Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2005, 08:20 PM   #76
newyorker
MXman

Or is this the interior? Google is messed up.
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 08:59 PM   #77
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker

Am I the only one that thinks it looks more like a Vibe?
It's supposed to look somewhat like the Vibe/Matrix. That's what Dodge said it is competiting againt with the Caliber. But also in turn replace the Neon.

Quote:
It should be the RAV-4 of Dodge, but definately not the SRT-4 replacement. Also why does the interior have to be so plain and boring?

Aren't all Dodge interiors plain and boring?

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 09:42 PM   #78
chris_knows
๑۩۞

Quote:

You do know that this is a Chevy interior right? (Or at least according to the steering wheel)
Old 12-08-2005, 12:03 AM   #79
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
It's supposed to look somewhat like the Vibe/Matrix. That's what Dodge said it is competiting againt with the Caliber. But also in turn replace the Neon.

Aren't all Dodge interiors plain and boring?
Viper?

Old 12-08-2005, 12:03 AM   #80
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_knows
You do know that this is a Chevy interior right? (Or at least according to the steering wheel)
Didnt pay attention to that at first. Ma bad

Old 12-08-2005, 12:18 AM   #81
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Viper?

I think that's Dodge that gets the most complaints for having the most boring and cheap interior

Real exciting, havent seen more black cheap plastic in my life

Just for comparison here's the interior of a $50k+ cheaper TSX.

Not saying Viper owners really care about how the interior looks, just saying it's nothing exciting.

~Blow your mind~

Old 12-08-2005, 12:23 AM   #82
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantaSti

Ain't that video the truth.

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 03:05 AM   #83
dodgerforlife
Resident CF Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
Ain't that video the truth.

I hope you realize that the video must be taken with a very large grain of salt.
dodgerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 03:12 AM   #84
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
I think that's Dodge that gets the most complaints for having the most boring and cheap interior

Real exciting, havent seen more black cheap plastic in my life

Just for comparison here's the interior of a $50k+ cheaper TSX.

Not saying Viper owners really care about how the interior looks, just saying it's nothing exciting.
Yes but the Viper is targeted at performance. Only people around here that drive TSXs are old farts that love the fake woodgrain and needless nav system, when they know the whole city.

Old 12-08-2005, 03:17 AM   #85
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Yes but the Viper is targeted at performance. Only people around here that drive TSXs are old farts that love the fake woodgrain and needless nav system, when they know the whole city.

I've actually never met an owner over 42 that drove a TSX, even seen many of them beat up on BMW 3 series on the TV (SCCA Speed World Challenge). The TSX is one of the best sports luxury cars out there, the only car I believe is really all that better is the BMW 3 series, which does cost substanially more. And while I'm sure it might be faux wood trim, im not 100% sure it isn't real. Sure pulls off one hell of a good wood look.

I know, I was jus tsaying since someone said "What about the Vipers interior", I was pointing out it's still just as boring as the rest of Dodge's lineup for the most part.

~Blow your mind~

Old 12-08-2005, 03:18 AM   #86
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantaSti
Yes ive seen it. Comparing a 4 cylinder with an SVT Cobra mustang doesnt prove much. Youre just wasting your time here, and will be banned soon enough. Also its probbably some loser that made that video.
Guy 1: Yea My SVT Cobra beat an SRT-4 todau
Guy 2: No shit noodle you got almost 2 times more power
Just leave the forum and do everyone a favor, including yourself. Youve proven to be an ass already.

Old 12-08-2005, 04:05 AM   #87
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Yes ive seen it. Comparing a 4 cylinder with an SVT Cobra mustang doesnt prove much. Youre just wasting your time here, and will be banned soon enough. Also its probbably some loser that made that video.
Guy 1: Yea My SVT Cobra beat an SRT-4 todau
Guy 2: No shit noodle you got almost 2 times more power
Just leave the forum and do everyone a favor, including yourself. Youve proven to be an ass already.

Your a f*ckin idiot, unless I am wrong he is mroe so referring to the ENORMOUS amount of SRT-4 forums of kids talking about Mustang Cobra's especially from 03' (which are supercharged in case you didn't know that peanut) and how they are not all they cracked up to be, or how "my stock SRT-4 wasted an 03' Cobra today they are nothing" And don't tell me there are a small number of people believeing that because I have seen numerous forums where they talk all kidns of crap about Mustang Cobra's and GT's. You of course being a Neon owner would like to defend these ignorant fools but instead all you want to do is attack the guy who pointed it out? Real smart peanut. And you should be one to talk about being banned, how many times has it been now? 2? Or did you just switch to the 3rd screen name cause people figured you out? If ANYONE should be banned it should be you. So Stfu.

"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Old 12-08-2005, 04:14 AM   #88
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
Your a f*ckin idiot, unless I am wrong he is mroe so referring to the ENORMOUS amount of SRT-4 forums of kids talking about Mustang Cobra's especially from 03' (which are supercharged in case you didn't know that peanut) and how they are not all they cracked up to be, or how "my stock SRT-4 wasted an 03' Cobra today they are nothing" And don't tell me there are a small number of people believeing that because I have seen numerous forums where they talk all kidns of crap about Mustang Cobra's and GT's. You of course being a Neon owner would like to defend these ignorant fools but instead all you want to do is attack the guy who pointed it out? Real smart peanut. And you should be one to talk about being banned, how many times has it been now? 2? Or did you just switch to the 3rd screen name cause people figured you out? If ANYONE should be banned it should be you. So Stfu.
And youre doing the same thing with the Mustang as those kids do with the SRT-4. Get a life. That video was just plain dumb. If someone made one with the Ferrari making fun of the Mustang, youd be mad. Its an uneven matchup just like the SRT-4 and the Mustang.

Old 12-08-2005, 04:52 AM   #89
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
And youre doing the same thing with the Mustang as those kids do with the SRT-4. Get a life. That video was just plain dumb. If someone made one with the Ferrari making fun of the Mustang, youd be mad. Its an uneven matchup just like the SRT-4 and the Mustang.

Lol, no I definitely wouldn't.... and I'm doing the same thing with the Mustang? How so? I don't run around saying ti can beat ferrari's do I? Or any kind of 4cyclinder out there? Find one post where I have stated that? You can't because I haven't. While these SRT-4 kids have blantly done this with the Mustangs. I guess maybe they like trying to make fun of Mustangs because they can defeat them in a race I don't really know nor care. Uneven yes... but these kids aren't MAD because they can't beat them they go around and say they can... your so stupid man... lol Btw the video was funny because it made fun of somethin that some of these SRT-4 kids do.

Old 12-08-2005, 05:12 AM   #90
hondaman
I drive a Buick.

Quote:
Lol, you ought to see some of the college girls around here that drive those. I don't think anyone is calling them old farts.