Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > Community Central > Feedback & Suggestions
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2004, 01:40 AM   #46
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BavarianWheels
I can see your point and would agree to some degree. But the fact remains that it was/is a member of the forum that opened this topic. Therefore, unless certain guidelines are crossed (excessive flaming, arguments, etc.) the forum is here to discuss each members whim...car related or not.
Didn't think of that one. I guess that's why your a mod and I'm not Alright I get it now.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2004, 08:53 PM   #47
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by importluva

I think i am having a little too much fun with those.
Ya but in this case this thread needs it.

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 10:29 AM   #48
VMJYogi
CF Addict

Post whoring is such a devilish term. Some of us dont sleep or have opinions which we feel must be expressed on everyone around us. Some people just have big mouths -or in our case fingers that never tire- and to try and eliminate post whoring is like attempting to rid ourselves of a seemingly annoyance. But if we were to rid ourselves of the annoyances then what would we be. I'll tell ya, we'd be abnormal with everything perfect and everyone typing complete well thoughout paragraphs that don't offend anyone. But honestly the post whores bring a sense of fullness to the site. Its like we have our geniuses here. And the kids that dont know crap ut like to talk big as if they do. Without th annoying kids were would we be? We'd be smart people always agreeing. ChrisV would have a heart attack without the ability to surprise us idiots with his automatic shift kit stuff. We are becoming Hitlers i tell u! Trying to remove the things we dont like. I say leave crap crappy, so then u never expect more than a bunch of crap. Think of ourselves as the Bundys. Were not perfect but were at home with things the way they are. Changing that changes us. Myself? i never shut up. But i dont ever want to cause then i wouldn't be me. umm

Self-appointed anchorman of CF. I bring the news with a savvy tongue b*tch!
Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC
I get fresh from Yankee Stadium to the Gardens i beg your pardon, stop it, my closet Macys mens department pants shirt scarf phone if you checkin get the scoop on the cologne belt and shoe section fur for fur baby baby you'll go stir crazy
VMJYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 02:52 PM   #49
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Every Forum has it's Post whores lol...This one has a few more than most though

I dont have much of a problem with it as long as it doesn't get stupid, for example, if somone starts a thread about a Ford Mondeo I'd rather I didn't have to close it for people ending up talking about thier pet gold fish

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2004, 10:22 PM   #50
lutz
Top-Hat

recently I had technical problems with editing a post. The same post was appearing twice in the line after editing. I was trying to delete this clone, but I couldn't.

Normally I do pushing the prewiew button and my head is screwed on when posting hehe

here's the clone (post 92):

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...2217#post42217

Have A Drink On Me!

lutz is offline   Reply With Quote