Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > European Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-26-2003, 02:03 AM   #16
ChevySuxD0ng
CF Enthusiast

plus, i'm not sure when they started making the jetta vr6. but i thought it was only like 2 or 3 years old. so i'm guessin you can't get a jetta vr6 for only $9000...

Racing a honda is like being in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarted.
ChevySuxD0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 07:34 PM   #17
Gavin.TDi
CF Newbie

VW Polo would be handy if you live in the UK, cheap to run, cheap insurance (well not really), i mean cheaper insurance than average but prschetrbo951 my friend looks like you doesn't even live in Europe, if you are allowed to drive at the age of 16!!!! Man, I would be jealous Stupid living in the UK, the country's too small, the insurance is bloody expensive, not allowed to drive till I don't know... Anyway if you live in the states, a Polo sucks!!! Americans needs big, monster cars, the bigger the better is what the US market is about, so I don't know how much cars cost in the US, what car could you buy with $9000 in the US? If you convert it to pounds it's about 5600, if you want a brand new car that sort of money is not going to get you anything, not even a Fiat Punto. So second hand 1997' Audi A4 1.9 Tdi, is good choice I think, or a VW Passat.
Gavin.TDi is offline   Reply With Quote