Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2005, 11:46 PM   #16
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
I wonder how this one will turn out. Just another drama on the soap-opera that we all call CF.
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 12:47 AM   #17
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
how interesting.... seems like i missed alot
__________________
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 12:59 AM   #18
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
in that case...You dumbass vwhobo! You are a complete jackass who is so intent on seeming superior that you fail to notice your great downsides you dumbass.
Thank you, thank you very much. Tip to the clueless. It's going to take alot more than that to hurt my feelings.


Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
Did your paretns lock you in the garage as a child? Maybe thats why you know so much about cars and so little about anything else.
No they didn't, however unlike you I can identify both of my parents without doing a city wide DNA sample. How exactly did you arrive at the conclusion that I know so little about anything?


Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
"dependant of the Marines" huh? Check your ****in facts nimrod. U obviously have internet access so why didn't you go to a Marine website to figure out the meaning of DEP or maybe I should have put it like this D.E.P. for you since you can't manage to figure shit out. But you miraculously jumped to dependant... How stupid is that.
Yes, dependent of the Marines. I'm sure you know much more about how the military works than I do... After all I'm just a retired E8 with over 23 years of service to this great country. More to the point DEP is an accepted and common abbreviation for dependent and in the context that you used it would most certainly be taken as meaning dependent. The syntax of your sentence "Now an ever prouder DEP of the USMC" would lead someone to believe you are a dependent. Why? Because if you read it AND pay attention to the wording you'll soon realize that you are not a Delayed Entry Program. Here, let me make that an entire sentence for you. "Now an ever prouder Delayed Entry Program of the USMC". Make sense? Not to me either. Maybe if you wrote "Proud to have joined the DEP of the USMC" there would be zero confusion. Remember little man, words mean things. While I'm stressing that fact, you might want to change "ever" to "even". Attention to detail twinkie.


Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
Hey u know about cars i'll give you that but not shit else.
Are you sure about that. How many degrees do you have? I'm working on my third. I'm an A&P certified aircraft mechanic and a DOE certified overhead crane operator. I do consulting work for other businesses, I'm an adjunct technical instructor at my local community college, I help poor people with their taxes (busy time of the year) and I work with Special Olympics. On top of that I just bought a donkey named Ted. What exactly have you done with your life that compares with what I've accomplished in the last week... Or gives you the moral authority to determine what I do or don't know?


Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
Hey i'd love to have an online mentor such as yourself, but hey you're an asshole so **** you! I'll still look up to ChrisV and the others as guides though cause i do have respect for those who deserve it. And they've earned the right to even cuss me out so long as they remember that i'm not stupid cause i wanna be but cause i just dont know everything.
Good for you. And for once you got something almost right... You're not stupid because you don't know everything, you're stupid because you want to spew your bullsh*t without consequences. You're stupid because you, by your own admission, don't want to take the time to try and present correct information. You're stupid because at your age you think you already know everything. Would you like more reasons that you're stupid?


Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
Could you dance? cause i was already in 4 different dance groups. Could you play basketball or football cause i won championships. do you regularly exercise cause i workout 2 hours every other day and run at least 40minutes daily. Do you know how to diet? Do you even know the definition? cause not all diets are to lose weight. Do you know about drugs cause i could make crack out of cocaine and hemp and alot of other shit. are you smart about anything but cars cause i was in the Adapt-a-bulls program and the Gap program in middle school and then moved to CSP in high school. And hey i'm not even the smartest in the family! My brother was given 3 opportunities to skip grades! but then he dropped out...hehe. Dumb****!
Great... Wonderful... Spectacular... I'm sure there's supposed to be a point here but I don't know what it is.


Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
The point is being a ****in bitch wit a dildo up ur ass doesn't help others around you. I'd much rather be a role model than a bully. and maybe when i learn more about cars i'll be the one who people ask for advice. but i doubt it cause imma crazy motha ****er and i'll prolly be dead before i'm old enough to know so much. But life is too short to spend time being angry so sorry for the temper tantrum... i might not be a nobel prize winner in the waiting but i was raised by a hispanic mother. And she raised me to respect my elders and to have proper manners.

