Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2006, 02:31 AM   #16
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneiR36
Yeah...., I'm just not buying it. If your job meant as much to you as you say it did, you would have kissed all the ass you had to in order to keep it! Can't have your cake and eat it too, Mister, so I hope you enjoyed telling off your big, bad boss!
Hmm...

Quote:
The way I figure it, I don't want to work in an establishment in which I'm not wanted, anyway. I derive a great deal of my job satisfaction by going into work everyday and being comfortable in the work I do and in my surroundings. Unless my priorities were to change drastically, if that daily comfort level were to take a nose dive I am OUT the door!
Sounds to me like someone who couldn't afford to or wouldn't have the cajones to walk out in a million years. Online forum bravado? You decide.

How do you feel about posting in a forum "in which you're not wanted"?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 02:43 AM   #17
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Yeah...., I'm just not buying it. If your job meant as much to you as you say it did, you would have kissed all the ass you had to in order to keep it! Can't have your cake and eat it too, Mister, so I hope you enjoyed telling off your big, bad boss!

you can suck all the dick you want, but im not going to kiss someones ass cause they are treating me and other co-workerslike shit. I stood up for myself and for others and the system failed me...big surprise there...I didn't say the job meant everything to me. I said that it took up all my time along with school. My job let me pay my way for myself so I don't have to rely on mommy and daddy, but obviously you don't mind mooching off your parents... when you get your mouth off your boss's cock then come talk to me.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:46 AM   #18
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by salimander13
you can suck all the dick you want, but im not going to kiss someones ass cause they are treating me and other co-workerslike shit. I stood up for myself and for others and the system failed me...big surprise there...I didn't say the job meant everything to me. I said that it took up all my time along with school. My job let me pay my way for myself so I don't have to rely on mommy and daddy, but obviously you don't mind mooching off your parents... when you get your mouth off your boss's cock then come talk to me.
I have never in my life used this term, but if ever I should, this seems like the perfect time.

OWNED!

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 09-03-2006, 03:07 AM   #19
JaneiR36
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
How do you feel about posting in a forum "in which you're not wanted"?

This would almost make sense if it were coming from a different poster. You are truly one deluded bastard Hey, how's that injury that just forced you to continue to post on here a few months back coming? Gee, I guess I've got no problem not having the cojones to continuously lie like some attention whores that post on here.

Back on topic, salimander13, you lost a job that you apparently cannot afford to replace. And now the problem seems to be that the "system" failed you? I don't get it, in one breath you mention that not everyone (presumably yourself included) could afford to walk away from a job, but isn't that effectively what you did by antagonizing your boss? So, what's the problem, then? You're the one who posted your business, remember? So why is this about my presumed habits, all of a sudden? Not to mention, if this is any clue as to the kind of thing that sets you off, you'll probably wind up similarly when faced with the same situation in the future.

EDIT: Aren't you going to have to mooch off of Mommy and Daddy now that you've been fired and apparently can't get another job? I'm just not sure you thought your actions through before carrying them out. And even if your boss was being an ass, I'm not sure I'm convinced that getting yourself fired was the only way to handle him.

Last edited by JaneiR36 : 09-03-2006 at 03:41 AM.
JaneiR36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 03:11 AM   #20
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
This would almost make sense if it were coming from a different poster. You are truly one deluded bastard Hey, how's that injury that just forced you to continue to post on here a few months back coming? Gee, I guess I've got no problem not having the cojones to continuously lie like some attention whores that post on here.
If you're going to make insinuations, back them up with supporting evidence, otherwise you are just another lying piece of cybertrash. WTF are you talking about you ignorant bitch? Link it.

Old 09-03-2006, 03:15 AM   #21
JaneiR36
CF Freak

Either ask nice or do your own homework, you stupid, senile bastard Or are you just gonna get all fussy and stump your feet in those diapers until you get what you want No need challenging me to a pissing contest, buddy, I don't even have a dick!
Old 09-03-2006, 03:56 AM   #22
JaneiR36
CF Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Hmm...

Sounds to me like someone who couldn't afford to or wouldn't have the cajones to walk out in a million years. Online forum bravado? You decide.

Aside from your cheerleading for the person that insulted me, I just realized that your post actually made me think of something I found interesting.

See, on this other forum I read, there's this guy that advocates filing lawsuits (especially against debt collectors with aggressive tactics and collection attorneys) and pretty much sued at the drop of a hat. He said he had about three "active" cases (filed, but not yet resolved) and about two more he was about to file at that very instant. So that just gives you an idea of how many cases he routinely initiates. But then he was asked just how many times he'd actually appeared in court for those types of cases. Guess what the answer was: zero. Apparently they all got resolved out of court.

Just because someone is prepared go to the distance and knows what they'll do if it gets to that point, doesn't mean you have to lose your head and turn a blind eye to any equally favorable, less messy solutions. Maybe it's just the type of person I am, but taking the path of least resistance and attaining maximum results sounds pretty good to me!

Reference: Fatwallet.com Finance forum thread
Old 09-03-2006, 03:56 AM   #23
JaneiR36
CF Freak

double post.
Old 09-03-2006, 04:02 AM   #24
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:

Moron. He knows more about cars than you ever will. In general, I don't get it how idiots like you come to a car-forum and then trash a mechanic with over 30 years of experience. It's like wanting physics help, talking to Einstein about it, and then trashing him.

Quote:
Back on topic, salimander13, you lost a job that you apparently cannot afford to replace. And now the problem seems to be that the "system" failed you? I don't get it, in one breath you mention that not everyone (presumably yourself included) could afford to walk away from a job, but isn't that effectively what you did by antagonizing your boss? So, what's the problem, then? You're the one who posted your business, remember? So why is this about my presumed habits, all of a sudden? Not to mention, if this is any clue as to the kind of thing that sets you off, you'll probably wind up similarly when faced with the same situation in the future.

Some jobs are unreplacable but some things are also more important. You prefer being a b**** and kissing your boss's a** while he prefers being a man despite it giving him a hard time later on. Does that make sense?

Quote:
Either ask nice or do your own homework, you stupid, senile bastard Or are you just gonna get all fussy and stump your feet in those diapers until you get what you want No need challenging me to a pissing contest, buddy, I don't even have a dick!

In other words, you said some bs, were asked to back it up, obviously couldn't, and instead of admitting you were wrong tried to play it off by saying some more bs. Nope, didn't work, you still look like a moron.
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 04:36 AM   #25
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:

EDIT: Aren't you going to have to mooch off of Mommy and Daddy now that you've been fired and apparently can't get another job? I'm just not sure you thought your actions through before carrying them out. And even if your boss was being an ass, I'm not sure I'm convinced that getting yourself fired was the only way to handle him.

Damn it all makes sense now, seeing as you are a women you are used to sucking dick to get ahead in the business world. I could afford to lose the job, I never said I couldn't. I believe I said and I quote "some of us have the time and money to just quit and try to find a new job and some of us don't." "some" being the key word. I never stated "I" I believe the "system" did fail me because I was doing nothing wrong and getting bitch at about it and it ended with my job being terminated. This isn't even "setting me off." How do you know what emotional state I'm in? ITS THE DAMN INTERNET so don't jump to conclusions so fast you can get yourself hurt and make yourself look even more like a dumbass. To answer one more of your questions, No, I don't have to mooch off my parents because I saved a couple grand that I have sitting in my room and I also have more in the bank. Being a women you probably don't know what the word save means so I'll help you.

save1  /seɪv/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[seyv] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, saved, sav‧ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
-to avoid the spending, consumption, or waste of
Old 09-03-2006, 05:00 AM   #26
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Damn it all makes sense now, seeing as you are a women you are used to sucking dick to get ahead in the business world. I could afford to lose the job, I never said I couldn't. I believe I said and I quote "some of us have the time and money to just quit and try to find a new job and some of us don't." "some" being the key word. I never stated "I" I believe the "system" did fail me because I was doing nothing wrong and getting bitch at about it and it ended with my job being terminated. This isn't even "setting me off." How do you know what emotional state I'm in? ITS THE DAMN INTERNET so don't jump to conclusions so fast you can get yourself hurt and make yourself look even more like a dumbass. To answer one more of your questions, No, I don't have to mooch off my parents because I saved a couple grand that I have sitting in my room and I also have more in the bank. Being a women you probably don't know what the word save means so I'll help you.

save1  /seɪv/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[seyv] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, saved, sav‧ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
-to avoid the spending, consumption, or waste of
I must say, that was one of the most sexist things I've read in awhile..

I'm also not sure why Nissan jumped in, unless of course he thinks Hobo needs help 'defending' himself, in which case we all know Hobo is like a lone ranger and doesn't need other people's help in flaming discussions.

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 05:02 AM   #27
salimander13
Teach me, I'm learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89

I'm also not sure why Nissan jumped in, unless of course he thinks Hobo needs help 'defending' himself, in which case we all know Hobo is like a lone ranger and doesn't need other people's help in flaming discussions.

I think hes just trying to give extra support to make the argument stronger. I can't wait to read what else janei has to type.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:05 AM   #28
Nissan_Altima
Biggest anti-post whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89

I jumped in to state my opinion in a country famous for it's freedom of speech. You can like it, you can hate it, but either way, I can say it. Now are you going to contribute something useful and on topic or continue to question where I have and don't have the right to contribute?
Nissan_Altima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 05:06 AM   #29
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
I think hes just trying to give extra support to make the argument stronger. I can't wait to read what else janei has to type.
That would make sense, except he started off his 'support' by talking about Hobo's car knowledge, which has nothing to do with this thread.

In any case, sorry to hear you lost your job over something like this.. atleast you aren't in desperate need of the money.

Old 09-03-2006, 05:09 AM   #30
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan_Altima
I jumped in to state my opinion in a country famous for it's freedom of speech. You can like it, you can hate it, but either way, I can say it. Now are you going to contribute something useful and on topic or continue to question where I have and don't have the right to contribute?
Nothing against you, but I'm not sure how your original post 'contributed' anything to the thread.. as it didn't show sympathy for his loss and it didn't give him any ideas or suggestions on what to do (not that he asked for any of it, but that would be contributing).