Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2006, 01:07 AM   #1
MrPlow
CF Newbie

Turn signal problem

hi, i got a 1995 toyota camry le. i got a question about how to fix the turn signals. the signals seem to be having some wiring or connectivity problems. the lights are supposed to flash when u activate the signals right? but my signals would frequently stay in a solid light. even though it's on (and i checked), it doesnt blink. does anyone know why? and how to fix it? if its possible for me to do it myself. thanks
MrPlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:12 AM   #2
adamc44
CF Freak

youve got a bigger problem than you turn signals buddy, try posting your question in the correct spot.......http://www.car-forums.com/talk/forumdisplay.php?f=9

http://www.myspace.com/adamc44

adamc44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:16 AM   #3
97Talonchik
discombobulated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlow
hi, i got a 1995 toyota camry le. i got a question about how to fix the turn signals. the signals seem to be having some wiring or connectivity problems. the lights are supposed to flash when u activate the signals right? but my signals would frequently stay in a solid light. even though it's on (and i checked), it doesnt blink. does anyone know why? and how to fix it? if its possible for me to do it myself. thanks

Have you checked your fuses? Have you checked your bulbs? Have you tried anything to troubleshoot this at all?
97Talonchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:37 AM   #4
MrPlow
CF Newbie

sorry im a total newb, i checked the bulbs and they're working. at least they turn on. i dont know how to check the fuses. and i read somewhere about changing blinker fluid but i cant find the blinker fluid resevoir. thanks for ur help. i dont know much thats why im posting questions on this forum
MrPlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:39 AM   #5
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPlow
sorry im a total newb, i checked the bulbs and they're working. at least they turn on. i dont know how to check the fuses. and i read somewhere about changing blinker fluid but i cant find the blinker fluid resevoir. thanks for ur help. i dont know much thats why im posting questions on this forum
The instuctions are right here.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote