Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Classic Cars
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2004, 07:07 PM   #16
67Pony
CF Newbie

Man, Unforgiven, not that I think its even possible, but you might be listening to WAY TOO much metallica.
67Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 05:52 PM   #17
archangle
CF Enthusiast

dont sell the 67.that is a classic and it is hard to find thoes.but if you do sell it I will take it.
archangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 04:09 AM   #18
Unforgiven
CF Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67Pony
Man, Unforgiven, not that I think its even possible, but you might be listening to WAY TOO much metallica.

Nah I just got 6 CDs here and I've listened to all my other CDs too much. I only need 2 more CDs and I got the whole collection, I even got the records!

"Gimme Fuel. Gimme Fire, Gimme That Which I Desire!"

Rock On!
Unforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 06:12 PM   #19
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Keep the '67. The new GTO is sweet, but there are gonna be plenty of oppertunities down the road to aquire one. You are gonna have a hard time finding that '67 again

New GTO *drool*

http://www.ripway.com/members/getfil...TO%2D012%2Ejpg

http://www.ripway.com/members/getfil...TO%2D027%2Ejpg

Last edited by Voda48 : 03-11-2004 at 04:53 PM.
Voda48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 04:02 PM   #20
camaro67
CF Newbie

bah!

hey man diffenitly keep the camaro i like your idea of the new old thing but its not worth getting rid of the camaro the new lines of the goat deffinetly look like a grand prix ( that really pissed me off the first time i saw that)but the disision is yours , lose a classic-or-buy a grand prix with a body kit and more hp.
camaro67
camaro67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 11:16 PM   #21
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro67
hey man diffenitly keep the camaro i like your idea of the new old thing but its not worth getting rid of the camaro the new lines of the goat deffinetly look like a grand prix ( that really pissed me off the first time i saw that)but the disision is yours , lose a classic-or-buy a grand prix with a body kit and more hp.
camaro67

I thought the same thing when I saw it man. And then I saw it in person for the first time. Sat behind the wheel for the first time. All I have to say is WOW
Old 04-02-2004, 11:46 PM   #22
tbirb
CF Newbie

I have an answer to all. Buy the GTO and sell me the '67..........Na seriously keep the classic The GTO's arent what they used to be, hell they arent (in my opinion) even attractive. Someone posted reskinned Grand prix, and that what they are.
tbirb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 11:54 PM   #23
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirb
I have an answer to all. Buy the GTO and sell me the '67..........Na seriously keep the classic The GTO's arent what they used to be, hell they arent (in my opinion) even attractive. Someone posted reskinned Grand prix, and that what they are.
Please, save your mindless moronic blathering for someone you are smarter than and can impress. Like maybe a kid down at the local retard school.

The GTO is a reskinned Grand Prix now, is it? They did one hell of alot of reskinning considering the Grand Prix is FWR with a transverse mounted V6 and the GTO is RWD with a longitudally mounted V8. Try this for just once. THINK, TYPE, SUBMIT. Or for you this might be more appropriate. Shut off your computer.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 12:02 AM   #24
tbirb
CF Newbie

VWHOBO you have to be the most annoying person i have ever met. Skn refers to the out side of the car, or could you not grasp that. IDIOT. Not once did i speak about the engine transmission or even the interior of the freaking car. go beat yur children or something. i will no longer humor your replies, maybe you should...................sh!t who cares what you do.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:10 AM   #25
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
VWHOBO you have to be the most annoying person i have ever met. Skn refers to the out side of the car, or could you not grasp that. IDIOT. Not once did i speak about the engine transmission or even the interior of the freaking car. go beat yur children or something. i will no longer humor your replies, maybe you should...................sh!t who cares what you do.
As I recall you were the one who asked to be banned last night. Why don't you do us all a favor and just fade away?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 04-03-2004, 12:13 AM   #26
tbirb
CF Newbie

This is my last post to you VWHOBO, it seems the only person in this forum that has a problem is you. Why dont you "Fade away" better yet do the world a favor----put your head up high and blow your brains out. I will reply to you no more.
Old 04-03-2004, 12:17 AM   #27
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
This is my last post to you VWHOBO, it seems the only person in this forum that has a problem is you. Why dont you "Fade away" better yet do the world a favor----put your head up high and blow your brains out. I will reply to you no more.
Gee, that's what you said in your last post. So once again you're a moron AND a liar. You're predictable too, everytime you post you say something stupid. You need to get a grip on something besides your penis.

By the way, after you left last night in a huff how come, according to your profile, you moved from SC to CA and got about 30 years older?

Old 04-03-2004, 12:28 AM   #28
SuperJew
I like pie.

CF's Resident Pimp Slapper

Pimp Slap Count (as of 30 May 2004): 34
SuperJew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2004, 12:29 AM   #29
Voda48
CF Lance Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
Please, save your mindless moronic blathering for someone you are smarter than and can impress. Like maybe a kid down at the local retard school.

The GTO is a reskinned Grand Prix now, is it? They did one hell of alot of reskinning considering the Grand Prix is FWR with a transverse mounted V6 and the GTO is RWD with a longitudally mounted V8. Try this for just once. THINK, TYPE, SUBMIT. Or for you this might be more appropriate. Shut off your computer.

LOL This is great, it even beats TV. I am in 100% agreement with vwhobo right here. tbird, man you need to find a better way to vent. vwhobo touched on msot of the main points that flat out kill your claim of the GTO being a reskinned Grand prix. Besides, you said, "The GTO's arent what they used to be, hell they arent (in my opinion) even attractive" The GTO was built way back when with the idea of putting a great motor into a plain car. THey never ment for it to be attractive. I think they did a great job of recreating that aura.

http://www.ripway.com/members/getfil...TO%2D012%2Ejpg
Old 04-03-2004, 12:36 AM   #30
snoopewite
The 1st CF Entrepreneur

Quote:
i will no longer humor your replies

What happened to that statement then?

Quote:
it seems the only person in this forum that has a problem is you.

Things are not always as they seem. Lots of people in this forum have problems with idiot newbies but even you must be able to see that now
snoopewite is offline   Reply With Quote