Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2006, 03:28 AM   #16
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
And my creating a thread about a PM sent to me compares to making a non-factual statement in what way? Read the first post again. There are facts, there are opinions and there are questions, but there are no lies. How do the two actions correlate?
Dont' ask me, I don't see a problem, I was just saying what I thought he meant.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:29 AM   #17
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Coronet383
Thanks for the invite but I won't be joining your club.

Lets walk through this.

"Well, atleast she didn't go make a thread or anything about it."

Sarcasm. Got it? You were calling her out for being an CF's #1 attention whore giving you brainless BS. I simply said atleast she didnt make a thread about it. You did. Makes you the whiney bitch (attention whore) and this thread the brainless BS.

P.S. Write a stupid response I know you're itching too. Write it like you're pretending to be a big man with a deep voice and that you're well spoken or something. Should be fun you do it a lot.
No, if I wanted to sound like a whiney bitch I'd call myself Keith and drive a Honda. If you don't like the thread, you have the option to not participate. Freedom of speech and all. Maybe you should make a small attempt at practicing what you're attempting to preach.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 03:36 AM   #18
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Quote:
No, if I wanted to sound like a whiney bitch I'd call myself Keith and drive a Honda. If you don't like the thread, you have the option to not participate. Freedom of speech and all. Maybe you should make a small attempt at practicing what you're attempting to preach.
Hmm. I knew you were a wanna-be.

Yeah, I know about my options. Just because I don't like something doesn't mean I don't have to have anything to do with it. I don't like you and here I am discussing things with you.

I am practicing what I preach. Check it out, I've been doing it all along in this entire thread. Pay attention & get with it.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:45 AM   #19
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Hmm. I knew you were a wanna-be.

Yeah, I know about my options. Just because I don't like something doesn't mean I don't have to have anything to do with it. I don't like you and here I am discussing things with you.

I am practicing what I preach. Check it out, I've been doing it all along in this entire thread. Pay attention & get with it.
No, you're doing what you think you do best... Casting aspersions and trying to gain stature by doing so. Hasn't worked yet on this forum and I don't expect it will tonight.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 08-16-2006, 03:48 AM   #20
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Quote:
No, you're doing what you think you do best... Casting aspersions and trying to gain stature by doing so. Hasn't worked yet on this forum and I don't expect it will tonight.
Actually I'm just being a jackass.
Old 08-16-2006, 03:57 AM   #21
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Quote:
BTW, if she doesn't like this thread, she doesn't have to participate. So if she choses to ignore your bitching, remember what you said and don't bitch about that, too.

Lastly but not least, don't forget if you didn't like the PM you didn't have to participate with doing anything about it.

Old 08-16-2006, 04:06 AM   #22
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
BTW, if she doesn't like this thread, she doesn't have to participate. So if she choses to ignore your bitching, remember what you said and don't bitch about that, too.

Lastly but not least, don't forget if you didn't like the PM you didn't have to participate with doing anything about it.

You remain the douche bag of all douche bags.

1. I never said anything about her participation or lack thereof. That is a fact that you will have to accept because it is a... FACT.

2. I didn't know what the PM said until I read it. You on the other hand have posted repeatedly in this thread. You have made your choice to participate. Once again I know that is just an inconvenient fact.

I always wondered. Is it dark up inside your anal cavity and don't your ears begin to hurt after a while? Time for little Twinkie to go beddy bye. Nighty night little fella.

Old 08-16-2006, 04:11 AM   #23
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Quote:
You remain the douche bag of all douche bags.

1. I never said anything about her participation or lack thereof. That is a fact that you will have to accept because it is a... FACT.

2. I didn't know what the PM said until I read it. You on the other hand have posted repeatedly in this thread. You have made your choice to participate. Once again I know that is just an inconvenient fact.

I always wondered. Is it dark up inside your anal cavity and don't your ears begin to hurt after a while? Time for little Twinkie to go beddy bye. Nighty night little fella.

1. So wait...this whole thread is just you BITCHING? Oh yeah, I knew that.

2. Are you a dumb f*ck or just run out of BS? You read the PM, THEN started a thread about it. I said if you didn't like the PM (after you read it, dumbass, of course) then you didn't have to do anything about it.

3. It'd be like you to wonder such things.

Last edited by 67Coronet383 : 08-16-2006 at 04:14 AM.
67Coronet383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:23 AM   #24
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:

2. Are you a dumb f*ck or just run out of BS? You read the PM, THEN started a thread about it. I said if you didn't like the PM (after you read it, dumbass, of course) then you didn't have to do anything about it.

Actually this whole thread is about YOU bitching about what hobo decided to do. All you had to do was ignore it and it'd be long ago dead. On a different note...you must be nuts! Picking a fight against hobo is like trying to get under a car and pick it up. You'll never win and make yourself seem like a complete moron to anyone around you.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 04:35 AM   #25
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
Actually this whole thread is about YOU bitching about what hobo decided to do. All you had to do was ignore it and it'd be long ago dead. On a different note...you must be nuts! Picking a fight against hobo is like trying to get under a car and pick it up. You'll never win and make yourself seem like a complete moron to anyone around you.
This thread is not about me, did I make it? Was anything about me in the original post? Did anyone ask you? OK then.

What is he, God of the bastards? This is funny. There are 3 types of people around here. One type gets offended by him and does nothing. Another type with low self esteem like the regulars around here bow down to him because they see him as being the bigger person because he took extra bitch pill steriods. The other type won't put up with it...me. He was PMed because all he SEEMs to do to that girl is bash her. For good reason? Sure. But the point is she doesn't like it, as no one wants a prick up there ass about everything they do and say. She wanted to talk to him about it, and he does what? Creates a thread to bash her more and claim the upper hand because of the two types of pussies on this forum that will either leave it alone or agree. What a load of shit.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:34 AM   #26
elchango36
WWJCD

Gotta love CF drama!
Old 08-16-2006, 05:42 AM   #27
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:

this is about your number 2....didn't you just do the same thing that hobo did? I mean think about it, you opened the thread (he did with the pm) read the post (he read the pm) and then you both posted what you both think are stupid arguments. You then go to tell him you didn't have to do anything about it....and well neither did you.

To me this thread is like when greekwarrior makes a thread about a stupid picture that he found on the internet.
Old 08-16-2006, 05:43 AM   #28
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchango36
Gotta love CF drama!

at least we found the activity
Old 08-16-2006, 07:04 AM   #29
Mathew
-BMW 3rd Year Apprentice-

Quote:
Newsflash. I just recieved this PM from the forum's #1 attention whore;

If that were in fact true, that means I've bashed her 745 times as of this writing. Can anyone show me proof of that, or can we just assume that this is more of her brainless bullsh*t? Can you say complete lack of credibility?

And we just received a thread from the forum's #2 attention whore.

Ooh, I'm going to get burned for that, I can't wait
Mathew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 07:48 AM   #30
True_Brit
Has a new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew
And we just received a thread from the forum's #2 attention whore.

Ooh, I'm going to get burned for that, I can't wait

most likely

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote