Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2006, 07:49 PM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcisis
You just went on about how it would be basically bad to install an intake on my car, I more or less asked why. Well anyway, you've had a little attitude the whole thread, hell most of your posts has some kinda attitude.

And yes, I'm an IT guy, just that, an IT guy. I know NOTHING about cars, thanks for the help though.
I'm the one with an attitude, but... You're the one with the smiley in your signature block. You tell me which one is more insulting. Moron.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline  
Old 05-16-2006, 08:11 PM   #17
narcisis
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I'm the one with an attitude, but... You're the one with the smiley in your signature block. You tell me which one is more insulting. Moron.

What are you? Some kinda over analytical old man? This is the net if you haven't realized. I found the smiley comical, therefore I put it into my sig, does it offend you? If it does then you need abit of counciling. Oh I know let me put a little cute smiley after the fu smiley so people will know it's nothing to get worked up about - sound good?

Jesus man, lighten up - and change your f*cking tampon.
__________________
Yea I own a buick.. whats it to yas?
narcisis is offline  
Old 05-16-2006, 08:59 PM   #18
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcisis
What are you? Some kinda over analytical old man? This is the net if you haven't realized. I found the smiley comical, therefore I put it into my sig, does it offend you? If it does then you need abit of counciling. Oh I know let me put a little cute smiley after the fu smiley so people will know it's nothing to get worked up about - sound good?

Jesus man, lighten up - and change your f*cking tampon.
Does your mommy know you suck dicks with that mouth? You are the one who came to this forums asking a million questions like a little child suffering from ADD. You are the one who seem s unwilling or unable to comprehend simple answers. What I am is someone with more knowledge and experience than you'll ever have, both automotive related and life in general. I suggest that if you want to get anywhere on this forum or in real life, you wise up and get a clue.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline  
Old 05-16-2006, 09:11 PM   #19
narcisis
CF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Does your mommy know you suck dicks with that mouth? You are the one who came to this forums asking a million questions like a little child suffering from ADD. You are the one who seem s unwilling or unable to comprehend simple answers. What I am is someone with more knowledge and experience than you'll ever have, both automotive related and life in general. I suggest that if you want to get anywhere on this forum or in real life, you wise up and get a clue.

Haha damn man, lots of stored up anger there, I suggest you resolve that issue with your abusive background. Yes, I came here asking questions, this is what forums are for, and my comprehension level.. lol oh man, you know what. You're not worth it, you're just an angry person in general I can see, and I won't feed into your social ignorance. You are quite right though, you'll always have more knowledge and experience than I'll ever have dealing with this subject matter - it's not my field, nor do I wish it to be. None of your statements make sense, you make it seem like I was one doing the badgering here. I was completely friendly until you insulted me, o retarded one. But this flame game is over, I have no time to play with adult children. But I do appreciate the insight you gave me, to cars, and to your character.
__________________
Yea I own a buick.. whats it to yas?
narcisis is offline  
Old 05-16-2006, 09:14 PM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by narcisis
Haha damn man, lots of stored up anger there, I suggest you resolve that issue with your abusive background. Yes, I came here asking questions, this is what forums are for, and my comprehension level.. lol oh man, you know what. You're not worth it, you're just an angry person in general I can see, and I won't feed into your social ignorance. You are quite right though, you'll always have more knowledge and experience than I'll ever have dealing with this subject matter - it's not my field, nor do I wish it to be. None of your statements make sense, you make it seem like I was one doing the badgering here. I was completely friendly until you insulted me, o retarded one. But this flame game is over, I have no time to play with adult children. But I do appreciate the insight you gave me, to cars, and to your character.
That's right, it's my fault that you're ignorant and can't comprehend simple explanations. Run along now and find some other forum that you can annoy with your ramblings.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline  
Old 05-17-2006, 01:25 AM   #21
tbaxleyjr
CF Extraordinaire
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Somewhere in the Southeastern U.S.
Posts: 1,067
Boiling this down to simple English - the stock air intake is essentially a Cold Air intake on a GM 3800. A good K&N filter will help if maintained properly.

This conversation is looks like its over.

thread locked
tbaxleyjr is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.