-door sedan over $25,000.

Okay. I realize that now.

Quote:
Woah buddy you need to chillax for a minute. Something was frying your nuerons. Might I suggest not staring so closeley at sunlight and or stand away from the microwave when cooking tastey snacks and small bite sized finger foods.

I admitted I was wrong to the heinous crime of confusing a luxury car with a family car and you go off on a tangent about how I shouldn't look at the sun. Dude, wtf? Chill.
Old 11-02-2004, 02:09 AM   #30
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

DSM: That was a compliment... sorry if I wasnt very obvious
Chevy: You are a dumbass... How am I ignorant or stupid? I would greatly appreciate answers and quotes... thanks!

DSM... we are on the same page! Yay! ??

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote