Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2004, 05:29 PM   #16
CypherXero
CF Newbie

Photos

Here's some photos of my car being worked on yesterday: (we're going to install the new rotor sometime today)

CypherXero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:59 PM   #17
cmeseadoin
CF Freak

there you go...now where are the pics of you standing there holding the wrenches?
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2002 Pontiac Trans AM Ram Air WS-6, 1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 2002 Durango 5.9 R/T, 1995 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 1994 Ford Taurus SHO 3.2L, 1976 Buick 225 Limited, 1992 Miata, 2008 Miata.

Other toys: 2003 Honda Superhawk 996 sportbike, 2007 Suzuki M109R cruiser, 2006 Kawasaki KLR 650, 1996 and 1997 Sea Doo GSX limited watercraft.
cmeseadoin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 07:54 PM   #18
lectroid
0000?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopewite
I just wish terrible things like that would bug the crap out of me, I might feel a lot better. Someday, I'm sure this will really effect me

Ha

GOT ME, GOOD ONE
Old 03-11-2004, 11:12 PM   #19
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectroid
GOT ME, GOOD ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmeseadoin
OHHHHH OH OHHHHH.....so does this mean "she" might wanna foshissle my nisshle?

If by that you mean "sizzle ma pizzle" then probably by the looks of her
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 12:11 AM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherXero
I've been having this really odd problem with my 1993 Nissan 240SX SE. I'll be driving the car down the road, when all of the sudden my gas pedal will stop responding, and my steering wheel locks up and will only move slighty left or right. Warning lights on the dash show up, the oil light, battery light, and the brake light. To correct the problem, I have to stop my car (most of the time IN the road, which is really bad), put the car in park, turn off the ignition, and start it back up.

I have no idea what this is, and I was wondering if anyone could help me. Since this has happened over the past few days, I've put in some STP Gas Cleaner, Super Premium gas (OC93), and filled my oil up. Also, my battery isn't very old, either.

Help would be appriciated. Thanks.
Wow! With all of the "help" everyone has provided it's unbelievable to me that one of the first and possibly most important question hasn't been asked yet.

HAS ANYONE SCANNED THE PCM TO CHECK FOR SET CODES?

There, I asked it. I don't recall you saying anything about the MIL being illuminated. If it is that's always the FIRST step. If it's not, it's still a step that should be taken early on. Just because the MIL isn't on doesn't mean you don't have set codes. And doing anything beyond a basic visual inspection without scanning might just send you off on a wild goose chase.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote