Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which do chicks dig more?
Acura NSX 4 26.67%
Porsche 911 11 73.33%
Enclosures 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2003, 11:39 PM   #1
slavboy1
CF Newbie

66 Mustang Fastback Vehical Weight

Hey I'm wondering if any of you fellow wrench heads out there can tell me what the 66 mustang fastback weighed. Cuz i got one and i'm gonna dyno tune it shortly and was wondering what my hp/weight ratio is gonna be. (Oh yeah and i guess i'm wondering about the 289 version cuz i actually have a 302 but they're fairly similar weights i'm guessing)
Old 06-26-2003, 12:48 AM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Re: 66 Mustang Fastback Vehical Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavboy1
Hey I'm wondering if any of you fellow wrench heads out there can tell me what the 66 mustang fastback weighed. Cuz i got one and i'm gonna dyno tune it shortly and was wondering what my hp/weight ratio is gonna be. (Oh yeah and i guess i'm wondering about the 289 version cuz i actually have a 302 but they're fairly similar weights i'm guessing)

Instead of estimated weight you would be better off going to get your car weighed. Most any moving company, gravel company, grain bin, etc will do it for you in about 30 seconds. Cost five bucks or less.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 05:04 PM   #3
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

Coming from a chic...I voted the imports. I like the classic cars too, but I would definitely dig the imports especially since I drive a VW myself.

check out my homepage~> http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_udD66wvetPmx1neizW5dNU65zu1EKcV2
JettaChiC20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 08:58 PM   #4
FUBAR
CF Newbie

most of the chicks ive been with like the imports
Old 07-01-2003, 05:47 AM   #5
Widowmaker2k
CF Enthusiast

The 66 Mustang Fastback base weighed 2,519lbs.

As for the poll, it really depends on the girl. I find that some, (not all), of the girls that are trying to be popular like imports, but the more easy-going ones like Domestics. However, it can really spin either way.
Widowmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2003, 11:14 PM   #6
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widowmaker2k

As for the poll, it really depends on the girl. I find that some, (not all), of the girls that are trying to be popular like imports, but the more easy-going ones like Domestics. However, it can really spin either way.

Sorry dude I totally disagree...most of my girls' love imports, or any type of sports car. As for my opinion I had a boyfriend that was into all the classic cars and had one to, but I don't dig those as much. As for the comment about "the girls that are trying to be popular like imports" that's bull. Everyone has their own opinion on what types of cars they like. How old are you anyways because who would say "trying to be popular" unless you are still in high school? No offense taken please I just don't get it

check out my homepage~> http://hometown.aol.com/__121b_udD66wvetPmx1neizW5dNU65zu1EKcV2
Old 07-14-2003, 11:55 PM   #7
Widowmaker2k
CF Enthusiast

I'm a senior in high school, and what's wrong with that? I can't be a car enthusiast? I'm just stating my observations of people my own age. I wasn't stated that shallow people are attracted to imports, just that they are the hit thing right now, so naturally people trying to be fashionable will tend to gravitate towards them. Now, that's not to say that many people do it because they love imports, but I feel there are more fakers among the import crowd than the domestics.
Widowmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 01:50 AM   #8
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JettaChiC20
Quote:

Sorry dude I totally disagree...most of my girls' love imports, or any type of sports car. As for my opinion I had a boyfriend that was into all the classic cars and had one to, but I don't dig those as much. As for the comment about "the girls that are trying to be popular like imports" that's bull. Everyone has their own opinion on what types of cars they like. How old are you anyways because who would say "trying to be popular" unless you are still in high school? No offense taken please I just don't get it

Ahem. Without even realizing that you did it, you just helped to prove Widowmaker's point. Except you can be at least 21 and still fit the profile. I guess that means he owes you a thank you. You should have saved your comments for FUBAR, most of the chicks he's been with still play with Barbie's.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2003, 05:18 PM   #9
JettaChiC20
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
I'm a senior in high school, and what's wrong with that? I can't be a car enthusiast? I'm just stating my observations of people my own age. I wasn't stated that shallow people are attracted to imports, just that they are the hit thing right now, so naturally people trying to be fashionable will tend to gravitate towards them. Now, that's not to say that many people do it because they love imports, but I feel there are more fakers among the import crowd than the domestics.

it's cool...there is nothing wrong with you being a senior in high school. This is why I said please don't take offense to this post. You stated your opinion and I stated mine, that was all. Sorry if I offended you