Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Domestic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2007, 02:32 PM   #31
master.mw@gmail
CF Newbie

Ok first off, I don't care weather there considered girly. a body kit can change the look of a car. Plus it will be my first car, as long as it has 4 wheels and it can be driven I guess thats what counts.
master.mw@gmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 04:49 AM   #32
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by master.mw@gmail
Ok first off, I don't care weather there considered girly. a body kit can change the look of a car. Plus it will be my first car, as long as it has 4 wheels and it can be driven I guess thats what counts.
I like the cobalt more either way...duno about performance because I havent driven or raced either one.
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 09:02 PM   #33
Spartan3c79
CF Newbie

Cobalt - SUnfire

I have a cobalt . . 2005 2.2 . . . i had a 99 cavalier 2.2 . .. and i think they started the new ecotecs in the 2003 cavaliers and sunfires (which are the same thing) ive been told that the difference between the 05 cobalt engine and the 04 cavalier engine is fuel injection . . like how its ported . . . if i had to go back i would have kept my 99 cavalier . . . over my cobalt . . neitehr is a race car (no S*it) but i sold my cavalier in 2005, with 205, 000 miles on it . . NEVER had a problem . . just wear and tear isues and i drive cars hard). I just saw someone driving it a week ago LOL. I dont know how they drive it . . or how many miles it has now . . but i was kinda impressed and regretful heh.

BUt i dont know what year sunfire youre talking about . . . i know now pontiac has a G5 which is a cobalt . . basically liek the cavy - Sunfire.

THough my cobalt is nicer and quicker then my old cavy . . my cavalier seemed to be *tougher* than the cobalt. and more simple to diagnose and work on so hindsite and experience driving both . . i miss my old standby lol

so yeah . . .
Spartan3c79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 10:23 PM   #34
cav_rider666
CF Newbie

It depends; if your talking about a Sunfire GT and a Base Cobalt, both are pretty simillar and offer about 148hp.

If you want performance, skip the base model Cobalt and go the SS or SS Supercharged route.
cav_rider666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 10:24 PM   #35
dodger65
I know more than Wally...

...and this was almost a year ago...

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:11 PM   #36
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger65
...and this was almost a year ago...
He's on a roll....

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote