Go Back   Car Forums > Technical Discussions > Repairs & Maintenance
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 05:31 AM   #46
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by carls47807
I love listening to all you people rave about how smart you are and how much you all know.

vwhobo, just let them torque their valve covers in a scale of feet per every one pounds. It will be fun, i love buying decent cars cheap because some nit-wit royally ****ed it up.

And on a last note, did you say "Since you asked, yes, I know do who can and cannot work on aircraft. I have a ticket that says I can... or didn't your read that part of the post.", (which is perhaps one of the most f*c*ed up sentences on this entire forum) on purpose, as some sort of ironical joke? Or are you really that hypocritical?

As for this dude's question, look it up for christ's sake, do you see what you started hear? It's like the friggen war in Iraq.
It's called a typographical error. Thank you for being my personal spell checker.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

Old 03-20-2005, 05:33 AM   #47
carls47807
CF Freak

good one...??

Just thought i would comment because you were crawling up the assholes of everyone who made an error earlier.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:39 AM   #48
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
good one...??

Just thought i would comment because you were crawling up the assholes of everyone who made an error earlier.
Un, no... If you took the time to read entire posts instead of selectively choosing words you would see that I fully understand honest mistakes, everyone is is guilty of the occasional misspelled or out of place word. It's the people who chronically f*ck up the language and show no remorse that I go after. Really, is it that difficult to figure out?

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."

Old 03-20-2005, 05:43 AM   #49
carls47807
CF Freak

honestly

Honestly, i really can't fully understand what you said in those couple of sentence. I'm on your side anyways, quit sucking dick.
Old 03-20-2005, 05:47 AM   #50
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Honestly, i really can't fully understand what you said in those couple of sentence. I'm on your side anyways, quit sucking dick.
If you can't figure out what I said then that confirms the fact that you're stupid enough to be counter trash at Advance. BTW, why are you so enthused about "sucking dick". Haven't gotten your protein injection yet tonight?

Old 03-20-2005, 05:55 AM   #51
carls47807
CF Freak

oh

How's your anal orifice feeling, retard.

As for being countertrash, it is better than being trailer trash, and having no job.

I am working weekends while i get my masters degree in chemistry and minor in mathematics, your foot pounds mean nothing here. Talk to me when you can integrate (sin(2x)^2). Maybe if you google it someone will have solved it for you. (I'll give you a hint, use the chain rule)
Old 03-20-2005, 05:58 AM   #52
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
How's your anal orifice feeling, retard.

As for being countertrash, it is better than being trailer trash, and having no job.

I am working weekends while i get my masters degree in chemistry and minor in mathematics, your foot pounds mean nothing here. Talk to me when you can integrate (sin(2x)^2). Maybe if you google it someone will have solved it for you. (I'll give you a hint, use the chain rule)
If that's supposed to hurt you missed your target by a long shot. Congratulations on your degree, I'm working on my third one (not Masters) myself.

I still worry about someone who is so interested in my penis and anal orifice though. Maybe you should try some counseling for that.

Old 03-20-2005, 06:01 AM   #53
carls47807
CF Freak

?

vwhobo
Anal Orifice

It has been the name on every one of your posts.

Thanks for the pointer.
Old 03-20-2005, 06:05 AM   #54
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
vwhobo
Anal Orifice

It has been the name on every one of your posts.

Thanks for the pointer.
No shit dumbass. You really are smart enough to have a Masters and be counter trash. Anal Orifice is my title here, placed there by... wait for it... ME!

I hope that someday my son can be as smart as you. Well, on second thought I'd rather have him be employable.

Old 03-20-2005, 06:15 AM   #55
carls47807
CF Freak

haha

Keep hoping, it's not likely (maybe if he is adopted). Definitely not if he is homeschooled though.

and a very very very loose quote by you "Someone who likes ass so much, as to make a reference to it on their title, on a forum, should see a counselor"
Old 03-20-2005, 06:21 AM   #56
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice

Quote:
Keep hoping, it's not likely (maybe if he is adopted). Definitely not if he is homeschooled though.

and a very very very loose quote by you "Someone who likes ass so much, as to make a reference to it on their title, on a forum, should see a counselor"
Regurgitating things that I've already said to you is neither flattering to me nor does it show any intelligence on your part. If you want to have a battle of words you had better learn how to employ your limited brain power more wisely.

Old 03-20-2005, 12:32 PM   #57
the lobster
CF Addict

now i am not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
You sir are a verifiable waste of oxygen... and bandwidth. Everyone makes the occasional and understandable misspelling, what you do is pure laziness or stupidity. Maybe both.

Since you asked, yes, I know do who can and cannot work on aircraft. I have a ticket that says I can... or didn't your read that part of the post. Maybe you just don't know what an A&P certified mechanic is because the only aircraft you've ever flown came out of a Cracker Jacks box.

