Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2006, 01:42 PM   #76
NYCer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy
I think you're the 'toolbag' Newyorker, as you seem to think you'll get away with this continuously....
I apoligized in one of my posts, but someone just chose to delete that as well. Oh well
NYCer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 04:14 PM   #77
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCer
I apoligized in one of my posts, but someone just chose to delete that as well. Oh well
What was deleted, the only posts I've deleted of yours lately was that stupid thread attacking me....which was one of the reasons why you'll never be back as newyorker..

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 04:15 PM   #78
NYCer
Banned

Quote:
What was deleted, the only posts I've deleted of yours lately was that stupid thread attacking me....which was one of the reasons why you'll never be back as newyorker..
There was a post i made yesterday before I went to work apoligizing for what I said, and explaining why I said it. By the way, if you want to talk about attacks, Pythias has confronted you about bans more than I have
Old 12-11-2006, 04:23 PM   #79
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
There was a post i made yesterday before I went to work apoligizing for what I said, and explaining why I said it. By the way, if you want to talk about attacks, Pythias has confronted you about bans more than I have
Pythias PM'd me about his ban, of which I sorted out for him as it wasn't his fault in the first place. You're a completely different case all together. And I have no idea what happened to your other thread, I wasn't in yesterday until the evening so I'm guessing Bav deleted that thread when he banned on of your accounts!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Old 12-12-2006, 04:57 AM   #80
NYCer
Banned

Quote:
Pythias PM'd me about his ban, of which I sorted out for him as it wasn't his fault in the first place. You're a completely different case all together. And I have no idea what happened to your other thread, I wasn't in yesterday until the evening so I'm guessing Bav deleted that thread when he banned on of your accounts!
It wasnt a thread, but a post here from the username Slurmie that I made because I had no other ideas.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:12 PM   #81
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
It wasnt a thread, but a post here from the username Slurmie that I made because I had no other ideas.
Again, I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry.

Old 12-12-2006, 06:28 PM   #82
Inygknok
El del Supra

ok, didnt read through the whole thread, but i had a laugh all the way up to the 2nd page. specially when i saw a "car forums post whore" userbar.

anyhow, giving my on this. the wheels? would only use them if i was going to hang out with snoop dogg..... only so he wouldnt shoot my ass.... or in GTA.

aside from that, u all know im puerto rican (which according to carlos mencia, we're mexicans if we're in the state of california, or cuban in florida). i dont care about any of the racial profiling or insults being done in this thread at all (u get a nice laugh out of it, specially after watching CM specials). still, wat does bother me is something that CM himself has made fun of in various episodes. mexicans that pretend to be proud "verdad ese???" mexicans and such, when they have never even been to mexico (born of parents that emmigrated to the USA).

got hispanic blood? kool, means i have another partner in crime around, but that doesnt mean we have to get..... "50 wire" wheels or something to "represent". in fact, i have YET to see one single car with those here in PR, with the exception of auto shows (and that was only once, on an old El Camino).

if u wanna do something, do it cuz u honestly believe in it and honestly like it. dont do it cuz "tus hermanos y tu patria" like it.

my bad if the whole situation was already solved, just wanted to share my opinion a bit

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 09:43 PM   #83
nighthawk
Part Time Active User

wow, how the hell did I miss this thread? lol

I wouldnt put those wheels on a ranger, or my car for that matter

(only if I was going for the low-rider look, which I understand you are lol)

they look to be of good quality, just be careful though, you dont wanna dent one driving over a pothole or something

and im not even gonna comment on the racism

"There is a big difference between being fast and powerful and just being loud and annoying."
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 01:49 AM   #84
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
ok, didnt read through the whole thread, but i had a laugh all the way up to the 2nd page. specially when i saw a "car forums post whore" userbar.

anyhow, giving my on this. the wheels? would only use them if i was going to hang out with snoop dogg..... only so he wouldnt shoot my ass.... or in GTA.

aside from that, u all know im puerto rican (which according to carlos mencia, we're mexicans if we're in the state of california, or cuban in florida). i dont care about any of the racial profiling or insults being done in this thread at all (u get a nice laugh out of it, specially after watching CM specials). still, wat does bother me is something that CM himself has made fun of in various episodes. mexicans that pretend to be proud "verdad ese???" mexicans and such, when they have never even been to mexico (born of parents that emmigrated to the USA).

got hispanic blood? kool, means i have another partner in crime around, but that doesnt mean we have to get..... "50 wire" wheels or something to "represent". in fact, i have YET to see one single car with those here in PR, with the exception of auto shows (and that was only once, on an old El Camino).

if u wanna do something, do it cuz u honestly believe in it and honestly like it. dont do it cuz "tus hermanos y tu patria" like it.

my bad if the whole situation was already solved, just wanted to share my opinion a bit
Oiga vato I like them because of the way they look on some cars, I've change my mind bout them because i don't got enuff money for hydros or bags, so I might just stick wit some black 18's. I see where your coming from wit all that and I like that point of view, see opinions are welcome but if u have these pendejos that are just profiling and shit then it starts gettin messed up

Last edited by 99integra : 12-13-2006 at 01:52 AM.
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:46 AM   #85
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Oiga vato I like them because of the way they look on some cars, I've change my mind bout them because i don't got enuff money for hydros or bags, so I might just stick wit some black 18's. I see where your coming from wit all that and I like that point of view, see opinions are welcome but if u have these pendejos that are just profiling and shit then it starts gettin messed up
yea i know. i get to see this happen on one other particular forum quite often (the profiling thing). i just ignore them and go along with it. if they want us to be puros cabrones, pues puros cabrones seremos!

enough with the spanish, if cliffy gets angry, bav is bound to raise hell

Old 12-13-2006, 03:55 AM   #86
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper

Location: Southern Alberta Likes:Long walks on the beach.....after anal
Steven I always support you and if you wanna marry a man than who are we to stop you... oh you just wanna get some spokes on yer truck, well id support that too, just watch the offset and dont have em sticking out past the fenderwells, for one some states have laws about how far your tires can stick out past the fender, for rock chucking purposes, and if you ever look into the workings of a wheel bearing you'll realize the un needed strain on them, premature failure and shortened life of the bearing, as long as you do your research and dont let anyone just sell you something because they make it sound good. youll be laughin
Old 12-13-2006, 07:08 AM   #87
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
Steven I always support you and if you wanna marry a man than who are we to stop you... oh you just wanna get some spokes on yer truck, well id support that too, just watch the offset and dont have em sticking out past the fenderwells, for one some states have laws about how far your tires can stick out past the fender, for rock chucking purposes, and if you ever look into the workings of a wheel bearing you'll realize the un needed strain on them, premature failure and shortened life of the bearing, as long as you do your research and dont let anyone just sell you something because they make it sound good. youll be laughin
from now on, anyone who reads this, just keep reading with the gay joke in mind. makes it that much better.....

Old 12-13-2006, 01:42 PM   #88
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
Haha well thanks man, trust me the offset stickin out farther than it should isn't mii style, my friend did that to his Izuzu Pup and it looks..iffy.
Old 12-13-2006, 01:44 PM   #89
99integra
CF's Florida boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
yea i know. i get to see this happen on one other particular forum quite often (the profiling thing). i just ignore them and go along with it. if they want us to be puros cabrones, pues puros cabrones seremos!

enough with the spanish, if cliffy gets angry, bav is bound to raise hell
hehe i agree wit you completely mii amigo