Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2007, 02:08 AM   #31
tony-wwsmag
CF Newbie

lol

Man my record was 6 tickets in 2 weeks...
lol
It was when i first got my type - r and i dropped a turbo in it. Man it was like open season on my ass. Since i regestered my 240 out of state i never get tickets. So i would recomend trying to regester it out of state...
I have gotten to loud of music 2nd day i had the car. I have 2 12" subs with 2000wats, tweetes and the hole deal. I have had a few tail gating ticket just following friends. A bunch of fix it tickets. Only on speeding i got caught doing 120mph in a 65 but since there were 4 of us and we all pulled over(god only know why) he only gave us 90mph in a 65mph. I got caugth street racing with about 10 - 20 people there was hella cops and we all got tickets but since i had a car that was all done up they tried to inpound it. Luvky i was 17 so they had to call my dad first and i ended up driveing it home...
but i lost my licence for 3 months i got hella lucky. I got a few parking tickets. Ilegal lights...(HID) amn almost anything you can get. I got reffed on my type - r motor i laughed when i wen to the thing...
The ref guy siad nice car and sorry about that i sadi no prob...
Old 04-21-2007, 02:09 AM   #32
tony-wwsmag
CF Newbie

i have a lot of points but i lost track im stilll surprised i have my licence but insurance justs rapes me up the ass..
its 4000$ a year just for layability on my 97 240...
it close to 10,000 for full coverage