Car Forums  

Go Back   Car Forums > General Discussions > General Chat
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2005, 11:35 PM   #31
-What-
Banned
 
-What-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Everywhere! Previous Join Date: Jul 2004 Status: Banned
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgeRida67
No sweat. It'll happen. Hopefully sooner than later.
Stop being a bitch. I ain't bothering you.
-What- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 03:52 PM   #32
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
ChrisV, I've gotta disagree with you (and a very few others on this forum) on this one. People like you and I are to blame. We try our best to provide quality information based on fact. We try to be open to other peoples opinions even when we disagree with them. We try to use our education, training and experience to help others. We do all these things when we live in an age where people EXPECT to see no consequences for their actions (or inactions). We are responsible when it is widely accepted as a right to not be responsible for your actions.

The thing that really scares me is that these kiddies will be running the country when I'm an old man. As Pete Townsend wrote and Roger Daltry sang in 1965 "I hope I die before I get old". Have a nice day fellow troublemaker.

You are so right. Sometimes I forget that they aren't responsible for their own actions. They are just innocent victims. How DARE we correct them when they are wrong. In fact, How dare we even think they could BE wrong. Everything's just an opinion, and opinions are never wrong, no matter HOW uninformed they may be...
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 05:38 PM   #33
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
*sigh*

No, dipshit. if you're ACTING stupid and want to argue that it's your right to be stupid and spew misinformation, then you deserve to get flamed. I didn't think it took a rocket scientist to figure that out.

But you've always been one who wanted to be as stupid and closed minded as you could be AND argue that it was a valuable goal to be that way.

Ever notice who the only people that are on the recieving end of a "flame" from me are the ones that argue that being a dumbass is a valuable goal?

But think about this: this isn't a park that you happen to be passing through, regardless of ability. This is a forum on the internet dedicated to a particular hobby. So in order to GET here you have to make a concsious decision to be involved in the hobby, have an internet connection, be able to USE that internet connection to FIND this forum, understand english enough to USE the forum, than then actually type in a comment. By the time you GET here, you SHOULD have a modicum of intelligence, ability, and if not knowledge of the subject, at least a desire to learn more about the subject without arguing about it. It's pretty easy to determine the difference at this point between someone who simply doesn't know much about the subject but WANTS to learn, and someone who is simply here to be an ignorant, closed minded, whiny ass, spewer of garbage. Again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that.

BTW, my dad was a schoolteacher, and one of the favorites of not only the other kids, but a wonderful, caring man who taught me more about cars than YOU will ever know, as well as a shining example of how to be a father AND husband, as well as teaching me the most important bit of advice that anyone could ahve when it comes to learning: you don't have to know everything, just how to look everything up. Most of you simply don't know that latter, and are too lazy to try. And would rather whine about how you're treated than do anything to deserve respect.

Im not even trying to argue, but since its gone this far, hell why not. I donít know why you spend so much time in this forum, how old r u once again? If I was your age I would give up on this forum if it gives you nothing but bs. What is the deal anywayz? You whine a lot for an old man, you think so many people here are stupid, and im not saying I disagree with you, but if so many people here are stupid as you claim, why stay in this forum?
__________________
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 05:39 PM   #34
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwhobo
ChrisV, I've gotta disagree with you (and a very few others on this forum) on this one. People like you and I are to blame. We try our best to provide quality information based on fact. We try to be open to other peoples opinions even when we disagree with them. We try to use our education, training and experience to help others. We do all these things when we live in an age where people EXPECT to see no consequences for their actions (or inactions). We are responsible when it is widely accepted as a right to not be responsible for your actions.

The thing that really scares me is that these kiddies will be running the country when I'm an old man. As Pete Townsend wrote and Roger Daltry sang in 1965 "I hope I die before I get old". Have a nice day fellow troublemaker.

i honestly think you and ChrisV would make a good couple sometimes. some people take this forum to seriously, get a life you guys, i left for several months and you guys are still at it. VWHOBO welcome to the 25th century.
__________________

Last edited by Ki2AY : 03-21-2005 at 05:43 PM.
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 07:27 PM   #35
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
People can't understand a simple concept.

If you are'nt sure as to the answer of a question then check your facts before you post. If not then expect to get called an idiot because you are for knowing you did'nt know the answer and still posting it anyways. Theres no other explination for giving wrong information other than you honestly thought it was right, and if you get corrected be happy that somone helped you out with clearing up that misinformation.

Then there are idiots who start a post with "I don't know but..." If you don't know don't speak. Quite simple. Save room for those who do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
i honestly think you and ChrisV would make a good couple sometimes. some people take this forum to seriously, get a life you guys, i left for several months and you guys are still at it. VWHOBO welcome to the 25th century.


Are you really that naieve or are you just upright stupid boy? Have'nt you any respect for an older person attempting to educate you and here you critisize them for "not having a life"? If you have'nt noticed ChrisV and Hobo come to the forums at almost scheduled times every day. Wich can only lead somone with more than shit for brains to beleive they have some sort of busy daily schedule. But nooo, instead of taking what you can you're bitching and moaning about being called stupid. I'm sure 30+yr old men with degrees have nothing better to do than call ignorant minors such as yourself stupid?

Or could it be because maybe they actually care about some of automotives youth learning something useful instead of having shit for brains all their lives. You left because you got tired of being a called a whiney little bitch(Wich you are). It had nothing to do with you having a life. They stay because they care to educate, wich has abosolutley nothing to do with them having a busy life. Maybe ChrisV has bills to pay online and in that spart time he helps people out. Maybe Hobo types on his wireless laptop computer whilst feeding his donkey Ted(Thats hilarious that you actually have a donkey and you take pictures of him). Who knows, point being they have knowledge to offer take it while you can...
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...

Last edited by DSMer : 03-21-2005 at 07:46 PM.
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 08:19 PM   #36
Godlaus
UnFedFat in Disguise
 
Godlaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,697
Ki2ay = GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I appreciate chrisv's and vwhobo's and wally's presence waaaaaaaaaay more than I hate it. They bring real world knowledge to the forums. Be thankful for it, and stop bitching.
__________________
I am everything you want to be
Godlaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 08:30 PM   #37
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlaus
Ki2ay = GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I appreciate chrisv's and vwhobo's and wally's presence waaaaaaaaaay more than I hate it. They bring real world knowledge to the forums. Be thankful for it, and stop bitching.

yay, i got the spotlight woo hooo!!! incase you guys havnt notice i just love to push your buttons because you guys DO TAKE THE FORUMS A LIL TO SERIOUSLY.
i just felt like typing something up that would piss people off and make them write a whole lecture about my statement.

you guys (DSMer, HOBO, ChrisV) need a lil elightment. shall we take a sip of jin and juice sometime maybe??

oh by tha way,

"I THINK FORD SUCK BECAUSE THEY ARENT RELIABLE"!!! lololl!!!!


To: DSMer

I have no respect for people who dose not have respect them selves. And I could careless if they get on the forum every****in minute, who gives a shit because that is just really sad. Honestly, if you have a problem with all the stupid remarks that are in the forum why bother coming to the forum at all??? Are you willing to edjucate each and everyone? Are you willing to battle each opinion? Seriously, get a life. Relax, take a deep breathe and DONíT TAKE ANYTHING UP THE ASS.
And no I wasnít the one bitching, I just said a simple statement for fun, because I alredy know the routine, "say something that is stupid, or has no back up facts" and you get a 3 page lecture about what you just said. It was a joke. Just to show you how serious you guys are. Again, GET A LIFE. Have sex with your women take time of the computer and spend it with your grandchildren.
And I agree with you, I may be acting stupid right now. Thatís because I could careless, everyone in this forum tries to act smart and impress each other with their knowledge about cars, spelling, grammer, and their large vocabulary, well I admit im bad in all of those subject I donít care. Im not even going to try. Because I notice that people in here are just a buncha fakes. I bet you there are people in here who uses a thesaurus just to look good.
Honestly, I donít care about cars, Im not interested in them in anyway, hell, I donít even know what some of the buttons in my car do. HahahaÖ
I just think its really sad how people argue with each other constantly over stupid shit. A great example is my first post in this thread. See what I caused? LOL its sad. Very very sad.

"oh, and by the way... quit sucking up to your internet idols DSMer".
__________________

Last edited by Ki2AY : 03-21-2005 at 08:58 PM.
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:21 PM   #38
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
I donít know why you spend so much time in this forum, how old r u once again? If I was your age I would give up on this forum if it gives you nothing but bs. What is the deal anywayz? You whine a lot for an old man, you think so many people here are stupid, and im not saying I disagree with you, but if so many people here are stupid as you claim, why stay in this forum?

Maybe to teach people NOT to be stupid?

I happen to enjoy the automotive hobby. It's my passion (I'm not into photography, football/basketball/etc, or play much in the way of videogames). I came online years ago as a way of talking about cars with people from around the world, and have made many friends that I have met and hung out with in real life, as well as online. I want to pass on knowledge to kids coming into the hobby, and want to eliminate bullsh*t, misinformation, narrowmindedness and hating wherever it pops up.

Unfortuantly, people like you think that being mnarrowminded, hateful, misinformed, etc is a valuable goaal and instead of working towards been knowlegeable and well rounded, would rather bitch about people who correct you, or tell you when youre' acting like an idiot.

You KNOW why I think it's important to be well rounded, open minded about the subject you say you're interested in, willing to learn new things, etc. What I want to know is why it's so important for you to come on here and bitch about being told you're wrong? In fact, I want to know why you think it's so important to be wrong, to BE closed minded, to be hateful about cars that aren't your favorite.

I HAVE a life, dumbass. I come here a few minutes every couple days. Doesn't take much out of my life to do it. I go camping on weekends, or racing. I build cars. I work with the local scout troop that I'm a leader in. I do design and engineering work for a few companies (like this one: http://www.millenniumairship.com ), and work as a CAD specialist for the government. I have time to build project cars AND spend time with my wife and kid and I still have a few minutes a day to go to the various forums (including a couple I'm a moderator on) and talk to people around the world about cars. Many here are receptive and I find enjoyable to talk to, and answer questions for, and even learn from.

You're not one of them. You would rather whine about how "bitter" I sound and how little life I must have. Well, considering how whiny, ignorant, hateful, and misinformed you are, I don't think my life could suck as much as yours must if I tried.

BTW, this took me less than 3 minutes to type. That leaves me with 23.9+ hours in the day to have a life today alone...
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:28 PM   #39
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Maybe to teach people NOT to be stupid?

I happen to enjoy the automotive hobby. It's my passion (I'm not into photography, football/basketball/etc, or play much in the way of videogames). I came online years ago as a way of talking about cars with people from around the world, and have made many friends that I have met and hung out with in real life, as well as online. I want to pass on knowledge to kids coming into the hobby, and want to eliminate bullsh*t, misinformation, narrowmindedness and hating wherever it pops up.

I donít believe you. Your full of it. Your very smart, true! But from the looks of your post over the year I can see it annoys you more to teach someone something that is correct than having pleasure of doing so.

Quote:
Unfortuantly, people like you think that being mnarrowminded, hateful, misinformed, etc is a valuable goaal and instead of working towards been knowlegeable and well rounded, would rather bitch about people who correct you, or tell you when youre' acting like an idiot.

You KNOW why I think it's important to be well rounded, open minded about the subject you say you're interested in, willing to learn new things, etc. What I want to know is why it's so important for you to come on here and bitch about being told you're wrong? In fact, I want to know why you think it's so important to be wrong, to BE closed minded, to be hateful about cars that aren't your favorite.

I HAVE a life, dumbass. I come here a few minutes every couple days. Doesn't take much out of my life to do it. I go camping on weekends, or racing. I build cars. I work with the local scout troop that I'm a leader in. I do design and engineering work for a few companies (like this one: http://www.millenniumairship.com ), and work as a CAD specialist for the government. I have time to build project cars AND spend time with my wife and kid and I still have a few minutes a day to go to the various forums (including a couple I'm a moderator on) and talk to people around the world about cars. Many here are receptive and I find enjoyable to talk to, and answer questions for, and even learn from.

You're not one of them. You would rather whine about how "bitter" I sound and how little life I must have. Well, considering how whiny, ignorant, hateful, and misinformed you are, I don't think my life could suck as much as yours must if I tried.

BTW, this took me less than 3 minutes to type. That leaves me with 23.9+ hours in the day to have a life today alone...

Blahh blahh blahh, sorry just kinda scrolled through that, because I already know what you will say, im dumb stupid or whatever. Heard it seen it before. Thx tho'!
again, its really amazing what one lil stupid joke "statement" can do to a whole thread. IM LOVIN IT!
__________________

Last edited by Ki2AY : 03-21-2005 at 09:31 PM.
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:16 PM   #40
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Hey, dumbass. This guy needs a hug. Go give him one. He's almost as smart as you:

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10655

You can believe what you want. Your opinion is worth as much as the used toilet paper from my crap a few minutes ago.
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:26 PM   #41
ChrisV
The Big Meaney
 
ChrisV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: People's Republic of Maryland
Posts: 3,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
I donít believe you. Your full of it. Your very smart, true! But from the looks of your post over the year I can see it annoys you more to teach someone something that is correct than having pleasure of doing so.

