Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-14-2006, 12:17 AM   #31
97prelude
CF Newbie

thank you. even if you are new you are helpful. I think I am going to go for turbo I am doing research now. I just want to make sure that whatever turbo I buy will have everything I need.
97prelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:21 AM   #32
True_Brit
Has a new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97prelude
thank you. even if you are new you are helpful. I think I am going to go for turbo I am doing research now. I just want to make sure that whatever turbo I buy will have everything I need.

it should do, how pwerful (approx) is your honda???
i do like it (just not the colour and i do like the wheels!!!)

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:27 AM   #33
97prelude
CF Newbie

It was stock at 195 but has about 210 now (according to the guy i purchased it from) he has added new headers and i think a new intake.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:28 AM   #34
97prelude
CF Newbie

And i like the color. Its different.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:50 AM   #35
97prelude
CF Newbie

Will adding a second exaust pipe make much of a difference? I am already adding headers to increase exaust flow.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:56 AM   #36
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Will adding a second exaust pipe make much of a difference? I am already adding headers to increase exaust flow.
If you were reading what you typed previously, you'd know that the car already has a header. It seems as though you can't keep your story straight. I wonder if there's a reason for that? None the less, how do you know you have a need for "increased exhaust flow"? My guess is that you don't, you just read it on some boy racer web site.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:59 AM   #37
97prelude
CF Newbie

I just bought the car yesturday and the kid selling it is a mechanic. He has headers and is putting them on it before I pick it up on wedsnesday. I didnt decide that i needed more exaust flow I just read that increased exaust flow gives the engine more power. And I have already said i dont know much about this stuff which is why im here. If you are just going to continue being a dickhead and completely useless to me just ignore my thread. Im convinced that oyu just dont know the answers so you throw around your negative bullshit. Get a life.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:04 AM   #38
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
I just bought the car yesturday and the kid selling it is a mechanic. He has headers and is putting them on it before I pick it up on wedsnesday. I didnt decide that i needed more exaust flow I just read that increased exaust flow gives the engine more power. And I have already said i dont know much about this stuff which is why im here. If you are just going to continue being a dickhead and completely useless to me just ignore my thread. Im convinced that oyu just dont know the answers so you throw around your negative bullshit. Get a life.
Wait you just read that more exhaust flow helps performance? You didn't know that?..
Old 07-14-2006, 01:07 AM   #39
97prelude
CF Newbie

No, i didnt know that. I dont know anything about cars. Im here to learn. If you cant help me go jerk off your other little useless friend. You both know so much but for some reason choose to be assholes instead. I dont know why you would rather spend your time being negative than to help me. It would be so much faster the just offering advice.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:07 AM   #40
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
This is what I know. I know that this forum is over run with worthless little f*cks like you who ask stupid questions, don't listen when they get an answer and only want to make their car fast and furious. if you want to be treated with some respect, do something to deserve it.

Note: I made an error above. There are no stupid questions, only stupid people asking questions. Yes, so far you fit the profile.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 07-14-2006, 01:09 AM   #41
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
No, i didnt know that. I dont know anything about cars. Im here to learn. If you cant help me go jerk off your other little useless friend. You both know so much but for some reason choose to be assholes instead. I dont know why you would rather spend your time being negative than to help me. It would be so much faster the just offering advice.
Listen princess I was just asking if you honestly didn't know that because thats one of those "automotive 101's". Calm the f*ck down.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:09 AM   #42
97prelude
CF Newbie

listen to the answers. how can i listen when you havent given me any answers.
Old 07-14-2006, 01:10 AM   #43
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
listen to the answers. how can i listen when you havent given me any answers.
Ugh...why bother if you're gonna be a dillhole?
Old 07-14-2006, 01:14 AM   #44
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Ugh...why bother if you're gonna be a dillhole?
Dude, you said dillhole.

Old 07-14-2006, 01:16 AM   #45
97prelude
CF Newbie

if you look at the start of the thread i wasnt being a dick i was asking for advice. I didnt ask for anybody in particular to help me. I just wanted anybody who could actually help me to do so. If you cant do it than ignore the thread. Thats all im asking.