Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2006, 10:04 PM   #91
ride3k
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
If there's more people in a city, yes, more people are going to die each year. Common sense would also tell you that if this city had more people in it, it would have more coroner investigators.

cant tell if you agree with him or not but

cornoers are not sales ppl, they dont get a f**king commison on ppl dying, and if there were more investiagtors, they would get less money per investiagtor b/c the way public officals egt paid is on a budget, so if you have a budget of 1mil, you cant pay one of the corners 50k a year and the pay nother one, of the same pay rank, 100k

My 3000GT SL

The Ever Resourceful hyundaguy once said "i had to make a bong out of a beer can, so yeah, "beer can/bong" would be the acceptable term used!"

once again, educating the young ones!
ride3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 06:22 PM   #92
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride3k
cant tell if you agree with him or not but

cornoers are not sales ppl, they dont get a f**king commison on ppl dying, and if there were more investiagtors, they would get less money per investiagtor b/c the way public officals egt paid is on a budget, so if you have a budget of 1mil, you cant pay one of the corners 50k a year and the pay nother one, of the same pay rank, 100k

I was disagreeing with him. He was saying that if you work in a large city, you will have more work as a coroner. That's probably not true, because if you have a city with ten times as many people, there are going to be ten times as many coroners. Therefore a coroner in NYC should have as much work as a coroner in a smaller city.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 07:10 PM   #93
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Here is the approximate pay scale for coroners office employees in Miami. I'm not seeing a new car for Twinkie boy unless it says HotWheels on the bottom.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 08:00 PM   #94
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by the~M3~k!d
actually I do knows that they are two different thing...I just said CSI because it the closest thing I could could think of to a coroner investigator...and little to no money? what are you talking about...it all depends on where you live...the more the death total in your city the more you get paid...and for big cities they make around 7-9k a month...

Guys, remember, it's his opinion so it can't be wrong....

Funny how many people are calling him an idiot for expressing his opinions, and I don't hear a single person defending his right to his opinion here, even though there are direct personal attacks on him.

Double standards by those that whine about me, perhaps?

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 01:01 AM   #95
ride3k
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV

Funny how many people are calling him an idiot for expressing his opinions, and I don't hear a single person defending his right to his opinion here, even though there are direct personal attacks on him.

i rele hope that was sarcastic, cuz i see no opinon of his, just wrong facts

talkign about what csi's and corner's get paid btw

EDIT: no offense if it was sarcastic chris =P but it is terribly hard to tell on the internet

My 3000GT SL

The Ever Resourceful hyundaguy once said "i had to make a bong out of a beer can, so yeah, "beer can/bong" would be the acceptable term used!"

once again, educating the young ones!
ride3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 01:11 AM   #96
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

hey guys:
Old 01-10-2006, 01:31 AM   #97
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:

Thats funny ChrisV I see only one person attacking him, Ride3k. COuld you please point out the other people insulting his opinion on the psot you quoted? Maybe its jsut me but I can't find any. Other then that I only see one person attacking, which would mean it was person not people.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #98
SmileLines
CF Newbie

Am I the only person here who actually thinks 30-50K is good pay?

I guess it all depends on the financial situation a person was brought up in.
With 3 people working in my household our total income is still under 50K a year. That fact that a single person can make that much blows my mind. I'm sure it's just me though.

Last edited by SmileLines : 01-10-2006 at 08:57 AM.
SmileLines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 09:12 AM   #99
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Quote:

Actually those aren't opinions. He's telling us true or untrue facts. But you obviously know that, cause you aren't that dumb.
Old 01-10-2006, 10:15 AM   #100
nightroad
CF Enthusiast

lol doesnt resolve anything when 2 baby di** argue over the "internet forum" First off buy that bmw already, no point in asking people if they cant even afford one.. Second even though nothing gets resolved but 2 hotheads pointing there wangs together, that was some funny stuff... oh and grow up

3KGT

91 240sx se:

240SX
nightroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 04:38 PM   #101
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ride3k
i rele hope that was sarcastic, cuz i see no opinon of his, just wrong facts

talkign about what csi's and corner's get paid btw

EDIT: no offense if it was sarcastic chris =P but it is terribly hard to tell on the internet

His opinion of the job and of everything else may have been based on wrong facts, but as I've bneen told by many people here, that doen't make an opinoon worng, and you can't tell him he;s wrong. EVERYTHIG a person posts on a forum is their opinion, including their opinion of what the fact are.

I specifically used, in the other thread, examples of how wrong facts, mistakes, and misunderstanding can make an opinion wrong and was blasted for that. Therfore, even though his FACTS are wrong, his OPINION if the facts is NOT, right?

And yes, it's sarcastic, to make a point. And as predicted, the ones that most need to get the point are the ones least capable of getting it.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 01-10-2006, 04:42 PM   #102
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
Actually those aren't opinions. He's telling us true or untrue facts. But you obviously know that, cause you aren't that dumb.

It's his opinion of what the facts are.. But as you've told me, it doesn't matter what the facts are. And as FieroKid says, it's not important to LEARN the facts. Since no one can know everything, it's pointless to know anything. So getting on his case because he's mistaken and built an opinion on BEING mistaken is as bad as anything I've done.

And contrary to Pythias's statement, way more than ride3k have been calling him stupid and an idiot. Starting on the first page.

This kid is just living by the rules many on here have set up.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 01-10-2006, 05:00 PM   #103
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

Yo dawg, have fun wit dat tight ass whip. Get 'dem ladies yo!