So far, i only have harsh words to say to idiots like you. There have been few actual questins on the subject I want to talk about.

But I do get a lot of PMs with questions, that I try to answer as best I can. Of course you wont' SEE that...

Here's an answer I gave:

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10478

More:http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...t=10388&page=3

I don't see you coming anywhere near close to that. And I give out answers like that here all the time.

And they don't have to be huge posts. I answer stuff like this quite often, too, or provide encouragement:

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10486

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10501

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10506

http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10692

Here's a history lesson I recently gave out, on the first page: http://www.car-forums.com/talk/showt...2&page=1&pp=15

You have never come close to delivering that. THAT'S the stuff I enjoy doing. Unfortuantely, I have to wade through crap from morons like you to get to those good threads.

Dumbass.


Quote:
because I already know what you will say, im dumb stupid or whatever. Heard it seen it before. Thx tho'!

Typical. You don't want to read it, just make assumptions. No wonder you don't know anything.

I asked you a question, which you seem to be incapable of answering. I'll ask it again:

"You KNOW why I think it's important to be well rounded, open minded about the subject you say you're interested in, willing to learn new things, etc. What I want to know is why it's so important for you to come on here and bitch about being told you're wrong? In fact, I want to know why you think it's so important to be wrong, to BE closed minded, to be hateful about cars that aren't your favorite."
__________________
I'm not mean. You're just a wuss.



www.midatlantic7s.com
ChrisV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:27 PM   #42
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisV
Your opinion is worth as much as the used toilet paper from my crap a few minutes ago.
You didn't have to tell us that!
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:37 PM   #43
DSMer
CF Extraordinaire
 
DSMer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 1,639
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
yay, i got the spotlight woo hooo!!! incase you guys havnt notice i just love to push your buttons because you guys DO TAKE THE FORUMS A LIL TO SERIOUSLY.
i just felt like typing something up that would piss people off and make them write a whole lecture about my statement.

you guys (DSMer, HOBO, ChrisV) need a lil elightment. shall we take a sip of jin and juice sometime maybe??

oh by tha way,

"I THINK FORD SUCK BECAUSE THEY ARENT RELIABLE"!!! lololl!!!!


To: DSMer

I have no respect for people who dose not have respect them selves. And I could careless if they get on the forum every****in minute, who gives a shit because that is just really sad. Honestly, if you have a problem with all the stupid remarks that are in the forum why bother coming to the forum at all??? Are you willing to edjucate each and everyone? Are you willing to battle each opinion? Seriously, get a life. Relax, take a deep breathe and DONíT TAKE ANYTHING UP THE ASS.
And no I wasnít the one bitching, I just said a simple statement for fun, because I alredy know the routine, "say something that is stupid, or has no back up facts" and you get a 3 page lecture about what you just said. It was a joke. Just to show you how serious you guys are. Again, GET A LIFE. Have sex with your women take time of the computer and spend it with your grandchildren.
And I agree with you, I may be acting stupid right now. Thatís because I could careless, everyone in this forum tries to act smart and impress each other with their knowledge about cars, spelling, grammer, and their large vocabulary, well I admit im bad in all of those subject I donít care. Im not even going to try. Because I notice that people in here are just a buncha fakes. I bet you there are people in here who uses a thesaurus just to look good.
Honestly, I donít care about cars, Im not interested in them in anyway, hell, I donít even know what some of the buttons in my car do. HahahaÖ
I just think its really sad how people argue with each other constantly over stupid shit. A great example is my first post in this thread. See what I caused? LOL its sad. Very very sad.

"oh, and by the way... quit sucking up to your internet idols DSMer".

Its a shame, the mind is too beautiful of a thing to waste. But in your case I figure yours was shot from the getgo. I kept people inbreeding just makes dumb children, but apparently they don't listen....
__________________

...Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid...
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:50 PM   #44
Ki2AY
CF's Pond Scum
 
Ki2AY's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: San Francisco CA.
Posts: 708
you guys never cease to amuse me. im lovin' it!
__________________
Ki2AY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:54 PM   #45
DodgeRida67
Banned
 
DodgeRida67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Jackson, Georgia
Posts: 2,056
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki2AY
you guys never cease to amuse me. im lovin' it!
Don't sleep on your side tonight - your brains will flow out your ears. (if they havnt already)
DodgeRida67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2002 - 2011 Car Forums. All rights reserved.