Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-2006, 03:31 AM   #22
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Yes youre grinding because I have the heart to care about my family. **** you buddy.
OK, you fvcking piece of shit, you want me to rip into you? Prepare to be owned.

1. The point of your mom having cancer has no relevance to the topic at hand. You simply brought it up to make it seem like since I was arguing against you, I was making fun of your mom having cancer also. Failed attempted #1. If anything, you're not caring for your parents by being irresponsible with the responsibility of a car that they've given to you. YOu want to care about your family? be by your mom's side RIGHT NOW, helping her in whatever way possible, instead of being on a forum full of people who hate you. You want to care for them? Don't create problems to burden them with.

2. You clearly stated above that you were going to lie to a Judge under oath. Even if you revoke what you said, I'll still respect certain rapists more than I respect you.

3. I CAN'T EVEN BLOODY CONTINUE. YOU'RE GETTING ME WAAY TOO PISSED OFF.
-------------

A certain old saying comes to mind;

You couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

I suggest you cease and desist now, you're digging yourself an even deeper hole.