Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2005, 03:58 AM   #76
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
Man when I saw you were new here I gave your the benefit of the doubt for being an ignorant @$$ but man has that changed. Seems like every post of yours I read you become more and more idiotic. Young and Dumb, as some might say, is a term that PERFECTLY describes you.

Had to fix your post to make it more accurate vwhobo, hope you don't mind.

I'm being called young by a 17 year old. Nice.

VWHobo, the only purpose you seem to serve here is to call other people into question and be an ass about it. Rarely do I see any real information from you. Take some pills, get laid, and mellow out. No reason to be such an uptight ass.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:04 AM   #77
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacFan27
I'm being called young by a 17 year old. Nice.

VWHobo, the only purpose you seem to serve here is to call other people into question and be an ass about it. Rarely do I see any real information from you. Take some pills, get laid, and mellow out. No reason to be such an uptight ass.
PontiacFan27, the only purpose you seem to serve here is to call other people wrong, even when their opinions/likes etc are very similar to your own (eg bodykit on Neon vs on TransAm). Never have I seen any real information from you. Take some pills, get laid, and mellow out. No reason to be such an uptight ass.

So show some balls and listen to your own advice. Or are you too up yourself to recognise that you're not perfect? Or are you still right, and everyone else wrong?
Old 11-02-2005, 04:07 AM   #78
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by torinoman80
I don't think anyone gets it except me and you.

actually, i know exactly who 420amodder is.....think about the name for a second - 420A is the engine designation for the 2.0L 4-cyl used in Neons....

hey there 6000LE. Way to really hide yourself.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 04:14 AM   #79
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
PontiacFan27, the only purpose you seem to serve here is to call other people wrong, even when their opinions/likes etc are very similar to your own (eg bodykit on Neon vs on TransAm). Never have I seen any real information from you. Take some pills, get laid, and mellow out. No reason to be such an uptight ass.

So show some balls and listen to your own advice. Or are you too up yourself to recognise that you're not perfect? Or are you still right, and everyone else wrong?

You shouldn't speak when you don't know what you're talking about. Aftermarket body kit on my Trans Am, eh? Seems like every other 78 copied off me and used the same kit. They must've gotten to them before they ever hit show floors as well! Hell, those tricky bastards put them on the show models before its release too. Will the posing never end?!
Old 11-02-2005, 04:15 AM   #80
aerith
@#$%ing bored out of mind

Quote:
You shouldn't speak when you don't know what you're talking about. Aftermarket body kit on my Trans Am, eh? Seems like every other 78 copied off me and used the same kit. They must've gotten to them before they ever hit show floors as well! Hell, those tricky bastards put them on the show models before its release too. Will the posing never end?!

At least explain the tinted windows? Aren't tinted windows used often in "ricey" cars?

--2004 Acura TL Dynamic--
aerith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 04:16 AM   #81
aerith
@#$%ing bored out of mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgerforlife
actually, i know exactly who 420amodder is.....think about the name for a second - 420A is the engine designation for the 2.0L 4-cyl used in Neons....

hey there 6000LE. Way to really hide yourself.

I knew his random comments and somewhat stupid posts sounded familiar. I don't have anything against him, but i hope he just doesn''t go spewing off like before.

--2004 Acura TL Dynamic--
aerith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 04:18 AM   #82
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerith
At least explain the tinted windows? Aren't tinted windows used often in "ricey" cars?

I have no problem with normal tinted windows. Its not like theyre tinted blue or silver or something. Or limo dark. Stock had pretty much no tint at all.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:40 AM   #83
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
You shouldn't respond when you can't read and comprehend properly.

When did I say anything about aftermarket?

And once again, maybe you should take your own advice - don't speak when you don't know what you're talking about.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:44 AM   #84
PontiacFan27
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsonian
You shouldn't respond when you can't read and comprehend properly.

When did I say anything about aftermarket?

And once again, maybe you should take your own advice - don't speak when you don't know what you're talking about.

Why would you bring up a factory body kit into a discussion about people who use tasteless aftermarket body kits? Does it look like it belongs on my car? Yes. Does it look like its been in a major accident but they decided to fix everything but the bumpers and side skirts? No. But that neon does.
Old 11-02-2005, 04:52 AM   #85
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Wasn't Oomba getting a 78 Firebird or something like that? Because these posts look highly familiar...
Old 11-02-2005, 04:55 AM   #86
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
Wasn't Oomba getting a 78 Firebird or something like that? Because these posts look highly familiar...
My guess is that it is Oomba, but I doubt he owns that car, its a little to nice for him. But only a little.

EDIT: And I don't think that we are so unlucky to have two people grace us, so alike in the way that they argue just for the hell of it and act ignorant, would find this forum. Then again... maybe we are just that unlucky... Hell... look at all the advertisers...

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."

Last edited by Pythias : 11-02-2005 at 05:00 AM.
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 04:59 AM   #87
chris_knows
๑۩۞

What's up with Oomba...check this out

Oomba's Profile

It says he was active today
Old 11-02-2005, 05:01 AM   #88
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows

Oomba's Profile

Either way, I'll tell you this... there ain't no way hes just READING threads... no... his mouth is too big for that....

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 05:01 AM   #89
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows

Oomba's Profile

I think all that means is that he came here and got the "you are banned from this forum" message.
Old 11-02-2005, 05:06 AM   #90
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Well...PontiacFan27 did join 4 or 5 days after Oomba's ban, so it is possible, but I'm not pointing any fingers...