Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 07:49 PM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcisis
You just went on about how it would be basically bad to install an intake on my car, I more or less asked why. Well anyway, you've had a little attitude the whole thread, hell most of your posts has some kinda attitude.

And yes, I'm an IT guy, just that, an IT guy. I know NOTHING about cars, thanks for the help though.
I'm the one with an attitude, but... You're the one with the smiley in your signature block. You tell me which one is more insulting. Moron.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 05-16-2006, 08:11 PM   #17
narcisis
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
I'm the one with an attitude, but... You're the one with the smiley in your signature block. You tell me which one is more insulting. Moron.

What are you? Some kinda over analytical old man? This is the net if you haven't realized. I found the smiley comical, therefore I put it into my sig, does it offend you? If it does then you need abit of counciling. Oh I know let me put a little cute smiley after the fu smiley so people will know it's nothing to get worked up about - sound good?

Jesus man, lighten up - and change your f*cking tampon.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:59 PM   #18
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
What are you? Some kinda over analytical old man? This is the net if you haven't realized. I found the smiley comical, therefore I put it into my sig, does it offend you? If it does then you need abit of counciling. Oh I know let me put a little cute smiley after the fu smiley so people will know it's nothing to get worked up about - sound good?

Jesus man, lighten up - and change your f*cking tampon.
Does your mommy know you suck dicks with that mouth? You are the one who came to this forums asking a million questions like a little child suffering from ADD. You are the one who seem s unwilling or unable to comprehend simple answers. What I am is someone with more knowledge and experience than you'll ever have, both automotive related and life in general. I suggest that if you want to get anywhere on this forum or in real life, you wise up and get a clue.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 05-16-2006, 09:11 PM   #19
narcisis
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Does your mommy know you suck dicks with that mouth? You are the one who came to this forums asking a million questions like a little child suffering from ADD. You are the one who seem s unwilling or unable to comprehend simple answers. What I am is someone with more knowledge and experience than you'll ever have, both automotive related and life in general. I suggest that if you want to get anywhere on this forum or in real life, you wise up and get a clue.

Haha damn man, lots of stored up anger there, I suggest you resolve that issue with your abusive background. Yes, I came here asking questions, this is what forums are for, and my comprehension level.. lol oh man, you know what. You're not worth it, you're just an angry person in general I can see, and I won't feed into your social ignorance. You are quite right though, you'll always have more knowledge and experience than I'll ever have dealing with this subject matter - it's not my field, nor do I wish it to be. None of your statements make sense, you make it seem like I was one doing the badgering here. I was completely friendly until you insulted me, o retarded one. But this flame game is over, I have no time to play with adult children. But I do appreciate the insight you gave me, to cars, and to your character.
Old 05-16-2006, 09:14 PM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Haha damn man, lots of stored up anger there, I suggest you resolve that issue with your abusive background. Yes, I came here asking questions, this is what forums are for, and my comprehension level.. lol oh man, you know what. You're not worth it, you're just an angry person in general I can see, and I won't feed into your social ignorance. You are quite right though, you'll always have more knowledge and experience than I'll ever have dealing with this subject matter - it's not my field, nor do I wish it to be. None of your statements make sense, you make it seem like I was one doing the badgering here. I was completely friendly until you insulted me, o retarded one. But this flame game is over, I have no time to play with adult children. But I do appreciate the insight you gave me, to cars, and to your character.
That's right, it's my fault that you're ignorant and can't comprehend simple explanations. Run along now and find some other forum that you can annoy with your ramblings.

Old 05-17-2006, 01:25 AM   #21
tbaxleyjr
CF Extraordinaire

Boiling this down to simple English - the stock air intake is essentially a Cold Air intake on a GM 3800. A good K&N filter will help if maintained properly.

This conversation is looks like its over.

thread locked
Closed Thread