Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2005, 09:48 PM   #16
95civicdima
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker

Stop being such a HOMO and stop ****ing posting on my threads your opinoin is worth shit to not only me but to plenty others on here. YOU ARE GIVEN NO RESPECT ON THESE FORUMS!
Old 12-03-2005, 09:51 PM   #17
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
I can do it easily man i'm just intersted in what other people would find. I'm not bad at all at finding cars online. Autotrader and car.com that's too easy i'm not interested in searching there. The mileage for these cars can't be worst then what i have. So i seriously don't mind. I bought a car with 145,000 and don't mind it one bit. Mileage doesn't defie a car. So yes the color is more important.
You're not interested in searching there? It's probably the best resource available for that purpose, or maybe you're just not really interested in finding a car... just talking about it. As for color being more important than mileage, well that is simply ludicrous. But then people who think like you are what pays for all my toys, so who am I to complain.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 09:54 PM   #18
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Stop being such a HOMO and stop ****ing posting on my threads your opinoin is worth shit to not only me but to plenty others on here. YOU ARE GIVEN NO RESPECT ON THESE FORUMS!
And neither does somebody who calls another person a homo. What is wrong with being a homosexual? Are you worried about your latent tendencies? Maybe you'd like to call him a racial name next. Loser.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 12-03-2005, 09:56 PM   #19
95civicdima
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
And neither does somebody who calls another person a homo. What is wrong with being a homosexual? Are you worried about your latent tendencies? Maybe you'd like to call him a racial name next. Loser.

Why does it matter how i insult someone to you that's kind of odd?
Like i said there's more to a car than it's mileage if the car has 90,000 that's cool
Old 12-03-2005, 10:07 PM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Why does it matter how i insult someone to you that's kind of odd?
Like i said there's more to a car than it's mileage if the car has 90,000 that's cool
Why do you think it's okay to call someone a "homo" as an insult? Answer the question candyass, is there something wrong with being a homosexual?

Old 12-03-2005, 10:24 PM   #21
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Why do you think it's okay to call someone a "homo" as an insult? Answer the question candyass, is there something wrong with being a homosexual?

I hate THIS attitude towards people. If you dont like a certain group of people it's probably wasting your time trying to get them to "accept" them. It's almost as bad as evangelicals forcing religion down throats (dont accept Jesus, go to hell!; dont accept gays, BIGOT!). Many people see homosexuals as an immoral behavior, maybe you dont, but trust me, you wont be changing their minds, just an FYI.

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 10:25 PM   #22
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Well from what I've heard it's kind of a 'mental retardation' or 'problem' in the brain that makes a person that way (not saying that is true or not), so if that is true then technically there has to be something wrong to BE gay, but being homosexual is just another lifestyle so really it should make no difference. Technically it makes no sense calling someone 'gay' or 'homo' as an insult, it'd be like calling someone 'straight' as an insult, it's just stupid.

^^ That may not make sense and might just look like random rambling to some people ^^

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 10:30 PM   #23
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
I hate THIS attitude towards people. If you dont like a certain group of people it's probably wasting your time trying to get them to "accept" them. It's almost as bad as evangelicals forcing religion down throats (dont accept Jesus, go to hell!; dont accept gays, BIGOT!). Many people see homosexuals as an immoral behavior, maybe you dont, but trust me, you wont be changing their minds, just an FYI.
So what you're saying is that it's okay to use names like homo, nigger, kike, spick, cracker, polack, raghead, etc? It's all in the attitude after all, right? I'd sure like to hear an explanation for that.

Old 12-03-2005, 10:36 PM   #24
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
And what makes you think that I was even talking to you? This is a free forum and I can post where I want. Now why not get that imaginary engine swap going?
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 10:37 PM   #25
newyorker
MXman

He just has no other names to call people, because thats as far as his intelligence goes. And why all the talk about me being gay? Lol. Cause im not. Wheres Steve?
P.S. this is the biggest non-homophobic group of people I have met. Personally I dont think there is anything wrong with being gay. Those that mock it, have insecurities and are most likely in doubt themselves, and try to make themselves feel better.

Last edited by newyorker : 12-03-2005 at 10:40 PM.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:40 PM   #26
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
So what you're saying is that it's okay to use names like homo, nigger, kike, spick, cracker, polack, raghead, etc? It's all in the attitude after all, right? I'd sure like to hear an explanation for that.

I never said that it's OKAY, but somehow I knew you'd try to play that card...

I just said in the case of not liking homosexuals (this situation) it's POINTLESS to try and change someone's mind (lets be REAL here for a second, you wont...), so leave them the hell alone, if you think they look ignorant, then that's you. Don't FORCE something down their throat just because you believe it's the right thing, that makes you just as bad as any other "bigot" that forces their religous, political, moral or racial views on anyone. Guess what, only a small group cares about it!

What ever happened to Constitutional Rights in this country? Oh yea, the ACLU loves to "abuse" (light word there) the meaning of "Rights".

IT's not ILLEGAL to call anyone anything. Is it bad? Well, that's for you to decide

~Blow your mind~

Old 12-03-2005, 10:42 PM   #27
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
I never said that it's OKAY, but somehow I knew you'd try to play that card...

I just said in the case of not liking homosexuals (this situation) it's POINTLESS to try and change someone's mind (lets be REAL here for a second, you wont...), so leave them the hell alone, if you think they look ignorant, then that's you. Don't FORCE something down their throat just because you believe it's the right thing, that makes you just as bad as any other "bigot" that forces their religous, political, moral or racial views on anyone. Guess what, only a small group cares about it!

What ever happened to Constitutional Rights in this country? Oh yea, the ACLU loves to "abuse" (light word there) the meaning of "Rights".

IT's not ILLEGAL to call anyone anything. Is it bad? Well, that's for you to decide
Its not illegal nor is it bad in some cases (I love how VWhobo uses the name Twinky ), but it just proves your intelligence and how you cant make a coherent and comprehensive statement so you move to namecalling.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:44 PM   #28
newyorker
MXman

This is stupid. He explodes on me because I said a car looks nice.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:46 PM   #29
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Its not illegal nor is it bad in some cases (I love how VWhobo uses the name Twinky ), but it just proves your intelligence and how you cant make a coherent and comprehensive statement so you move to namecalling.

I wasn't really addressing the name calling issue, most any name calling is pre grade 3 level of trying to forumlate a response, I was addressing a more underlying issue.

~Blow your mind~

Old 12-03-2005, 10:46 PM   #30
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
This is stupid. He explodes on me because I said a car looks nice.

I agree, he was way out of line... It almost like a case of Torretts...

~Blow your mind~