So what i know is best about me is the fact that though i believe my point is right i can still apologize for saying things that should not have been said. Even though i was provoked i can be a bigger man about shit. So sorry for the attitude and i'm moving on with shit. **** it, let's blow and go **** nigga!
Good, you're finished. I'm tired and have an appointment to take care of soon so let me give you a little tip that might help you along the way. Get over it. Quit being a whiney little bitch. Grow a thicker skin. Act as smart as you claim to be. If you don't do these four things, and do them soon, you're not going to make it as a Marine. If you can't handle being talked down to or being bullied then you might as well start making your noose now, before you go off to Parris Island.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993


Last edited by vwhobo : 03-18-2005 at 01:01 AM.
vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 03:52 AM   #19
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
**** it, let's blow and go **** nigga!
I forgot one thing. I don't appreciate the racial slurs and I'm sure I'm not alone feeling this way. Even with all the general ugliness on this forum, THAT is absolutely uncalled for and unwelcome.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 05:06 PM   #20
StiMan
CF Retired Post Whore
 
StiMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Posts: 2,964
Hobo I must admit I never knew that you did so much!
__________________
John

StiMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 05:32 PM   #21
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
its funny how people still have that VW fan club signature. and whats more interesting is that most of the members in the club are beefing with the hobo himself.
__________________
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 05:41 PM   #22
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Well, Hobo's point is that it doesn't take much effort to check your facts before posting, therefore anyone posting really blatantly incorrect stuff is an idiot AND lazy, so there isnt' much point in being nice.

Considering the fact that that it's been said many times to check your facts (the old Think, Type, Submit refrain), at this point anyone posting blatantly incorrect stuff is not only lazy and an idiot, but intentionally trying not to be correct, and is apparently ignoring the basic tenets of intelligent posting. Thuis he gives no breaks to people that have been here for more than a day and fail to do that rudimentary fact checking before posting.

And I tend to agree. Gentle correcting has rarely worked in teh past. Peple still argue about it, spew stupid crap, and fail to check their facts before posting. So why bother being nice about it? Even Godlaus has gotten tired of the BS and gone off on people who remain being stupid.

so basicly if your stupid you deserve to get flamed at? you must have had a very very mean father growing up as a child.
__________________
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 06:13 PM   #23
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
so basicly if your stupid you deserve to get flamed at? you must have had a very very mean father growing up as a child.

*sigh*

No, dipshit. if you're ACTING stupid and want to argue that it's your right to be stupid and spew misinformation, then you deserve to get flamed. I didn't think it took a rocket scientist to figure that out.

But you've always been one who wanted to be as stupid and closed minded as you could be AND argue that it was a valuable goal to be that way.

Ever notice who the only people that are on the recieving end of a "flame" from me are the ones that argue that being a dumbass is a valuable goal?

But think about this: this isn't a park that you happen to be passing through, regardless of ability. This is a forum on the internet dedicated to a particular hobby. So in order to GET here you have to make a concsious decision to be involved in the hobby, have an internet connection, be able to USE that internet connection to FIND this forum, understand english enough to USE the forum, than then actually type in a comment. By the time you GET here, you SHOULD have a modicum of intelligence, ability, and if not knowledge of the subject, at least a desire to learn more about the subject without arguing about it. It's pretty easy to determine the difference at this point between someone who simply doesn't know much about the subject but WANTS to learn, and someone who is simply here to be an ignorant, closed minded, whiny ass, spewer of garbage. Again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

BTW, my dad was a schoolteacher, and one of the favorites of not only the other kids, but a wonderful, caring man who taught me more about cars than YOU will ever know, as well as a shining example of how to be a father AND husband, as well as teaching me the most important bit of advice that anyone could ahve when it comes to learning: you don't have to know everything, just how to look everything up. Most of you simply don't know that latter, and are too lazy to try. And would rather whine about how you're treated than do anything to deserve respect.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 08:04 PM   #24
vwhobo
CF's Anal Orifice
 
vwhobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Redneck Hell
Posts: 8,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
*sigh*

No, dipshit. if you're ACTING stupid and want to argue that it's your right to be stupid and spew misinformation, then you deserve to get flamed. I didn't think it took a rocket scientist to figure that out.

But you've always been one who wanted to be as stupid and closed minded as you could be AND argue that it was a valuable goal to be that way.

Ever notice who the only people that are on the recieving end of a "flame" from me are the ones that argue that being a dumbass is a valuable goal?

But think about this: this isn't a park that you happen to be passing through, regardless of ability. This is a forum on the internet dedicated to a particular hobby. So in order to GET here you have to make a concsious decision to be involved in the hobby, have an internet connection, be able to USE that internet connection to FIND this forum, understand english enough to USE the forum, than then actually type in a comment. By the time you GET here, you SHOULD have a modicum of intelligence, ability, and if not knowledge of the subject, at least a desire to learn more about the subject without arguing about it. It's pretty easy to determine the difference at this point between someone who simply doesn't know much about the subject but WANTS to learn, and someone who is simply here to be an ignorant, closed minded, whiny ass, spewer of garbage. Again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

BTW, my dad was a schoolteacher, and one of the favorites of not only the other kids, but a wonderful, caring man who taught me more about cars than YOU will ever know, as well as a shining example of how to be a father AND husband, as well as teaching me the most important bit of advice that anyone could ahve when it comes to learning: you don't have to know everything, just how to look everything up. Most of you simply don't know that latter, and are too lazy to try. And would rather whine about how you're treated than do anything to deserve respect.
ChrisV, I've gotta disagree with you (and a very few others on this forum) on this one. People like you and I are to blame. We try our best to provide quality information based on fact. We try to be open to other peoples opinions even when we disagree with them. We try to use our education, training and experience to help others. We do all these things when we live in an age where people EXPECT to see no consequences for their actions (or inactions). We are responsible when it is widely accepted as a right to not be responsible for your actions.

The thing that really scares me is that these kiddies will be running the country when I'm an old man. As Pete Townsend wrote and Roger Daltry sang in 1965 "I hope I die before I get old". Have a nice day fellow troublemaker.
__________________
Thanks for the pic, jedimario.

"Everybody believes in something and everybody, by virtue of the fact that they believe in something, use that something to support their own existence."
Frank Vincent Zappa, 1940-1993

vwhobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 10:39 PM   #25
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper
 
BanffAutoSpa_ap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern Alberta Likes:Long walks on the beach.....after anal
Posts: 1,510
didn't pete townsend get charged with child pornography? or sum kind of scandel like that.....
__________________
Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
BanffAutoSpa_ap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 10:43 PM   #26
BanffAutoSpa_ap
Pants The Ripper
 
BanffAutoSpa_ap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Southern Alberta Likes:Long walks on the beach.....after anal
Posts: 1,510
what really scares me is some of the old men that run these countries, i would rather have a teenage with a learning disability in place of some of our so-called politicians.
__________________
Despite the high cost of living, it remains very popular.
BanffAutoSpa_ap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 02:08 PM   #27
-What-
Banned
 
-What-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Everywhere! Previous Join Date: Jul 2004 Status: Banned
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by VMJYogi
But it is my charisma not my knowledge of cars or ability to yell at others that charms women. So unfortunately i will breed if that is god's intentions.

If only you didn't care as much.

Why bother the keyboard and respond to...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
You sir are proof that stupid people shouldn't breed.

What vwhobo said wasn't important, and also, what he said was a statement used too often by the uncreative vwhobo. No one should breed because we're all stupid. Ooohhh wait a minute! Did "What" just call someone uncreative and repetitive? How many times has he said "bitch"? Bitch. How many times has he put "parenthesis" around words or names, or how many times has "What" overused colors? Well, I'm not sure, but the point is to love everybody, and give your friends a hug.

This forum needs more hugs.
*hug*

I am not impressed and I'm not trying to make sense. Just praise the Lord that I've come back.
-What- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 07:02 PM   #28
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by -What-
If only you didn't care as much.

Why bother the keyboard and respond to...


What vwhobo said wasn't important, and also, what he said was a statement used too often by the uncreative vwhobo. No one should breed because we're all stupid. Ooohhh wait a minute! Did "What" just call someone uncreative and repetitive? How many times has he said "bitch"? Bitch. How many times has he put "parenthesis" around words or names, or how many times has "What" overused colors? Well, I'm not sure, but the point is to love everybody, and give your friends a hug.

This forum needs more hugs.
*hug*

I am not impressed and I'm not trying to make sense. Just praise the Lord that I've come back.


Got banned again didn't you fool. Idiot.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 11:25 PM   #29
-What-
Banned
 
-What-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Everywhere! Previous Join Date: Jul 2004 Status: Banned
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
Got banned again didn't you fool. Idiot.
No, not really.
-What- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 11:27 PM   #30
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by -What-
No, not really.

No sweat. It'll happen. Hopefully sooner than later.
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.