Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-23-2004, 03:11 PM   #1
bball4life1088
CF Newbie

94 mustang appearance suggestions

i have a 94 mustang v6, anybody have any suggestions on what i could do to it (appearance wise) that would make it look nicer?...i just painted the hood and side inserts white, and wrote mustang on the windshield in white letters. Im just looking for little things...nothing too durastic. thanks
bball4life1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 06:23 PM   #2
Flame Roller
CF Enthusiast

Head lights

there are a smoked out style head light for your generation car. They are not clear (like euros which would be ugly) but they can sometimes accent the car nicely. Also I presume your car is white since you said you did some white painting, which they may look decent on.
Flame Roller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 06:42 PM   #3
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bball4life1088
i have a 94 mustang v6, anybody have any suggestions on what i could do to it (appearance wise) that would make it look nicer?...i just painted the hood and side inserts white, and wrote mustang on the windshield in white letters. Im just looking for little things...nothing too durastic. thanks

Look around the internet, look in magazines. Consider the things that catch your eye. Me or anyone else here doesn't know exactly what you like & don't like. After all, the only opinion that counts is yours.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 09:12 PM   #4
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bball4life1088

Get ideas from www.cardomain.com

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote