Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2005, 04:46 PM   #76
JaneiR36
CF Freak

I mostly use IE and do not have a problem with it. I got tired of downloading pop-up blockers, though, so I got Mozilla for my ONE site that has too many pop-ups and spyware on it. Otherwise, I can't stand the loading time for that browser and I feel the IE interface is easier on the eyes. I also can't stand tabbed browsing. I use it once in a blue moon for like two seconds, then it's over.

Perhaps the people whose IE keeps crashing do not have enough memory. I upgraded my seven year old computer to 128 MB of RAM (haha... note that this is only for home use, no gaming, etc), and the computer works like a dream, and I can't remember the last time IE just randomly crashed on me.
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 04:53 PM   #77
Inygknok
El del Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
I mostly use IE and do not have a problem with it. I got tired of downloading pop-up blockers, though, so I got Mozilla for my ONE site that has too many pop-ups and spyware on it. Otherwise, I can't stand the loading time for that browser and I feel the IE interface is easier on the eyes. I also can't stand tabbed browsing. I use it once in a blue moon for like two seconds, then it's over.

Perhaps the people whose IE keeps crashing do not have enough memory. I upgraded my seven year old computer to 128 MB of RAM (haha... note that this is only for home use, no gaming, etc), and the computer works like a dream, and I can't remember the last time IE just randomly crashed on me.

my pc at home had 384 mb of ram and IE still didnt work fine. now it has 512MB of ram and IE is still a bitch. and thats with a Geforce 4, 64mb video card and an audigy sound card and pentium 4 1.4ghz. IE is just known for crashing a lot and sucking viruses on the web. and being a popup bitch (unlike opera).

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Inygknok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 08:00 PM   #78
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
Wow, Cliffy, what are you trying to teach us, how to get outta trouble? And your a Rent-a-Cop? I'm j/k, i know what you mean
LOL, in this day and age, it helps to be aware of potential loopholes

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote