Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2006, 05:11 AM   #16
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson
Newyorker has the IQ of a rock I believe.
Good comeback. When you get out of the second grade, give me word, and maybe youll actually string together something that makes sense. Just for you, my IQ is 166
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 05:15 AM   #17
starscream0
CF Addict
 
starscream0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Pennsylvania (woohoo)
Posts: 371
come on now guys, why do we always gotta be fighting?? cant we just all get along???
__________________
starscream0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 05:22 AM   #18
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire
 
Pythias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ohio, U.S.
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Good comeback. When you get out of the second grade, give me word, and maybe youll actually string together something that makes sense. Just for you, my IQ is 166

__________________
"Though I drive through the valley of rice,I shall fear no turbo for torque art with me. Thy rod and piston, they comfort me."

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 06:16 AM   #19
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Good comeback. When you get out of the second grade, give me word, and maybe youll actually string together something that makes sense. Just for you, my IQ is 166

Newyorker often confuses '166' with 'nothing'. I bet you don't even know how IQ is derived, NY.

And your comebacks are incredibly weak. Quit trying to imitate hobo.
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 07:33 PM   #20
Benson
seeking snappy title.
 
Benson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Good comeback. When you get out of the second grade, give me word, and maybe youll actually string together something that makes sense. Just for you, my IQ is 166

It wasn't a comeback. I was just stating the truth.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 01:34 AM   #21
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson
It wasn't a comeback. I was just stating the truth.
Yep...and truth to Islam is killing jews and pretty much everyone else...so much for truth...any other dickhead things you would like to say?
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 03:45 AM   #22
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Yep...and truth to Islam is killing jews and pretty much everyone else...so much for truth...any other dickhead things you would like to say?

You're back?
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 09:44 AM   #23
Wally
I Know More Than You
 
Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oz
Posts: 2,564
Amazes me how so many Americans try to distance themselves from Mr Bush, but he was voted in by the inhabitants.......... twice
__________________
"She gave me a look only a mother could give a child."
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:14 PM   #24
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Amazes me how so many Americans try to distance themselves from Mr Bush, but he was voted in by the inhabitants.......... twice
And thats the most ironic part. We saw that he sucked, but all of the hilbillies and rednecks, and even some normal people that voted for him loved his policy on gay marrige...even though it didnt do dick for the country.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 01:31 PM   #25
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Amazes me how so many Americans try to distance themselves from Mr Bush, but he was voted in by the inhabitants.......... twice
Well I personally think it's just the minority of those whiners that actually care enough to vote. If you don't care enough to vote, well, you lose, you don't deserve to have your canidate in office anyway.
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 02:03 PM   #26
Wally
I Know More Than You
 
Wally's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Oz
Posts: 2,564
Well here if you don't vote you face a fine.... I like it that way, because imbecile and intellectual alike get to vote on who will f%%k the country.
__________________
"She gave me a look only a mother could give a child."
Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:49 PM   #27
thefonz
CF Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
And thats the most ironic part. We saw that he sucked, but all of the hilbillies and rednecks, and even some normal people that voted for him loved his policy on gay marrige...even though it didnt do dick for the country.

Must be more hillbillies, rednecks and normal people than...... whoever else voted!
thefonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:49 PM   #28
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,717
A couple things to rememebr about the Bush election. Hw WAS elected by a majority. A mojority of those who VOTED. Voter turnout was aronund 50%. So of the public that COULD vote, only half did. And of that half, teh vot was split up between a number of parties, GWB getting the highest number. But that STILL means that less than a quarter of the public ELIGIBLE to vote actually voted for him. Votor apathy is teh largest sinlge contributor to who gets elected.

I also wonder how many of those who COULD vote, and DIDN'T, are complaining now?

Personally, I voted for GWB. You don't change C in C in the middle of a war, and at the time of the elections, it was very important. the opposing choices were worse. I may not have agreed with GW's domestic social policies, but the economic policies and the military policies I agree with.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:54 PM   #29
True_Brit
Has a new job!
 
True_Brit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Falmouth, Backward County, UK
Posts: 2,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
A couple things to rememebr about the Bush election. Hw WAS elected by a majority. A mojority of those who VOTED. Voter turnout was aronund 50%. So of the public that COULD vote, only half did. And of that half, teh vot was split up between a number of parties, GWB getting the highest number. But that STILL means that less than a quarter of the public ELIGIBLE to vote actually voted for him. Votor apathy is teh largest sinlge contributor to who gets elected.

I also wonder how many of those who COULD vote, and DIDN'T, are complaining now?

Personally, I voted for GWB. You don't change C in C in the middle of a war, and at the time of the elections, it was very important. the opposing choices were worse. I may not have agreed with GW's domestic social policies, but the economic policies and the military policies I agree with.

what do you think of his best friend- Tony Blair???
__________________

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 08:53 PM   #30
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
You're back?
Got back last night
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.