Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2006, 07:34 PM   #32
SteelSpirit
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aondor
Im going to take a shot out because im sick of this DODGE PT CRUISER??!?!
WTF man chrysler pt cruiser daimler cruiser is more on than dodge.

THE UGLIEST CAR THIS YEAR IS ANYTHING STEEL SPIRIT OWNS.
YOUR NAME IS RETARDED ALL IT NEEDS IS A COUPLE MORE X's
LIKE STEEL SPIRITXX yeah THEN YOU WOULD BE A BAD ASS.
IM SICK OF ALL THIS POINTLESS STUFF I COME HERE TO LEARN NOT ARGUE SENSELESS OPINIONS OF WHAT CAR LOOKS BETTER OR WORSE AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT HOW CARS WORK BECAUSE YOUR PROBLY 12 AND WILL WORK AT UPS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE OR SOME OTHER WORTHLESS JOB.
Actually, my friend, you are wrong about pretty much everything. First off, my user name is the same one I use on the Pittsburg Steelers forums, as I have been a fan since since I was old enough to understand the concept of sports and football. Talk about retarded names, what the hell is an Aondor?
I 'm glad you think that my car is ugly without knowing what I own. You might be able to start your own TV psychic hotline someday with your instincts, man.
And yes, it is a virtually pointless thread-- but it would be fun to discuss as long as the thread isn't inundated with jellyfish-brained people like yourself. But if you come to these forums to learn and not argue about what cars are ugly, why did you even post on here? You seem to be suffering from form of inner turmoil.
And no, I am 28 years old and I actually work for a large Defense Corporation as a Windows/Unix system administrator, making more money in one month than you probably gross in a whole quarter.
Quote:
AND OH BTW THE NEW MUSTANG IS AWESOME THE 300C is the best chrysler inovation in years!!! YEARS! you say the 300c is bad but lets compare to the other chrysler crap such as the K CAR and the Imperial.
The new mustang is hideous looking, in my opinion. If you took the time to read my earlier posts, you would see that I specifically stated that because I thought the cars were ugly on my list didn't mean that I thought they were shitty cars. Underneath that ugly-duckling of a body are some of the best vehicles Detroit has ever put out. And yes the 300C is uglier than sin, IMO.
Quote:
You probably think civics are cool because they have 200 hp and low torque and torque makes you go slow so thats good heck A civic with a type R sticker has 300hp and that like 150hp per liter!!!.
And yes I do think the Civic is great car (and far more attractive than those hideous looking boxes that Chrysler calls cars). Motortrend, Edmunds, and most of Detroit seems to agree with me. I have never seen a Civic with a type R sticker, but the Civic Si does have a VTEC and a very low curb weight, which is why this little hatchback is able to attain the o to 60 times it has. How do you get 150 hp per liter? Did I catch you trying to think logically again?
Quote:
Yeah and if i asked you you would say that if civic made a 5.0 car that it would have 750hp.
Umm...no. There are no 5.0L cars that have 750 hp that I know of, but since you seem to have a kung-fu grip on the physics of automobiles (sarcasm meter pegs), maybe you can figure out how to manage that one. Let me know how it turns out.
Quote:
You would be wrong and wrong.
Based on the automotive knowledge and brains you have shown in your post, you must hear that often.
Quote:
Jessica simpson is more knowledgable than you.
Umm...whatever.
Quote:
So have fun with your ugly car(its ugly for the shear fact that you own it, if you even have a car since you are 12)
I vented
I didn't write a dictionary like Vwhobo and ChrisV do but I think i got my point across.
Do the world a favor-- next time you want to say something...DON'T. Everytime you talk(write) you get dumber and dumber.
SteelSpirit is offline   Reply With Quote