Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2005, 10:48 PM   #31
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbird1100
I agree, he was way out of line... It almost like a case of Torretts...
Seriously. He posts a racial slur coming at me, and then has the nerve to say that I am not wanted here.
newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 10:53 PM   #32
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
I never said that it's OKAY, but somehow I knew you'd try to play that card...

I just said in the case of not liking homosexuals (this situation) it's POINTLESS to try and change someone's mind (lets be REAL here for a second, you wont...), so leave them the hell alone, if you think they look ignorant, then that's you. Don't FORCE something down their throat just because you believe it's the right thing, that makes you just as bad as any other "bigot" that forces their religous, political, moral or racial views on anyone. Guess what, only a small group cares about it!

What ever happened to Constitutional Rights in this country? Oh yea, the ACLU loves to "abuse" (light word there) the meaning of "Rights".

IT's not ILLEGAL to call anyone anything. Is it bad? Well, that's for you to decide
Hey Twinkie, try reading my posts again. Never did I try to force my point of view on anybody. Of course, that's only a fact that you won't find acceptable because it doesn't support your viewpoint. You on the other hand you are attempting to force your beliefs on me, and if I don't accept them I become a bigot, or something just like one.

You do a pretty good job of acting like a conservative but here's the fly in your ointment. I support constitutional rights 100% (you have how many years in service to your country protecting those rights?), but with rights go responsibilities. And when you exercise your rights you have to be able to deal with the consequences. Just because I can legally call you a fat, stupid, candyass college puke cracker with an ugly girlfriend, doesn't mean I should.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 10:54 PM   #33
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
1Hey Twinkie, try reading my posts again. Never did I try to force my point of view on anybody. Of course, that's only a fact that you won't find acceptable because it doesn't support your viewpoint. You on the other hand you are attempting to force your beliefs on me, and if I don't accept them I become a bigot, or something just like one.

You do a pretty good job of acting like a conservative but here's the fly in your ointment. I support constitutional rights 100% (you have how many years in service to your country protecting those rights?), but with rights go responsibilities. And when you exercise your rights you have to be able to deal with the consequences. Just because I can legally call you a fat, stupid, candyass college puke cracker with an ugly girlfriend, 2 doesn't mean I should.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:15 PM   #34
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Well newyorker, I'm not trying to start anything here or whatever, but maybe this was the wrong thread to compliment which car is 'sexy'. He had asked a question about getting one (a 94' for under $5000), maybe it that car was $5000 or less then it wouldn't of been so bad, but this thread wasn't created to find out others opinions on the cars for sale. Don't take that the wrong way, I'm just saying (also, he wasn't right for the way he responded to your comment of the car).

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:17 PM   #35
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy89
Well newyorker, I'm not trying to start anything here or whatever, but maybe this was the wrong thread to compliment which car is 'sexy'. He had asked a question about getting one (a 94' for under $5000), maybe it that car was $5000 or less then it wouldn't of been so bad, but this thread wasn't created to find out others opinions on the cars for sale. Don't take that the wrong way, I'm just saying (also, he wasn't right for the way he responded to your comment of the car).
I wasnt even directing it to him. I was directing it to HOBO, but he thinks that just because I post on his thread im instantly talking to him. And now HE looks like an asshole.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:24 PM   #36
car_crazy89
Part Time CFer

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
I wasnt even directing it to him. I was directing it to HOBO, but he thinks that just because I post on his thread im instantly talking to him. And now HE looks like an asshole.
Well it din't specificly look like it was posted to the Hobo (or anyone else really), as you quoted the Hobo's post for the link (or so it looked). SOme people have different reactions to different things, and lately it seems you and 95civicdima havent been getting along that great so alittle aviodance probably wouldn't hurt (unless the plan was to help).

"Noone dies a virgin, life screws us all"
car_crazy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:50 PM   #37
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Hey Twinkie, try reading my posts again. Never did I try to force my point of view on anybody. Of course, that's only a fact that you won't find acceptable because it doesn't support your viewpoint. You on the other hand you are attempting to force your beliefs on me, and if I don't accept them I become a bigot, or something just like one.

You do a pretty good job of acting like a conservative but here's the fly in your ointment. I support constitutional rights 100% (you have how many years in service to your country protecting those rights?), but with rights go responsibilities. And when you exercise your rights you have to be able to deal with the consequences. Just because I can legally call you a fat, stupid, candyass college puke cracker with an ugly girlfriend, doesn't mean I should.

Hey "Cracker" (since you have to start all your posts with petty pre-school insults you've used over 1000000 times on here ). Indirectly, yes, you did. It's funny you didnt even realize it. If you JUST said namecalling was inane, that's one thing, but you went into all detail about how saying homosexual as an insult means you have a problem with homosexuals and putting them down etc etc...THAT'S what is the problem. Nice try on SPINNING the situation in your way by saying I'm forcing anything on anybody, because I'm not, YOU are, I was just pointing that fact out.

OH dont give me this BS about "how many" yadda yadda crap. I don't care, If you do something stupid I point it out. I dont care if you're 10, 30 or 90. I have clothes with dirt older than you on them, and have MULTITUDES of family members who served (or are serving) for our country, many of them quite a bit older than yourself Mr. Colonel Sanders. So dont try and pull the "I'm older, I'm right" scenario on me

If you support constitutional rights, you wouldnt keep ramming down his throat how "Awful" and 'insulting' it is to say homosexual as an insult. Like I said before, he probably doesn't care what you think, nor do I really, so why try and sway a view?

I don't care what you call me, my girlfriend or my family. Just know the consequences of your actions would be different in person.

BTW - I hardly "act" conservative as many self-proclaimed "Conservatives" today abuse constitutional rights in our government almsot as bad as self-proclaimed "liberals".

I'm neither a neo-conservative nor neo-liberal.

I'm an easy blend between classical liberal and classical conservative.

Nice try though.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go take my "fat, stupid, candyass college puke cracker" self and go watch LSU win an SEC title.

~Blow your mind~

Last edited by thunderbird1100 : 12-03-2005 at 11:58 PM.
thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:03 AM   #38
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Hey "Cracker" (since you have to start all your posts with petty pre-school insults you've used over 1000000 times on here ). Indirectly, yes, you did. It's funny you didnt even realize it. If you JUST said namecalling was inane, that's one thing, but you went into all detail about how saying homosexual as an insult means you have a problem with homosexuals and putting them down etc etc...THAT'S what is the problem. Nice try on SPINNING the situation in your way by saying I'm forcing anything on anybody, because I'm not, YOU are, I was just pointing that fact out.

OH dont give me this BS about "how many" yadda yadda crap. I don't care, If you do something stupid I point it out. I dont care if you're 10, 30 or 90. I have clothes with dirt older than you on them, and have MULTITUDES of family members who served (or are serving) for our country, many of them quite a bit older than yourself Mr. Colonel Sanders. So dont try and pull the "I'm older, I'm right" scenario on me

If you support constitutional rights, you wouldnt keep ramming down his throat how "Awful" and 'insulting' it is to say homosexual as an insult. Like I said before, he probably doesn't care what you think, nor do I really, so why try and sway a view?

I don't care what you call me, my girlfriend or my family. Just know the consequences of your actions would be different in person.

BTW - I hardly "act" conservative as many self-proclaimed "Conservatives" today abuse constitutional rights in our government almsot as bad as self-proclaimed "liberals".

I'm neither a neo-conservative nor neo-liberal.

I'm an easy blend between classical liberal and classical conservative.

Nice try though.
Hmmm, you do a really good tap dance, and if I wasn't busy making a nice supper for my wife I'd take the time to pick your BS apart. Let's hit two high points.

Quote:
I have clothes with dirt older than you on them, and have MULTITUDES of family members who served (or are serving) for our country, many of them quite a bit older than yourself Mr. Colonel Sanders.
Really? Are you sure? Just how old are you to have clothes with dirt older than me? I've seen your picture and I'd put you in your early 20's, maybe a year or two older than my son. Well that's just a fact, no need to dwell on the truth, is there?

Also, your multitudes of family members (Note to all readers; A multitude is more than someone from Louisiana can count, which is how many fingers they can stick up their nose simultaneously, usually about four.) doesn't tell me how many years YOU spent in service to your country. I devoted over 23 years of my life to ensure that little know nothings like you have the right to speak their mind, no matter how ignorant or misguided they may be. Oops, sorry another fact. So tell me, what have you done for your country lately (ever)?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 02:12 AM   #39
thunderbird1100
CF dB-o-holic

Quote:
Hmmm, you do a really good tap dance, and if I wasn't busy making a nice supper for my wife I'd take the time to pick your BS apart. Let's hit two high points.

Really? Are you sure? Just how old are you to have clothes with dirt older than me? I've seen your picture and I'd put you in your early 20's, maybe a year or two older than my son. Well that's just a fact, no need to dwell on the truth, is there?

