Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2005, 08:13 PM   #1
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Satty... the new Cliffy?

Locking this thread is absolutely f*cking bullsh*t. There is no good reason to lock it except... Except nothing. That is a pure abuse of power.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Last edited by vwhobo : 12-03-2005 at 08:21 PM.
vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 08:30 PM   #2
newyorker
MXman

It was pretty funny I dont understand whats the problem with bringing back an old thread. I suppose that maybe making a new one with the same content would make it all the better. Makes no sense.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:01 AM   #3
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

Easy answer Hobo...THAT THREAD IS ALMOST TWO ****ING YEARS OLD!!!!! Almost eveyone and their mom have seen that vid. I'm sorry to those who haven't seen it, but you know what? You can still search for it. I locked it, I didn't delete it.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:08 AM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
Easy answer Hobo...THAT THREAD IS ALMOST TWO ****ING YEARS OLD!!!!! Almost eveyone and their mom have seen that vid. I'm sorry to those who haven't seen it, but you know what? You can still search for it. I locked it, I didn't delete it.
Well let's see Mr High and Mighty. If somebody doesn't know it exists, how are they supposed to search for it? Using that theory, we don't even need these forums, people can just go online and search for everything. The whole reason that thread was there to begin with was for people's enjoyment and now you come along and play thought police. That's like saying that if your parents have a video that's over two years old you're going to throw it in the trash because it's too old. I bet that would go over like a turd in a punch bowl. You need to lose the power trip little man.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 12-04-2005, 12:16 AM   #5
Satty101
CF's L body Freak

You know what Hobo, if you have a problem with me, or how I do my "job" discuss it with me through PM, AIM, or e-mail. Seeing as how you would always tell other people to take a 2-way convo to private messaging or the like, why don't you go ahead and take your own advice.

1999 Chevrolet Camaro SS (PC'd)
1994 Chevrolet Beretta Z26 Q4 (W41 M90'd)
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 (4WD)

My wife's cars:

1971 Dodge Charger SE (stock and original 383 auto)
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX (kid-hauler)
Satty101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:36 AM   #6
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Before starting a new thread, search first to check that the thread you are about to start hasn't already been written.

this is from the rules and regulations, what if hobo just wanted to show the forum again because it just now got brought up again on other sites. Another thing, I do believe it was an abuse of power because its not like it was just sitting there, people were making comments on it, which shows you even though its old you can still find away to talk about it. thats just my
Old 12-04-2005, 04:40 AM   #7
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty101
You know what Hobo, if you have a problem with me, or how I do my "job" discuss it with me through PM, AIM, or e-mail. Seeing as how you would always tell other people to take a 2-way convo to private messaging or the like, why don't you go ahead and take your own advice.
I challenge you to show me one instance where I said that. It's not my fault you're abusing your power, or maybe more correctly misusing it.