Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2004, 01:28 AM   #31
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlineracer
Wow, DMSer. I was very impressed by your definition. :> Thanks.

And, if anything, redlineracer, you jumped DMSer like you're trying to start a fight. Seriously. :/ I wasn't offended by what DMSer said-- he's pretty much right. MTV and NFS? Wtf.

First of all dont start some more shit.Im glad you like DSMer's definition.SO stop bitching and answer the post and dont wine.If you want to wine go start another thread titled"I love bitching" Thank you for your time.

Aww is'nt that so cute. We got a JP asshole on our hands.(JP stands for junior pu**y). While I don't find it all that pleasing. Maybe you should keep your flaming banter to a minimum while you actually gain your CF balls. That or learn how to properly quote somone.

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 01:52 PM   #32
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMer
Not really. He's proven himself from time to time. He just likes to rag on me. Iono but hes a big meanie to me cuz hes jealous of me and wants to be me. Haha..!

i want to beat u at wat? being a little punk kid? umm, no thanks. u try to bully on other kids, ill bully u until u shut up. its not old news that u like to blabber on trying to insult people. as for my car, u only dislike it cuz u have a serious issue with me, but hey, i guess that makes u the immature one, eh?

as for education, ill be letting u know im an engineering honor student here at college, i would like to see u achieve something like that. actually, i would like u to achieve anything other than insulting people on some forums. ever noticed that its really pathetic when u insult people on a daily basis on forums?

nah, didnt think so.

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 02:22 PM   #33
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inygknok
i want to beat u at wat? being a little punk kid? umm, no thanks. u try to bully on other kids, ill bully u until u shut up. its not old news that u like to blabber on trying to insult people. as for my car, u only dislike it cuz u have a serious issue with me, but hey, i guess that makes u the immature one, eh?

as for education, ill be letting u know im an engineering honor student here at college, i would like to see u achieve something like that. actually, i would like u to achieve anything other than insulting people on some forums. ever noticed that its really pathetic when u insult people on a daily basis on forums?

nah, didnt think so.

Yep, you caught me. I'm nothing a but a punk little kid. Dayum. I guess you got me. I guess now that I'm faced with a real bully(you I guess) I 'm supposed to shut up. I suppose if thats how the system works...

I've never achieved anything. I mean I'm only 17 and allready have half a college degree in Automotive Tech(Two years). Oh but thats nothing. I mean I only paid $1000's to go to school(everyone goes to school). Hmm I suppose when I graduate I'll and become a nothing like you said I would.

I could brag about how I have a degree that hundreds of thousands of other people also have a degree in, in order to feel special. Kinda like you do, only to hide the fact that I'm a mediocre person.

Yeah I'll go with that one Mr. I'm such a great achiever.

You're bullying seems to not work, you have nothing over me. Not even knowledge. Damn thats a shame. You're going to have to bring your A game to the table needle dick. Until then you can go piss into the wind. I'm sure you'll find that amusing.

Old 11-22-2004, 02:25 PM   #34
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

...this is turing into a flame war... lets get back on the drifting topic eh?
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 03:35 PM   #35
Confessions
CF Newbie

Quote:
Aww is'nt that so cute. We got a JP asshole on our hands.(JP stands for junior pu**y). While I don't find it all that pleasing. Maybe you should keep your flaming banter to a minimum while you actually gain your CF balls. That or learn how to properly quote somone.

Wow, way to use an abbreviation that know one has ever heard of and then follow it up with a definition. You sir, are the most ignorant piece of shit I have ever come across on these forums. DSMer is obviously skilled enough to answer 90% of the questions on these forums, if not more, and you decide to flame him for actually being knowledgeable about shit you can't even comprehend? "LIEK OMFG PLAY NFS OR WATCH MTV IT R0CKZ!!!!1111111one!!!!" Shut your face and sit down you little bitch, DSMer is obviously 10x as smart as you are about any subject. Any further flaming by you will be interpreted as per the fact that YOU CAN'T READ.
Confessions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 09:48 PM   #36
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confessions
Wow, way to use an abbreviation that know one has ever heard of and then follow it up with a definition. You sir, are the most ignorant piece of shit I have ever come across on these forums. DSMer is obviously skilled enough to answer 90% of the questions on these forums, if not more, and you decide to flame him for actually being knowledgeable about shit you can't even comprehend? "LIEK OMFG PLAY NFS OR WATCH MTV IT R0CKZ!!!!1111111one!!!!" Shut your face and sit down you little bitch, DSMer is obviously 10x as smart as you are about any subject. Any further flaming by you will be interpreted as per the fact that YOU CAN'T READ.

