Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2006, 05:11 AM   #16
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson
Newyorker has the IQ of a rock I believe.
Good comeback. When you get out of the second grade, give me word, and maybe youll actually string together something that makes sense. Just for you, my IQ is 166
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 05:15 AM   #17
starscream0
CF Addict

come on now guys, why do we always gotta be fighting?? cant we just all get along???
Old 08-19-2006, 05:22 AM   #18
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Good comeback. When you get out of the second grade, give me word, and maybe youll actually string together something that makes sense. Just for you, my IQ is 166

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 06:16 AM   #19
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Quote:

Newyorker often confuses '166' with 'nothing'. I bet you don't even know how IQ is derived, NY.

And your comebacks are incredibly weak. Quit trying to imitate hobo.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:33 PM   #20
Benson
seeking snappy title.

Quote:

It wasn't a comeback. I was just stating the truth.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 01:34 AM   #21
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson
It wasn't a comeback. I was just stating the truth.
Yep...and truth to Islam is killing jews and pretty much everyone else...so much for truth...any other dickhead things you would like to say?
Old 08-27-2006, 03:45 AM   #22
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Yep...and truth to Islam is killing jews and pretty much everyone else...so much for truth...any other dickhead things you would like to say?

You're back?
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 09:44 AM   #23
Wally
I Know More Than You

Amazes me how so many Americans try to distance themselves from Mr Bush, but he was voted in by the inhabitants.......... twice
Old 08-27-2006, 12:14 PM   #24
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Amazes me how so many Americans try to distance themselves from Mr Bush, but he was voted in by the inhabitants.......... twice
And thats the most ironic part. We saw that he sucked, but all of the hilbillies and rednecks, and even some normal people that voted for him loved his policy on gay marrige...even though it didnt do dick for the country.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:31 PM   #25
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally
Well I personally think it's just the minority of those whiners that actually care enough to vote. If you don't care enough to vote, well, you lose, you don't deserve to have your canidate in office anyway.

UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 02:03 PM   #26
Wally
I Know More Than You

Well here if you don't vote you face a fine.... I like it that way, because imbecile and intellectual alike get to vote on who will f%%k the country.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:49 PM   #27
thefonz
CF Addict

Quote:
And thats the most ironic part. We saw that he sucked, but all of the hilbillies and rednecks, and even some normal people that voted for him loved his policy on gay marrige...even though it didnt do dick for the country.

Must be more hillbillies, rednecks and normal people than...... whoever else voted!
thefonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:49 PM   #28
ChrisV
The Big Meaney

A couple things to rememebr about the Bush election. Hw WAS elected by a majority. A mojority of those who VOTED. Voter turnout was aronund 50%. So of the public that COULD vote, only half did. And of that half, teh vot was split up between a number of parties, GWB getting the highest number. But that STILL means that less than a quarter of the public ELIGIBLE to vote actually voted for him. Votor apathy is teh largest sinlge contributor to who gets elected.

I also wonder how many of those who COULD vote, and DIDN'T, are complaining now?

Personally, I voted for GWB. You don't change C in C in the middle of a war, and at the time of the elections, it was very important. the opposing choices were worse. I may not have agreed with GW's domestic social policies, but the economic policies and the military policies I agree with.

www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:54 PM   #29
True_Brit
Has a new job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
A couple things to rememebr about the Bush election. Hw WAS elected by a majority. A mojority of those who VOTED. Voter turnout was aronund 50%. So of the public that COULD vote, only half did. And of that half, teh vot was split up between a number of parties, GWB getting the highest number. But that STILL means that less than a quarter of the public ELIGIBLE to vote actually voted for him. Votor apathy is teh largest sinlge contributor to who gets elected.

I also wonder how many of those who COULD vote, and DIDN'T, are complaining now?

Personally, I voted for GWB. You don't change C in C in the middle of a war, and at the time of the elections, it was very important. the opposing choices were worse. I may not have agreed with GW's domestic social policies, but the economic policies and the military policies I agree with.

what do you think of his best friend- Tony Blair???

www.myspace.com/jhn123
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanffAutoSpa_ap
........Greek warrior cant reply because hes probably beating it like it owes him money.
True_Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 08:53 PM   #30
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
You're back?
Got back last night