Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2013, 01:04 AM   #1
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Would you look @ that

Holy crap. I remembered my login, and this forum has bit the dust...a long time ago that is. Anyone still on here?
Old 05-26-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Hey! I still pop by from time to time! How are you?

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 02:50 AM   #3
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Good. Went back to read some of my very intelligent posts from back when I knew it all, and thought I'd say hey and see if I got movement of any kind.

I first started posting here in 2005. I was 16, living at home, and a "master" of all things I could get my hands on and destroy - and knew it all. lol.
I'm now 24, married, own a house, have a kid (still on the way) built many cars, ASE Certified in 6 "A" Levels. Working towards getting time to take the other 2 needed for Master Tech certification. I'm actually a "real" mechanic now doing so for a living, a good one at that, and most of all I love what I do and where I do it.
Old 05-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #4
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Good. Went back to read some of my very intelligent posts from back when I knew it all, and thought I'd say hey and see if I got movement of any kind.

I first started posting here in 2005. I was 16, living at home, and a "master" of all things I could get my hands on and destroy - and knew it all. lol.
I'm now 24, married, own a house, have a kid (still on the way) built many cars, ASE Certified in 6 "A" Levels. Working towards getting time to take the other 2 needed for Master Tech certification. I'm actually a "real" mechanic now doing so for a living, a good one at that, and most of all I love what I do and where I do it.
Congrats on the pending arrival!

A lot has happened in my life too since joining CF back in 2003. I was married at the time but divorced at the beginning of last year. I have since met my fiancé and have a little boy of 9-months now, Jacob. How people change!

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote