Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2005, 07:52 PM   #1
95civicdima
CF Addict

Do An Engine Swap For Me $$$

Anyone Wanna Do An Engine Swap For My Civic? Coupe Ex! All Together I'll Give You 2grand And You Give Me The Best Engine You Can Get And Keep The Rest After You Install. Any Takers?
Old 12-03-2005, 08:45 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95civicdima
Anyone Wanna Do An Engine Swap For My Civic? Coupe Ex! All Together I'll Give You 2grand And You Give Me The Best Engine You Can Get And Keep The Rest After You Install. Any Takers?
Deliver it to my shop Monday morning.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 09:40 PM   #3
95civicdima
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Deliver it to my shop Monday morning.

where's your shop?
Old 12-03-2005, 09:42 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
where's your shop?
In Redneck Hell, alot further than you want to go. Where do you live?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 12-03-2005, 09:52 PM   #5
95civicdima
CF Addict

Quote:
In Redneck Hell, alot further than you want to go. Where do you live?

In suburban town near Philadelphia. To be honest this really isn't going to happen. Even though it would be kinda cool i'm going to end up getting a Prelude in a few months (after the snow season) around (hopefully) april-june. That's when i'll be able to at least afford one. This thread was made for some stupid reason and i actually regret making it. Sorry i guess
Old 12-03-2005, 09:55 PM   #6
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
In suburban town near Philadelphia. To be honest this really isn't going to happen. Even though it would be kinda cool i'm going to end up getting a Prelude in a few months (after the snow season) around (hopefully) april-june. That's when i'll be able to at least afford one. This thread was made for some stupid reason and i actually regret making it. Sorry i guess
Okay, but if you want to drop it off Monday, you'd better start now... It's a 600 mile drive.

Old 12-04-2005, 01:03 AM   #7
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Okay, but if you want to drop it off Monday, you'd better start now... It's a 600 mile drive.

600 miles would take about...10 hours, so if he were to leave now, being 7:00 he would arrive Sunday at 5:00am...so he should leave around 9:00 pm on Sunday to arrive at 8:00am Monday (with one hour for breaks)...And then maybe another 20 hours to get back (bus)...so it would be best for him to just stay in a motel there, and drive back after
Old 12-04-2005, 01:22 AM   #8
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
600 miles would take about...10 hours, so if he were to leave now, being 7:00 he would arrive Sunday at 5:00am...so he should leave around 9:00 pm on Sunday to arrive at 8:00am Monday (with one hour for breaks)...And then maybe another 20 hours to get back (bus)...so it would be best for him to just stay in a motel there, and drive back after
Great plan but he was just wasting forum space. He himself said
Quote:
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 01:36 AM   #9
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Great plan but he was just wasting forum space. He himself said

Aww great, I wasted hourse calculating when to leave, and what roads to take, where to stop, and he changed his mind ...I even made up a map to show him how to get there:

Old 12-04-2005, 02:07 AM   #10
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Aww great, I wasted hourse calculating when to leave, and what roads to take, where to stop, and he changed his mind ...I even made up a map to show him how to get there:

Nice image.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 03:03 AM   #11
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Nice image.

You don't even know, took me forever to actually understand where Redneck Hell was, and then find a Suburbia in Philadelphia, but if you follow the clues...Then I had to go through Google Earth, Mapquest, and a couple others, and then visualize the map...he better be grateful
Old 12-04-2005, 05:08 AM   #12
95civicdima
CF Addict

Quote:
You don't even know, took me forever to actually understand where Redneck Hell was, and then find a Suburbia in Philadelphia, but if you follow the clues...Then I had to go through Google Earth, Mapquest, and a couple others, and then visualize the map...he better be grateful

I wasn't really serious about getting a engine swap i really just see so much talk about it i just wanted to see how many people really would be willing. I appreciate the offer though. I want a prelude and i'm kind sticking by that.