I don't know whether the be offended, pleased, or just downright confused. No I'm not smart enough to answer 90% of questions, but I am pretty detailed in the performance and aftermarket aspects. I leave the true car guys to the engine problem sections. I'm not nearly old enough nor experienced enough with service tech to even contemplate that area. Only with time and years of experience will I hope to even be as great as some of the older gentleman here are.

Last edited by DSMer : 11-22-2004 at 09:53 PM.
Old 11-22-2004, 09:54 PM   #37
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
I don't know whether the be offended, pleased, or just downright confused. No I'm not smat enough to answer 90% of questions, but I am pretty detailed in the performance and aftermarket aspects. I leave the true car guys to the engine problem sections. I'm not nearly old enough nor experienced enough with service tech to even contemplate that are. Only with time and years of experience will I hope to even be as great as some of the older gentleman here are.

I guess you are speaking of tbaxleyjr, ChrisV, and vwhobo. Do you have any idea of my approx. age? Take a stab at that. It would shock you all.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 09:59 PM   #38
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
I guess you are speaking of tbaxleyjr, ChrisV, and vwhobo. Do you have any idea of my approx. age? Take a stab at that. It would shock you all.

Oh no I meant you too Dodge. Especially you, being so young n all knowing as much as you know. I think you're in your 20's right?

Old 11-22-2004, 10:03 PM   #39
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Oh no I meant you too Dodge. Especially you, being so young n all knowing as much as you know. I think you're in your 20's right?

If you want to know I'll tell you. It would shock the hell out of you.
Old 11-22-2004, 10:05 PM   #40
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you want to know I'll tell you. It would shock the hell out of you.

Dammit Doge this is'nt a GUESSING GAME! Go ahead n say it.

Old 11-22-2004, 11:42 PM   #41
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Dammit Doge this is'nt a GUESSING GAME! Go ahead n say it.

Haha, alright. I hope this doesn't change anything...

I'm just now turning 16 in feb.
Old 11-23-2004, 12:01 AM   #42
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Haha, alright. I hope this doesn't change anything...

I'm just now turning 16 in feb.

Dodge, I should kick your lying ass. You've had your project car for several ammont of years. You wan't me be to believe you bought a damn Coronet at the age of 12 and 11?

Old 11-23-2004, 12:04 AM   #43
mazda6man
im JDM TITE YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazda6man
...this is turing into a flame war... lets get back on the drifting topic eh?
aghhem!
My rides = 1992 Cressida aka "the Cressy"
1985 Cressida aka "pain in my asshole"

mazda6man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2004, 12:08 AM   #44
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Dodge, I should kick your lying ass. You've had your project car for several ammont of years. You wan't me be to believe you bought a damn Coronet at the age of 12 and 11?

Yes.

Didn't buy it, it was given to me. Yup, I started it at 12. Second car I've built. Believe it. I've been into just about everything since a very young age. I've remodeled this house. The garage? It is now my room. I built my room, and put a pretty nice sized sundeck outside my room. Built me a 484 Square foot shop. I can do plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical (my grandpa is an electrical engineer and has been teaching me since about 7), Roofing, masonary, just about anything in construction. I'm a programmer with knowledge of 7 different languages, software designer, web designer, can repair just about anything. I'm not just into cars. I'm a pretty gift kid that does alot of everything.
Old 11-23-2004, 12:16 AM   #45
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Yes.

Didn't buy it, it was given to me. Yup, I started it at 12. Second car I've built. Believe it. I've been into just about everything since a very young age. I've remodeled this house. The garage? It is now my room. I built my room, and put a pretty nice sized sundeck outside my room. Built me a 484 Square foot shop. I can do plumbing, Carpentry, Electrical (my grandpa is an electrical engineer and has been teaching me since about 7), Roofing, masonary, just about anything in construction. I'm a programmer with knowledge of 7 different languages, software designer, web designer, can repair just about anything. I'm not just into cars. I'm a pretty gift kid that does alot of everything.

Right. Dodge while I'm only able to believe what you tell me. I find it incredibly hard to concieve that you are 15 years of age. Especially I when have seen pictures of you in a truck; that appears there is a young 20 year old man. So you actually can't drive? Hell you don't even have your license! I'm sorry Dodge, as hard as I try to believe you; the logical side of my brain won't allow it.