Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > Off Topic
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2005, 08:10 PM   #1
Zalight
Who's house? Runs house.

All right, thats enough ads!!

Ok, seriously, what the hell is going on? There is far too many adds going around these forums. I get enough spam in my e-mail, now I have to find out how to get a free NBA jersey on my forums too?

Since it sems adam only visits the site whenever he witnesses a cow in a tutu singing elvis on stage...what are we going to do about this? I know there is only so much the mods can do, but something needs to be done.

I don't know, Im just pissed I guess...
Old 03-08-2005, 08:24 PM   #2
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise

Doesn;t really sound to me like you want an answer, you just want to rant, but the only way this can change is if adam can co-appoint another admin, so that we have a god watching over us, seeing as how adam doesn't have the time. Doesn't dodgerider know adam in real life?
Old 03-09-2005, 07:05 AM   #3
Cliffy
CF Loafer

Unfortunately it's an age old problem that'll never fully disappear, It seems that the advertisers only join to advertise so they obviously wont be checking out the rules. We Mods do try our best to delete such adverts but can only delete the ones we find, it does however, help when you guys PM one of us to make us aware of such goins on, this means, when there's no Mods around you lot are our eyes and ears so to speak, because if there isn't a Moderator around it's quite easy for said ads to disappear onto to next page on a busy day.

Some times it appears that we just ignor the ads but in reality we're deleing all that we find. In most cases us Mods can see the deleted articles and have a gander, even when they've been deleted to everyone else, this makes it a whole lot easier to manage.

Hope this helped

Please click here for the rules prior to posting, and here to introduce yourself!

Artwork courtesy of Gregg, aka Voda48
Cliffy is offline   Reply With Quote