Finally... let's look at the second sentence (if you want to call it that) of your post. I have read that, or something very close to it, on this forum perhaps a thousand times. Every single time it ends up being some twelve year old trying to pass himself off as a racing driver, millionaire, international playboy and now a pilot. If I'm correct, and I think I'm close, that would back-up my idea in the second paragraph. Think about it, I have.
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM,BUT IN CANADA,AIRCRAFT MAINTAINANCE PERSONNEL ARE CALLED AN AIRCRAFT MAINTAINANCE ENGINEER.(AME FOR SHORT).Furthermore ,to say that I got my pilots license in a crackerjacks box is very rude.Here are perhaps a few things that you might or should know.First of all the AIP (aeronautical information publication) refers to AN AIRCRAFT MECHANIC AS AN AME.Lets look at a few other things that no one other than a real pilot would know,even though it is off topic,you unfortunately have put me in a position to defend myself.If you are tracking outbound from czbb to cybl on a 262 radial,and drift off course 4 degrees ,60 nm out ,what is the track correction necessary if the wind is 220@15kts and you are to align at 5DME from the outer marker?hmm.use you E6B for the answer.Here is a better one:you are flying a 737 400 series.you are at 33000 ft.what is the n1 turbine pecentage for a 180 kt descent to maintain a 1500 ft/min approach?would you use 10 or 15 flaps?what is the speed at the top of the white arc?would you be above 1yse if you were to reduce the speed to 42n1?.Here is a few more facts that YOU DO NOT GET IN CRACKERJACKS.There are 2 main runways at CYVR ,26L and 26R.both are ILS SYSTEMS,but which one is a CATIII ?IS CYPG also a CATIII ILS too?.
If you dial up the ATIS at 1900 zulu time,what time is it in edmonton ?If you get information bravo is the weather stable? GET MY POINT? I have thousands of hours of time on my pilots license.I am for sure not 12 years old,as a matter of fact ,almost 4 times that.I DO NOT NEED SOME MORON TO INSULT MY INTELLECT.AS FAR AS PUNCTUATION IS CONCERNED,I AM JUST LAZY.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:15 PM   #58
DodgeRida67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the lobster
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM,BUT IN CANADA,AIRCRAFT MAINTAINANCE PERSONNEL ARE CALLED AN AIRCRAFT MAINTAINANCE ENGINEER.(AME FOR SHORT).Furthermore ,to say that I got my pilots license in a crackerjacks box is very rude.Here are perhaps a few things that you might or should know.First of all the AIP (aeronautical information publication) refers to AN AIRCRAFT MECHANIC AS AN AME.Lets look at a few other things that no one other than a real pilot would know,even though it is off topic,you unfortunately have put me in a position to defend myself.If you are tracking outbound from czbb to cybl on a 262 radial,and drift off course 4 degrees ,60 nm out ,what is the track correction necessary if the wind is 220@15kts and you are to align at 5DME from the outer marker?hmm.use you E6B for the answer.Here is a better one:you are flying a 737 400 series.you are at 33000 ft.what is the n1 turbine pecentage for a 180 kt descent to maintain a 1500 ft/min approach?would you use 10 or 15 flaps?what is the speed at the top of the white arc?would you be above 1yse if you were to reduce the speed to 42n1?.Here is a few more facts that YOU DO NOT GET IN CRACKERJACKS.There are 2 main runways at CYVR ,26L and 26R.both are ILS SYSTEMS,but which one is a CATIII ?IS CYPG also a CATIII ILS too?.
If you dial up the ATIS at 1900 zulu time,what time is it in edmonton ?If you get information bravo is the weather stable? GET MY POINT? I have thousands of hours of time on my pilots license.I am for sure not 12 years old,as a matter of fact ,almost 4 times that.I DO NOT NEED SOME MORON TO INSULT MY INTELLECT.AS FAR AS PUNCTUATION IS CONCERNED,I AM JUST LAZY.

You have the worst english skills... Before you say that doesn't amount to anything, it does.

Last edited by DodgeRida67 : 03-20-2005 at 03:17 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 11:56 PM   #59
windsonian
Dodger65's weirdo

Quote:
How can you say work and torque are not the same (which is correct) and then say lb-ft and ft-lb are "similar"? Like I said before... work is the ft-lb and torque is the lb-ft. Therefor, lb-ft and ft-lb are just as different as work and torque is.

Because they're just units .... and both units are a force value multiplied by a distance value. Obviously the distance value is a different dimension, and hence the two are non-interchangeable, but the unit itself means the same thing. For example, while torque is generally measured in Nm (metric), it would be silly, but not incorrect to measure it in mN (metre x Newton, not to be confused with millinewton - 1 x 10^-3 Newtons)
Old 03-21-2005, 12:08 AM   #60
Wally
I Know More Than You

Actually the beauty of the SI system is there are rules and Nm is designated in that order.

Excuse me while I do a torsional twist followed by a torque to yield.