Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2005, 06:34 AM   #76
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire
 
GreekWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: "Down-under"
Posts: 2,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99integra
Okay but it doesn't prove anything to argue like a bunch of retards

Hit the 5 year old retards Integra! hit em!
__________________

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 04:38 PM   #77
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
That's because I'm not a hondaboy. I don't see FWD coupes as direct competition for RWD coupes, and neither does the f*cking industry. I also know what the 4 and 6 cylinder Mustang's stated mission has been since 1964, and it fills that role exactly. You can make up whatever competition sscenario you want, but it's YOU who doesn't see "the big picture" if you think being faster than anything else is part of what the low end Mustang has EVER been about, or was supposed to be about.

It simply doens't HAVE to be faster than what it is to be competetive in it's market, which is why it SELLS so well.

For the last time, since you use the same ignoramous argument over and over... How can I be a Hondafan only if I OWN a Z32 300ZXTT? Funny, I dont see Honda stamped anywhere on it?!?!

Guess what Chris... while you side with "the f*cking industry" I'll side with buyers...afterall they are the ones who give "the f*cking industry" the money. I know it's hard and all for you to understand (being an older fart on here), but people my age wont buy V6 Mustangs...for one sole reason... a SRT-4 is over a second faster in the 1/4 mile, a Celica GT-S will gladly slap a V6 Mustang in the face around corners and a Civic Si wont break apart after 5 years. I know it's impossible (as it seems) for you to understand this...but this is coming from my generation...think of it as a big finger to yours, or take it as feedback from mine. Your choice.
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 08:30 PM   #78
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer
 
car_crazy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman
Anyone else notice that it doesn't matter what happens, there is always a flame war going on in Asian imports? No where else, just here. A week or two ago it was in all of C4's threads, then when he left they moved to Mad Tuners, and now that thread is locked, so it is now here.
Yes but in this one theres multiple wars between different people, its not just on big one.
__________________

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 08:46 PM   #79
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100

Guess what Chris... while you side with "the f*cking industry" I'll side with buyers...afterall they are the ones who give "the f*cking industry" the money.

Which must be why no one buys V6 Mustangs, ever. Oh, wait...

Quote:
I know it's hard and all for you to understand (being an older fart on here), but people my age wont buy V6 Mustangs...for one sole reason... a SRT-4 is over a second faster in the 1/4 mile, a Celica GT-S will gladly slap a V6 Mustang in the face around corners and a Civic Si wont break apart after 5 years. I know it's impossible (as it seems) for you to understand this...but this is coming from my generation...think of it as a big finger to yours, or take it as feedback from mine. Your choice.

Listen ****tard, the BUYERS are flocking to the Mustang V6 in droves, so it's apparently selling to the exact people that it was supposed to, for the reasons I stated.

It's not supposed to be a high performance car! If you want one, they sell the GT. The V6 is supposed to be a great RWD sport coupe for not a lot of money, and easy on insurance. And apparently buyers DO want that, even if it isn't what you or I want in a car.

Get a clue, asshat.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 05:15 PM   #80
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Which must be why no one buys V6 Mustangs, ever. Oh, wait...



Listen ****tard, the BUYERS are flocking to the Mustang V6 in droves, so it's apparently selling to the exact people that it was supposed to, for the reasons I stated.

It's not supposed to be a high performance car! If you want one, they sell the GT. The V6 is supposed to be a great RWD sport coupe for not a lot of money, and easy on insurance. And apparently buyers DO want that, even if it isn't what you or I want in a car.

Get a clue, asshat.

Thanks for wasting my time once again Chris...hats off to the ignoramous.

The point just keeps flying right over your head and you keep missing to catch it. Maybe one day later on you'll grasp it

You keep preaching the same shit...it's not going to work since you dont understand anything but what you say. You dont listen, at all. Another thing is, you take ther mantality of you cant be wrong, oh no WAY can Chris be wrong... Even on an opinion.

People like you in these situations are THE most annoying circus act there is. It's like trying to debate with a high school freshman "No, you're wrong!!!"...every single time.

You fail to see my point, I got yours, but it's your OPINION not mine. Give it up if you cant see it from a different perspective. Just saying, but you're probably THE most random member on here. You make great posts about RX-7's...then come along and start picking ignormanous-like fights like this in where you take on your usual "I'm always right" mantality...and post a few words that seems like you cant comprehend what was even typed from the other person.
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 05:40 PM   #81
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Doesn't matter. As I said in my other thread. You win. Ypre right, decades of knowldege mean nothing anymore. Direct experience with the subject matter means nothing. Opinions are everything. The less actual facts they are based on, the better.

You win. I'm not arguing anymore.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 06:18 PM   #82
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer
 
car_crazy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 2,849
HOLY F8CK GUYS, YOU ALL BROKE CHRISV!
__________________

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 07:31 PM   #83
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Doesn't matter. As I said in my other thread. You win. Ypre right, decades of knowldege mean nothing anymore. Direct experience with the subject matter means nothing. Opinions are everything. The less actual facts they are based on, the better.

You win. I'm not arguing anymore.

You just dont understand it... so sad to see someone of your knowledge base come to this...

This is NOT a you win you lose situation. OPINIONS dont have an outcome of that way. You are making this out to be something that can only have an outcome based on facts when it's an opinonative matter to begin with. When the facts dont pertain to the opinionative matter they have no BASE! just hope you can eventually see this. I have nothing against you personally, I enjoy reading your posts more than 95% of the people's on here. But this is just asinine...
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 08:15 PM   #84
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
No, you're right. the fact that the V6 Mustang is selling like hotcakes and is aimed at a specific market for a specific reason isn't factual at all. It's only opinion. Actual sales numbers are really only opinion, aren't they? And the opinion that it's a horrible car because it doesn't appeal to you is all that matters. And what categories car have been in for the past 40 years or so doesn't matter as it's ALL subjective opinion anymore. That's what rules. As I said, I'll stop talking about facts and experience, because I don't want to hurt your feelings for invalidating your opinion. You win because your opinion is going to be left alone. I win too, because I don't have to actually think anymore, and I can follow you guys' lead.

Thank you!

__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 08:17 PM   #85
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
I want the old ChrisV back dammit!!
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 08:18 PM   #86
99integra
CF's Florida boy
 
99integra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Piqua, OH
Posts: 6,099
Come on Chris this is just sad and degrating
__________________
Current whip: walking
99integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 08:40 PM   #87
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
No, I'm seriously done arguing with them. It just wastes our time. I'm tired of being angered by peopl who have obvoulsy put very little thought in to what they are saying, but insist on the right to say it without being contradicted.

they're right. They have the right to their opinion, and the right to not being insulted for it or have it invalidated, no matter how closed minded and insulting that opinion may be.

So, unsubstantiated opinion now reigns. Hope they all enjoy it.

I'll still participate, and check out cars from around the world, but that's pretty much the extent of it.

Life's too short and i have my own favorite cars to deal with.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:03 PM   #88
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: LSU Campus
Posts: 3,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
No, you're right. the fact that the V6 Mustang is selling like hotcakes and is aimed at a specific market for a specific reason isn't factual at all. It's only opinion. Actual sales numbers are really only opinion, aren't they? And the opinion that it's a horrible car because it doesn't appeal to you is all that matters. And what categories car have been in for the past 40 years or so doesn't matter as it's ALL subjective opinion anymore. That's what rules. As I said, I'll stop talking about facts and experience, because I don't want to hurt your feelings for invalidating your opinion. You win because your opinion is going to be left alone. I win too, because I don't have to actually think anymore, and I can follow you guys' lead.

Thank you!


'My point'

"Chris's Head"


Enough said, for the last time...
__________________
1990 Honda Accord LX Sedan
Mileage Ticker: 232,400 Miles
Stereo Mods: Coming soon...

~Blow your mind~

thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:21 PM   #89
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Why so mad? I was letting you win, and agreeing with you. Your point is the only valid one, and Ford was stupid to builda car that sells so well, because YOU don't like it. I'm shocked they haven't called you in to manage the program yet.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:38 PM   #90
Integraluver2
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 66
Learn Chinese In Five Minutes

That's not right...
Sum Ting Wong

Did you go to the beach?...
Wai Yu So Tan?

This is a tow away zone...
No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week...
Wai Yu Kum Nao?

Staying out of sight...
Lei Ying Lo

practice these, I'll give you more later on -OUT
Integraluver2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.