Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2005, 11:54 PM   #1
transgr3ssi0n
CF Newbie

92 nissan sentra audio wiring diagram

hi, i have a 92 nissan sentra and the audio wiring is completly stripped from the clip so in order to put anything in i'll have to hard wire it in instead of buying a wiring harness. i just need to know if anyone can either tell me off hand or tell me a website where ill beable to find the color codes for the wires for the car, thank a lot
-transgr3ssi0n
transgr3ssi0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 12:00 AM   #2
nushaganazad
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by transgr3ssi0n
hi, i have a 92 nissan sentra and the audio wiring is completly stripped from the clip so in order to put anything in i'll have to hard wire it in instead of buying a wiring harness. i just need to know if anyone can either tell me off hand or tell me a website where ill beable to find the color codes for the wires for the car, thank a lot
-transgr3ssi0n
yea some faget stole my gfs system including head unit and cut the stock wires and ****ed it all up, your best bet is to go to a junk yard, find your car and cut out the old wiring harness and rewire in there then get a new wiring harness form pepboys for your headunit.
nushaganazad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 12:03 AM   #3
transgr3ssi0n
CF Newbie

damn that sucks sorry to hear that, that was a good idea but the only junkyard is like an hour away so i was hoping to just hard wire somethin in there so i didnt have to make a trip i could just bypass with something simpler
transgr3ssi0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 12:40 AM   #4
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by transgr3ssi0n
damn that sucks sorry to hear that, that was a good idea but the only junkyard is like an hour away so i was hoping to just hard wire somethin in there so i didnt have to make a trip i could just bypass with something simpler

look at the stock deck, it usually has a wiring diagram on it

too bad you dont have the harness(or another one to splice in)...makes your life sooooo much easier.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote