Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-2004, 06:38 AM   #1
cmonkey
CF Newbie

For Car Dealers

Before I begin, please understand that this is not an ad, I genuinely need some opinions from as many car dealers as possible.

I have recently completed production of an online vehicle inventory management application that can be integrated into any website and allows a car dealer to manage/display his or her vehicle inventory on the web. Before I begin heavily promoting this product I would like to get as much feedback as I can, and who better to ask than car dealers.

Here is the link:autoBoss v1.0

Thank you in advance, your help is greatly appritiated.
cmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 07:22 AM   #2
Unlicensed
CF Enthusiast

hey cmonkey,
I gave it a whirl, its good bud!

Personally I'd like a few personal touches on the display of it. Like my own companys logos, background, ect. But I'm sure your aware of that sort of thing for individuals.

Functionality, It's nice and simple and wont take much time to update which is a real positve!

Let me know when it's finished. If I got the cash at the time I might be interested if it's cheap enough for me and I aint already finished my site by then.

at the very least I'll pass it on to a couple guys I know who might be interested too.
Unlicensed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 04:15 PM   #3
cmonkey
CF Newbie

thanks for the comments.

the idea behind the lack of customization is that dealers could add their logo and dealership info very easliy without having to work around some elaborate setup.

the program is actually finished, you can see the specs page by going to http://www.go-script.com, I have sold a few copies but haven't really received any comments from the buyers yet.

anyways, thanks again for you comments, I really appreciate it.
cmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote