Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Vehicle Specific > Asian Imports
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2007, 02:20 AM   #16
darktrojan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast
Your not a real ricer cause your car is a piece of shit ad extremely slow, and street racing in a corrola...isn't. Its too ****ing slow.

hahaha man, i dont have a corolla, i have an acura integra gsr, and i raced the corolla when i was 14 yrs old, in Costa Rica
darktrojan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:23 AM   #17
darktrojan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimario
Haha wow...ok you're not worth my time, have a nice life in the slammer bro.

haha ive been there.. only for 2 months bcuz i was drunk and got in a fight....
Old 12-07-2007, 02:25 AM   #18
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktrojan
hahaha man, i dont have a corolla, i have an acura integra gsr, and i raced the corolla when i was 14 yrs old, in Costa Rica
Haha Im aware. You think your gsr is fast though, huh? Your retarded, its slow and not worth modding.

I hope the timing belt/chain snaps and that motor is and interfernce engine and all your sweet valves kiss your bitchin pistons and the world can be rid of one more slow car with a smart guy behind the wheel.
Old 12-07-2007, 02:35 AM   #19
darktrojan
Banned

well if thats how you think... then i wouldnt mind going like that. at least i would go doing what i love... better than dying old and tired. and u know what i dont care about people saying shit anymore, whatever u or any ashole says, its not gonna change nothing, u can only wish 4 that to happen. I whish to win the lotto, i wish to find a hidden treasure too. the point is wish all u want, the one who makes the difference its me....
Old 12-07-2007, 04:21 AM   #20
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enthusiast
Your not a real racer cause your car is a piece of shit and extremely slow, and street racing in a corrola...isn't. Its too ****ing slow.
hey there are real enthusiasts like myself that have slow cars i take offence to that lol

seriously its so annoying to see these ricers blowin by me all the time and they turn their 4-ways on to show how "fast and furious" they are...stupid rice burners lol
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:31 AM   #21
Enthusiast
VTEC LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
hey there are real enthusiasts like myself that have slow cars i take offence to that lol

seriously its so annoying to see these ricers blowin by me all the time and they turn their 4-ways on to show how "fast and furious" they are...stupid rice burners lol
Im aware. Some very knowledgeable car guys drive the slowest freakin cars. A good buddy of mine knows his shit when it comes to cars, and does alot of work on friends cars but he drove the SLOWEST 93 camry.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:01 AM   #22
67Coronet383
CF Riff Master

A ricer is a dumbass. A dumbass ricer is someone who thinks their slow car is fast.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:09 AM   #23
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Why all the hate? Because we all do stupid things from time to time, but we're not proud of it, nor do we advocate others to do it. IIRC a month ago there were two seperate incidents in the same state (California I think) that both happened within 24 hrs where in each street racers lost control abd hit an oncoming car, killing the driver and passengers of the car that was just driving, not racing. About 5 completely innocent people were killed way before their time, all in the same area, in the same day. If you crash and burn, I don't care. If you're endangering my grandma on the way home from the bingo hall, it's not just your problem any more. Grow some balls and become a man, not some immature bitch.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 07:34 AM   #24
darktrojan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by giant016
Why all the hate? Because we all do stupid things from time to time, but we're not proud of it, nor do we advocate others to do it. IIRC a month ago there were two seperate incidents in the same state (California I think) that both happened within 24 hrs where in each street racers lost control abd hit an oncoming car, killing the driver and passengers of the car that was just driving, not racing. About 5 completely innocent people were killed way before their time, all in the same area, in the same day. If you crash and burn, I don't care. If you're endangering my grandma on the way home from the bingo hall, it's not just your problem any more. Grow some balls and become a man, not some immature bitch.

I love being an inmature bitch... and ummmmm tell ure grandma to stay in home because IM COMING TO GET HER!!!! "JK"
Old 12-08-2007, 07:50 AM   #25
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by darktrojan
I love being an inmature bitch... and ummmmm tell ure grandma to stay in home because IM COMING TO GET HER!!!! "JK"
Ricer

Old 12-08-2007, 07:08 PM   #26
glagon1979
daddy x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Ricer
i wouldn't talk much

i hate ricers. hence why i built the car i built. it is everything against what ricers believe in. american and v8.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:57 PM   #27
giant016
My mom says I'm cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
i wouldn't talk much

i hate ricers. hence why i built the car i built. it is everything against what ricers believe in. american and v8.
I've seen plenty of riced out Mustangs and Camaros. You can be anti-rice in a 4banger import. Just mod the hell out of your car to make it fast, but do nothing to the outside.

giant016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 06:43 AM   #28
Owari
CF Newbie

Having a body kit isnt necisarilly rice...depends on the car.

My buddys friend has an Altezza(..well altezza badged car) With a clean body kit and 17 inch chrome wheels..and it its actualy prety nice

But having a yellow car, black hoot, clear tailights and park bench spoiler looks really shitteh
Owari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:19 AM   #29
newyorker
MXman

Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
i wouldn't talk much

Why wouldnt you talk much...im not a ricer

Old 12-09-2007, 11:23 AM   #30
GreekWarrior
CF Extraordinaire

man this forums full of stereotypical idiots

GreekWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote