Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2006, 04:52 PM   #31
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Yeah, I don't know why he would have said that. But, I've gotten on his case enough about speaking out wiithout knowing quite enough about what he's speaking out on.

They're not as bad as I thought

Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:47 PM   #32
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
They're not as bad as I thought

Looks like you time travelled to before I made the comment you quoted...

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 11:51 PM   #33
Bronxie
Dont know crap about cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
Raging retard? Thats no better than how you presented your statement, as an ignorant fool. And maybe had you made your comment differently I wouldn't have responded as I did, but I didn't. And at first your argument was the Corvette was made for everything, unlike the Ford Gt which wasn't made for handling, then oh the Ford Gt DOES outhandle the Z06? Now your argument is well it costs so much more and isn't that much more powerful?

Point in case, you made an comment out of ignorance, and proceded to then argue it as a fact, you were proved wrong, now just suck it up and shut the **** up, you're just digging yourself deeper.

I never said the ford gt wasn't made for handling ... wtf... talk about retardedness.

Anyways after quick research the ford gt is better in 0-60 time, identical in a slalom test and skid pad test, and has a 7 mph higher top speed, so technically, it is better for performance and you're right.

Driving a lotus is more thrilling than sex.

Last edited by Bronxie : 11-04-2006 at 12:02 AM.
Bronxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 02:41 AM   #34
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

The best part aboutt he GT is that, being a supercharged car, very minor mods up th power incredibly. And being a Ford, it's saddled with suckass tires in stock form, which can also be easily upgraded. It's not as cheap to get more power from the Corvette, and the Vetter has better tires, stock.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 11-04-2006, 02:44 AM   #35
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
I smell a recall...That's under warranty, right?

if the dealer had ben installing an aftermarket exhaust that was too close to a fuel line, it's not under warranty. If it was a stock exhaust, it could have ben dealership error or just a fauty design. Should be interesting to see how it all plays out.

A higher percentage of Corvettes burn thatn Pintos, and almost a higher number of newer corvettes have burned than Pintos, and yet people still think the Vette's a desireable car and teh Pinto is a bomb. That just amuses me no end...

And I LOVE the new Corvette.

www.midatlantic7s.com
Old 11-04-2006, 02:58 AM   #36
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxie
Corvettes are great cars for all types of performance, unlike vipers or ford gts.

Is spyker american?

Retardedness? lol? When you said this what exactly did you mean by the Corvette is made for all types of performances? You said the Corvette was made for everything unlike the Ford Gt. That's what started the whole conversation, but it's over.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 03:07 AM   #37
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
Retardedness? lol? When you said this what exactly did you mean by the Corvette is made for all types of performances? You said the Corvette was made for everything unlike the Ford Gt. That's what started the whole conversation, but it's over.

Yeah, I don't know why he would have said that. But, I've gotten on his case enough about speaking out wiithout knowing quite enough about what he's speaking out on.

www.midatlantic7s.com