Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 03:26 AM   #1
hOebOe
CF Newbie

HOTWIRE a honda CIVIC reply ASAP please

well ok, i read all of the hotwiring crap above but i still wanna make sure i got this right ...
i have a 93' honda civic 4 door CX the really cheap ones ...i wud lyke to no exactly how to hotwire it, and dont worry. it IS MINE but parentz wont let me drive it so im gonna frekin thief it i don kare its my car so scerw dat ...anywayz if sumone can write up a response that wud be really nice

thank you

hOe.
Old 07-06-2004, 03:53 PM   #2
jcutsh
CF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by hOebOe
well ok, i read all of the hotwiring crap above but i still wanna make sure i got this right ...
i have a 93' honda civic 4 door CX the really cheap ones ...i wud lyke to no exactly how to hotwire it, and dont worry. it IS MINE but parentz wont let me drive it so im gonna frekin thief it i don kare its my car so scerw dat ...anywayz if sumone can write up a response that wud be really nice

thank you

hOe.

Six weeks ago, I helped bury three teenagers from the local highschool. They stole their mothers car, had a few beers, and hit an elderly couple head on at eighty. They killed themselves and the old couple.

There is a reason your parents don't want you to drive that car, and it's probably a good one. Make peace with your parents. You will be amazed how sweet life can be.

I raised four kids. They destroyed 7 cars. Thank God they weren't hurt. I bought the first one, and they worked damn had to buy their second and third one.

Judging from your "I don't care" atitude, I don't want you on the road with me. When I was your age I though I knew everything. I was wrong. You are too.

Robert Benchley (1889-1945) noted, "no matter how well-intended, any reply to a dumba$$ question will inevitably appear smarta$$ed"
Old 07-06-2004, 06:01 PM   #3
enron fever
CF Addict

even if i weren't completely convinced that you are a moron by your idiotic banter and constant annoying misspellings, i still wouldn't tell you how to hotwire "your" car to get around your parents grounding, which sounds like bullshit to say the least.

so, here's an idea. go back to school, take english classes, and stop wasting people's time with this crap.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:48 PM   #4
allroundcarguy2
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by enron fever
even if i weren't completely convinced that you are a moron by your idiotic banter and constant annoying misspellings, i still wouldn't tell you how to hotwire "your" car to get around your parents grounding, which sounds like bullshit to say the least.

so, here's an idea. go back to school, take english classes, and stop wasting people's time with this crap.

Rock on, man!! If this sunofabitch didn't do what u said, i wouldn't be surprised if i walked out one morning and i realized my Honda Accord was gone. Damn, i better put an alarm in my baby b4 this crazy bastard steals her away!!
Old 07-06-2004, 09:04 PM   #5
Inygknok
El del Supra

its sad when kids like this one right here roam the streets. so many innocent have suffered cuz of this

i remember that last year... somewhere along october i believe it was, i had gone to my friend Jay's house (the 'lude guy) n i met some friends of him from his neighborhood. one of them, a spoiled rich kid happening to be 14 years old, was a bit surprised by my car, so he went to his house and took out his dad's Miata just to show off to me (no idea why). so ok, i had a laugh and the neighbordhood is a REALLY small one (the roads are in the shape of an A, and thats it, just an A, and the road in total length is only like 800 meters long or so). and it was 9pm, so no one was around walking, it was safe. then he requested me to give a trip around the block (inside the hood), and i accepted. wat could possibly go wrong travelling at 15mph?

well, he decided to show off some more and stepped on the gas on the stretch we were (we were on the left corner of the A, and the top part of the A is actually two 90 degree turns connected to a small stretch in the middle). i followed him but not stepping hard since we would come up to a hard turn soon. so long before we reach, i slow down the car to a safe speed, but he doesnt. instead, he tries to do wat Jay claims to be perfect at, drifting with the handbreak without slowing down or moving the weight in any way. he didnt just cut into the corner with the handbreak and WOT, he also took the corner from the inside instead of an outside-to-inside manner.

all i could see was his car jump, which i thought it had just taken the speed bump really hard. he then stops and i notice the speed bump is still further ahead, he gets down and tells me, "man, i lost the wheel". i kept telling him to stop joking cuz it was a stupid joke. then i noticed that the owners of the house where he had crashed came out, so i got curious and looked at his car. he had f***ed up the front bumper and killed the entire front axle and both left rims. seems he ran into the sidewalk and hit their mailbox (cement one).

they almost killed him there. hell, almost all of us almost killed him for being a stupid ass. worst thing was that he had another friend of ours as a passenger, and put his life in danger too. to make things worse, we had to drag his car down the entire neighborhood to park it in his house which took us 2 hours. the tire was stuck in the fender and we had to put the spare so it would move a bit. just when things couldnt get worse, his parents arrived and he lied to them.

his story was, "a Dodge Ram jumped over the sidewalk and hit the car and ran".

1) just imagine a Ram hitting a Miata, or better yet, running over the little thing.

2) there is a palm tree right where the Ram would have to jump over in order to hit the car unless it can pull off perfect 90 degree turns at 30mph.

3) his sister's Highlander was in the way as well, and somehow, there were no skid marks or anything. oh wait, yes there were, he scraped the grass thats in front of the sidewalk and painted the street with a grey paint spray!!

a week later, he told his parents the truth, and they only grounded him for one weekend. in many cases, i blame the parents for kids like these, specially the rich spoiled brats like my very smart friend. nowadays, he says that the tires were the problem, cuz they didnt grip well enough like Jay said they should (way to go Jay......).

yea.... these are the type of people i have to put up with and educate, and then they bitch at me cuz i supposedly pretend to be the best and know everything. i know im not and that i dont, but i sure as hell know alot more than them and atleast i dont tell little kids to go drifting and tell everyone im gonna be a millionaire cuz i play in a christian punk band (im not kidding, jay does that).

Supra: To surpass or go beyond.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:24 PM   #6
lvshorty610
CF Newbie

Hey there,

All these guys are being mean to you, and aren't telling you how to properly hotwire a car. Heres an exact guide of how to do it:

Cross that one wire with that other wire.

There ya go, you should be good to go.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:14 PM   #7
ILdriver
CF Newbie

hey kid

you are a god damn moron you know

you wanna steal your parents car , what tha hell is wrong with you ?

get off of it fast

hell i wish you wil try to hotwire the civic and kill the starter or i dont know what .

my friend who also has a civic tried once to steal his parents car and killed the hood when he got into a road sign pole

he tried to drift a road circle on 60 kmh thets 37 mph

well his parents didnt let hm drive for two monthes later
Closed Thread