Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2006, 01:35 PM   #1
viewtiful
CF Newbie

trust fund, and cars

has anyone had to do this, my brothers ans sisters did when they were 16, and my mom had to write a letter stateing that they need a car for driving to school, now im buying a car through my trust fund, the only thing is i heard it takes a week for the people to approve it, but i also heard that if you are 18 years old or older that person who its to can withdraw funds from the trust fund is this true.
viewtiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:18 PM   #2
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful
has anyone had to do this, my brothers ans sisters did when they were 16, and my mom had to write a letter stateing that they need a car for driving to school, now im buying a car through my trust fund, the only thing is i heard it takes a week for the people to approve it, but i also heard that if you are 18 years old or older that person who its to can withdraw funds from the trust fund is this true.
Wouldn't it just make more sense to ask your brothers, sisters and mom? I mean most likely your trust fund is set up the same place as theirs, plus you know they have direct experience with the process. Unless there's something that I'm missing here, that would be the simplest route to finding your answer.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:45 PM   #3
viewtiful
CF Newbie

well my mom told me that you have to write a letter stateing what it is for which can take up to 2 weeks for them to approve, and send it,this is an education trust fund, which im using to get to night school so i need it anyways
viewtiful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 03:17 PM   #4
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful
well my mom told me that you have to write a letter stateing what it is for which can take up to 2 weeks for them to approve, and send it,this is an education trust fund, which im using to get to night school so i need it anyways
Okay. So if that is in fact the case, and I have no doubt it is, what else do you want to know? You already seem to have the answer.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote