Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-05-2006, 02:23 PM   #16
jedimario
Mr. Hot Wheels
 
jedimario's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Clemson University
Posts: 2,149
lol nice Zailight.
I'll just be the wall flower.
__________________


UNBAN WHAT
BAN BAV
jedimario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 12:41 AM   #17
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
And everyone else would be fillers, except for me and Godlaus, we would be the ones to flame whoever when it came time.

Oh man, I've been compiling a list of random flames in a word document. This could actually be the chance to put them to use!

Examples;

"Where you born like this; or did you pick it up somewhere along the way of your pathetic little life?"

"Do you ever wonder why you're still a virgin?"

"Dude, I'm pretty sure my dog is smarter than you. Hell, even my weight set is smarter than you."

"Good news! You're an idiot!"
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:35 AM   #18
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
CF the TV show! What a brilliant idea!

I mean seriously, crazy shit goes on here all the time so why the hell not.

I would be the guy to say "What a pointless thread" because apparently I do that.
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:50 AM   #19
dodger65
I know more than Wally...
 
dodger65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: U.S. - Midwest
Posts: 2,117
i'll be the annoying neighbor that pops in from time to time...
__________________
"Everyone is someone else's weirdo"

dodger65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 02:40 AM   #20
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
"Its a show about nothing"
"Nothing?"
"Nothing."
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 06:20 AM   #21
ahoo
CF Addict
 
ahoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: G-Field Auckland NZ
Posts: 379
i'll be the token asian guy
__________________


It's not cheating...............It's studying during the exam
ahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:13 PM   #22
glagon1979
daddy x3
 
glagon1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: back in Williamson, NY
Posts: 1,101
pontiacfan27 and i could be newyorkers enemy, always looking for a way to piss him off.
__________________
this forum is to dead to share a cool sig with everybody....
glagon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:14 PM   #23
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
pontiacfan27 and i could be newyorkers enemy, always looking for a way to piss him off.
Because you have no life? Or maybe because you dont like my car for lack of yuor own?
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:18 PM   #24
glagon1979
daddy x3
 
glagon1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: back in Williamson, NY
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Because you have no life? Or maybe because you dont like my car for lack of yuor own?

whoa buddy, that qoute was all in fun. you need to f*ckin chill the f*ck out. damn dude. also, i presently own 3 cars. oh thats right, your ignorance doesn't let you remember that we've been over this before. since the last time we went over it, ive sold my explorer, bought a civic hatchback for $75 off my boss to drive till spring. then im going to sell that for $500 and make a nice profit off of that. i still have my 96 beretta z26 and my 1981 monte carlo. is that enough for ya "twinkie"?????
__________________
this forum is to dead to share a cool sig with everybody....

Last edited by glagon1979 : 01-06-2006 at 01:53 PM.
glagon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:20 PM   #25
glagon1979
daddy x3
 
glagon1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: back in Williamson, NY
Posts: 1,101
oh and by the way, newyorker, im only on here at work. this is what i do when we are slow and before work (i get here at 7am and we don't open till 8am) who has no life? you have made it to how many posts in 2 months? it seems like you are the one with no life!!
__________________
this forum is to dead to share a cool sig with everybody....

Last edited by glagon1979 : 01-06-2006 at 04:51 PM.
glagon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:31 PM   #26
Pythias
CF Extraordinaire
 
Pythias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Ohio, U.S.
Posts: 1,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Because you have no life? Or maybe because you dont like my car for lack of yuor own?

You think your kool trying to flame everyone don't you? It's really just making you look like a ignorant post-whoring retard. So you need to cut down.
__________________
"Though I drive through the valley of rice,I shall fear no turbo for torque art with me. Thy rod and piston, they comfort me."

"It is not the strong who will win, but the winner who is strong." -ROTK7
"You wrote "The World Doesn't Need A Savior" but everyday I hear people crying for one."
Pythias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 03:57 PM   #27
newyorker
MXman
 
newyorker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Philly
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by glagon1979
whoa buddy, that qoute was all in fun. you need to f*ckin chill the f*ck out. damn dude. also, i presently own 3 cars. oh thats right, your ignorance doesn't let you remember that we've been over this before. since the last time we went over it, ive sold my explorer, bought a civic hatchback for $75 off my boss to drive till spring. then im going to sell that for $500 and make a nice profit off of that. i still have my 96 beretta z26 and my 1981 monte carlo. is that enough for ya "twinkie"?????
Maybe you should cut the crap and stop amking fun of me. You dont seem to like it anymore than I do
__________________
04 Mazdaspeed Miata #2373/4000: IHI, BBS, Harddog, Flyin'Miata.

newyorker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:47 PM   #28
glagon1979
daddy x3
 
glagon1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: back in Williamson, NY
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker
Maybe you should cut the crap and stop amking fun of me. You dont seem to like it anymore than I do

we all understand that you like your neon. but everything you say is about your neon. yes, they can be an ok car, but just not most peoples cup of tea, including myself. you talk like they are the best, when really they aren't. those cars are full of problems, your car just hasn't had any yet. shall i go on? you have been banned how many times? gee, ya think there is a reason? im sorry you feel like im "picking on you", but i think i can say that most of us are sick of your sh*t!
__________________
this forum is to dead to share a cool sig with everybody....
glagon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:48 PM   #29
glagon1979
daddy x3
 
glagon1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: back in Williamson, NY
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pythias
You think your kool trying to flame everyone don't you? It's really just making you look like a ignorant post-whoring retard. So you need to cut down.

well said
__________________
this forum is to dead to share a cool sig with everybody....
glagon1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 06:00 PM   #30
hondaman
I drive a Buick.
 
hondaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Somewhere in Alabama
Posts: 1,432
Maybe we could take over the title of "TV's #1 most watched drama" from CSI.
__________________
hondaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.