Also, your multitudes of family members (Note to all readers; A multitude is more than someone from Louisiana can count, which is how many fingers they can stick up their nose simultaneously, usually about four.) doesn't tell me how many years YOU spent in service to your country. I devoted over 23 years of my life to ensure that little know nothings like you have the right to speak their mind, no matter how ignorant or misguided they may be. Oops, sorry another fact. So tell me, what have you done for your country lately (ever)?

And the hobo continues his rampage of nonsensical blabber...

Who said the clothes I have were from this decade, last decade...or THIS century? In fact, hobo, you are wrong, again. We have a few Civil War Uniforms (and guns) in our family that have either been obtained or passed down. So, if you are over the age of about 140, then I congratulate you for actually being right about one thing.

And actually, I am not in my early 20's, but a close guess, I'm 19. But given the fact the picture of me on here was at a LSU game and everyone who's been here longer than a month knows I am a student, it was at least smart enough of you to guess in the right ball-park and use 1% of that brain of yours.

And really, I'm not "from" Louisiana if you want to nit-pick. I WAS born here, but lived 18 of the 19 years of my life in Georgia. Louisiana was never a "Home" to me, and still isn't. But nice try on another pre-pube insult.

So, does everyone have to be in the service to have a say about something in our country? What will I do to help our country?

Simple, I am doing a thing called getting an education (B.A. and Masters) , opening my own small business, and help to put money in the economy. I already trade extensively in the Dow (not so much a "day" trader though). So, if that's not enough for YOU, I'm sorry, but go ahead and stick your head up your ass, because if you say anything more about that, that's how I will hear it. My family supports my decisions, including all of our veterans in our "extended" family, so, frankly, if you dont; I dont give a damn. Got it? Okay.

I respect all military service men, but if they are going to be an ass to me, then have my OWN right (not a government right) to be an ass back. So frankly, take it like a man and dont whine about being a military man. Sound like a homeless person crying about getting into a project.

~Blow your mind~

Last edited by thunderbird1100 : 12-04-2005 at 02:46 AM.
thunderbird1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 02:29 AM   #40
newyorker
MXman

TO VWHOBO AND THUNDERBIRD. I respect you both because you both know your great ammount about cars but can we please stop arguing like children. Youre both right in a way so just stop. The thread wasnt created for the purpose of arguing.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:55 AM   #41
ToshoRcing
CF Newbie

dude, stick with the Civic with a some mods the stock prelude wont be a big deal.
ToshoRcing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 04:50 AM   #42
95civicdima
CF Addict

Quote:
And what makes you think that I was even talking to you? This is a free forum and I can post where I want. Now why not get that imaginary engine swap going?

Does something like making up performance chips ring a bell? Oh and it's not imaginary because i never said i was going to get a engine swap i said i was going to look for a prelude. So get your shit right you ****ing moron. Second off that's my intelligence?! Don't you dare think that you are in ANY place smarter than me. You have no place to call me dumb. FYI to all of you 6000le talked about himself being gay the first few weeks i talked to him.
Old 12-04-2005, 04:55 AM   #43
95civicdima
CF Addict

Quote:
Seriously. He posts a racial slur coming at me, and then has the nerve to say that I am not wanted here.

IT'S NOT RACIAL! I DON'T WANT YOU POSTING ON THREADS I MAKE IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM I DON'T RESPECT ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR STUPID ASS FACE! Take your lies somewhere else fool
Old 12-04-2005, 05:04 AM   #44
95civicdima
CF Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToshoRcing
dude, stick with the Civic with a some mods the stock prelude wont be a big deal.

it's not like i'm going to be getting the prelude next week or anything. I don't have the money one way or another even if i sold my car. Plus more availability comes out during spring and summer. I was thinking of just saving up the money and getting the prelude somewhere around june. I want a manual car and i want something more powerful. The more i think about it the more i like it. I was looking at a black Prelude SI 1994 with roughly 90,000 miles on it. From what i understand i can get that car for roughly 6500. My car will sell easy for 3000. The trick is to sell it for more. So that leaves me with about 3500 to get. Even if i sell my car for more i'll still need to get tags and stuff. I'll need practice on a stick before i get the car too but hopefully my brother will help me out in that department (he has a 2004 Mazda Speed) So those are my plans any reactions advice? Let me hear it. By the way hobo i'm sorry for what i said i didn't mean to offend you. I only wanted to affend the person it was being said to. I can fess up to the fact that it wasn't decent of me to say but man i just can't stand people that don't have any morals at all. so lets all just be cool and talk about the commen goal of cars.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:05 AM   #45
95civicdima
CF Addict

post 100